Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Poor McCarron

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,720
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,935
"A lot of people don't realize I wasn't healthy at Alabama," McCarron said. "I sacrificed a lot to play for coach Saban and that university; I played through a lot of injuries and we never leaked it because that's just the way it is."

http://www.sportingn...=SOC/Twi/SNMain

#2
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,720
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,935
Making up excuses for not going first round like you said?

#3
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,068
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,010
He is beginning to show a different personality this offseason, I dont like it. I liked quiet AJ that just handled his business and won football games.
Posted Image

#4
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,803
  • Age:
    23
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,035

View PostHail2TheTide, on 11 May 2014 - 08:57 PM, said:

He is beginning to show a different personality this offseason, I dont like it. I liked quiet AJ that just handled his business and won football games.

He's always been a bit of a douche. People that paid attention from outside of Alabama saw glimpses of this at times.
Posted Image

Trenton Thompson save us

#5
Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,331
  • Age:
    35
  • Joined:
    Dec 2012
  • Location:
    East Texas
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,297
This interview doesn't help him, and throws a lot of people under the bus in the process.
Posted Image

#6
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,720
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,935

View PostHail2TheTide, on 11 May 2014 - 08:57 PM, said:

He is beginning to show a different personality this offseason, I dont like it. I liked quiet AJ that just handled his business and won football games.
Yup, just show up and win. Let your performance do the speaking. I respected that and am getting annoyed with his first round statement and now this.

#7
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,068
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,010

View PostTheRealBrave, on 11 May 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:



He's always been a bit of a douche. People that paid attention from outside of Alabama saw glimpses of this at times.

Well pretty much all QB's give off a douchebag vibe. But he never did this poor me Posted Image, and he wasnt really the center of attention, especialy in 2011 and 2012.
Posted Image

#8
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    13,921
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Location:
    Mississippi
  • Cash:
    900
  • High Fives:
    8,295

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 11 May 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

Yup, just show up and win. Let your performance do the speaking. I respected that and am getting annoyed with his first round statement and now this.
Book of McCarron, Chapter 1, Verse 1:
"And thus AJ sayeth, LOL @ what a fan of Mizzou thinks. Damned Yankee Tigers should stick to making their meth and kicking off their best WR."



:trollface:  /s

(9) Ole Miss Rebels  9-3  (5-3)


RIP #DakAttack


RIP State's Playoff hopes


View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 December 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I don't remotely care about the EB trophy. And, yes, I am completely serious.


Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

#9
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,068
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,010

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 11 May 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

Yup, just show up and win. Let your performance do the speaking. I respected that and am getting annoyed with his first round statement and now this.

Also the thing with the reality show he's getting with his girl.
Posted Image

#10
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,720
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,935

View PostHail2TheTide, on 11 May 2014 - 09:03 PM, said:



Also the thing with the reality show he's getting with his girl.
Yeah, I forgot about that. Add that too the list, Keeping up with the McCarrons.

#11
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    39,037
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Location:
    West AL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    15,189
He played half of the 2012 season with cracked ribs and other various injuries last year. But everyone plays through injures, stop talking and go play.

.

.

.

Posted Image


#12
Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,720
  • Joined:
    Jun 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,935

View PostForwardRebels, on 11 May 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:


Book of McCarron, Chapter 1, Verse 1:
"And thus AJ sayeth, LOL @ what a fan of Mizzou thinks. Damned Yankee Tigers should stick to making their meth and kicking off their best WR."



:trollface:  /s
We must be a big deal if we were the very first verse in the book.

#13
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,068
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,010

View PostTider27, on 11 May 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

He played half of the 2012 season with cracked ribs and other various injuries last year. But everyone plays through injures, stop talking and go play.

Amen
Posted Image

#14
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    13,921
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Location:
    Mississippi
  • Cash:
    900
  • High Fives:
    8,295

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 11 May 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

We must be a big deal if we were the very first verse in the book.
Pretty sure his woman commands most of his attention, most of the time. lol

(9) Ole Miss Rebels  9-3  (5-3)


RIP #DakAttack


RIP State's Playoff hopes


View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 December 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I don't remotely care about the EB trophy. And, yes, I am completely serious.


Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

#15
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,068
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,010
As much as I may grill him on this thread, he's still pounding Mrs. Webb...


Damn you AJ
Posted Image






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users