Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Who is gonna run vs. Hillary Clinton in 2016?

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,633
  • Age:
    23
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,971
Rand Paul? Christie? Jeb? What do you guys think
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

#2
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,575
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,542

View PostTheRealBrave, on 06 May 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

Rand Paul? Christie? Jeb? What do you guys think
honestly butt he's declined.... Dr Carson.

#3
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,633
  • Age:
    23
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,971

View Postpossumslayer, on 06 May 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

honestly butt he's declined.... Dr Carson.

Would definitely be an interesting candidate.but the main problem is I don't think Dr. Ben Carson has ever held any sort of public office
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

#4
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,575
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,542

View PostTheRealBrave, on 06 May 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:



Would definitely be an interesting candidate.but the main problem is I don't think Dr. Ben Carson has ever held any sort of public office
maybe a good VP or cabinet member.... hell give him the V.A.....

#5
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,575
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,542
I'll go with rand.

#6
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    ABANDON ALL HOPE UNTIL BASEBALL SEASON!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    13,680
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Location:
    Mississippi
  • Cash:
    250
  • High Fives:
    8,098
Billary will have to fend off Elizabeth Warren first, I think. Also that jackass Joe Biden too.
Billary will have the business sector's support, Warren will have the far Left's support, and as always, Biden will just be there.......awkwardly.


On the party formerly known as the "Grand Ole Party", I think the obese Chris Cristie will try to run, baggage and all. Also, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Willard Romney, once again, and possibly a moderate Republican Governor from up north, whose name eludes me at this time. Cruz will be the first to drop out, methinks.

3rd Party-wise, don't be surprised if the self-proclaimed "Democratic Socialist" Bennie Sanders runs under the American Socialist Party's ticket. Most likely, Gary Johnson will once again run on the Libertarian Party ticket, though he will probably be challenged.


Republican-wise, I think it will come down to Paul and Rubio, and ultimately think Rubio will be the candidate, based off of the fact that many Republicans loathe any change, especially in regards to foreign policy, of which Rand is the black sheep of the Republican Party family on that regard. Better to be spineless and not offer any change and get the nomination than to courageously offer an alternative; this is the Republican way since Eisenhower. The question I have to ask is what the Repubs will do to try to appeal to other demographics, as they learned from running Willard that they simply MUST expand the loyal voting base.

Edited by ForwardRebels, 06 May 2014 - 07:12 PM.

Ole Miss Rebels  8-3  (4-3)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught


FIRE MATT LUKE!!!!


Never remember the 22nd of November,

the day Ole Miss football flopped.
The rest of the season still gives good reason
but yesterday should always be forgot.


^ (Credit to "Dr. Jekyll from RCR)




Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

#7
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,575
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,542
Politics is laying in Posted Image and eating it....the last Republican was tooo worried about his hair and teeth tooo get dirty.

#8
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,633
  • Age:
    23
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,971

View PostForwardRebels, on 06 May 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

Billary will have to fend off Elizabeth Warren first, I think. Also that jackass Joe Biden too.
Billary will have the business sector's support, Warren will have the far Left's support, and as always, Biden will just be there.......awkwardly.


On the party formerly known as the "Grand Ole Party", I think the obese Chris Cristie will try to run, baggage and all. Also, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Willard Romney, once again, and possibly a moderate Republican Governor from up north, whose name eludes me at this time. Cruz will be the first to drop out, methinks.

3rd Party-wise, don't be surprised if the self-proclaimed "Democratic Socialist" Bennie Sanders runs under the American Socialist Party's ticket. Most likely, Gary Johnson will once again run on the Libertarian Party ticket, though he will probably be challenged.


Republican-wise, I think it will come down to Paul and Rubio, and ultimately think Rubio will be the candidate, based off of the fact that many Republicans loathe any change, especially in regards to foreign policy, of which Rand is the black sheep of the Republican Party family on that regard. Better to be spineless and not offer any change and get the nomination than to courageously offer an alternative; this is the Republican way since Eisenhower. The question I have to ask is what the Repubs will do to try to appeal to other demographics, as they learned from running Willard that they simply MUST expand the loyal voting base.

Hillary has name power though. My mother who has never voted in her life and knows nothing about politics says she will vote for Hillary because she'd make a good president. My mother is pretty much on the opposite side of anything Hillary stands for and would STILL vote for her.

I think, short of being filmed clubbing baby seals Hillary has the Democratic nomination in the bag. If she has a serious competitor he/she will mysteriously vanish or commit suicide. Isn't Ted Cruz not from the US? I don't think he can run.

Edited by TheRealBrave, 06 May 2014 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

#9
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View PostTheRealBrave, on 06 May 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

Rand Paul? Christie? Jeb? What do you guys think

If Christie or Bush get nominated I won't be voting for them, so hopefully not them.


I have no faith in republicans... I don't see myself voting for anyone other than Rand Paul right now out of the likely candidates. I'll vote third party before I vote for another Posted Imagety Republican nominee because if everyone keeps voting for bad Republican nominees, they'll keep getting nominated.

#10
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,575
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,542

View PostTheRealBrave, on 06 May 2014 - 07:37 PM, said:



Hillary has name power though. My mother who has never voted in her life and knows nothing about politics says she will vote for Hillary because she'd make a good president. My mother is pretty much on the opposite side of anything Hillary stands for and would STILL vote for her.

I think, short of being filmed clubbing baby seals Hillary has the Democratic nomination in the bag. If she has a serious competitor he/she will mysteriously vanish or commit suicide. Isn't Ted Cruz not from the US? I don't think he can run.
my mom voted Obama because.... the doctor she nannied for knows biteone....I understand.

#11
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,101
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,689

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 06 May 2014 - 07:37 PM, said:

If Christie or Bush get nominated I won't be voting for them, so hopefully not them.


I have no faith in republicans... I don't see myself voting for anyone other than Rand Paul right now out of the likely candidates. I'll vote third party before I vote for another Posted Imagety Republican nominee because if everyone keeps voting for bad Republican nominees, they'll keep getting nominated.

In our 2 party system why bother to vote for a 3rd party when your vote might matter? Sure in security states it doesn't matter but that mindset in a contested state is just stupid

Posted Image


#12
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    ABANDON ALL HOPE UNTIL BASEBALL SEASON!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    13,680
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Location:
    Mississippi
  • Cash:
    250
  • High Fives:
    8,098

View PostTheRealBrave, on 06 May 2014 - 07:37 PM, said:

Hillary has name power though. My mother who has never voted in her life and knows nothing about politics says she will vote for Hillary because she'd make a good president. My mother is pretty much on the opposite side of anything Hillary stands for and would STILL vote for her.

I think, short of being filmed clubbing baby seals Hillary has the Democratic nomination in the bag. If she has a serious competitor he/she will mysteriously vanish or commit suicide. Isn't Ted Cruz not from the US? I don't think he can run.
Indeed she does. Benghazi will hurt her somewhat. Last poll I saw regarding the Dems had her at 64% with Dems alone, and 60% with Independents. I'd suggest that this indicates that while she stands a good chance at earning the nomination, the Dems are shopping around a bit. Warren does not have the stains of Wall St. on her (yet), as she has been a fierce proponents of regulation and student loan reform (refinance all student loans to 3%). Why Joe thinks he stands a chance is beyond me.

@ Neil Caudle is Superman brings up an interesting point; will the last of the dynasty of Bushes run?

You may be right about Cruz. Now that you mention it, I think he may still have dual citizenship, in which case, he is ruled out.

Ole Miss Rebels  8-3  (4-3)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught


FIRE MATT LUKE!!!!


Never remember the 22nd of November,

the day Ole Miss football flopped.
The rest of the season still gives good reason
but yesterday should always be forgot.


^ (Credit to "Dr. Jekyll from RCR)




Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

#13
Boba Fett

Boba Fett

    Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,711
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    Atlanta,GA
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,428
Me !!!!
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

#14
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View Postsmokeyone, on 06 May 2014 - 07:46 PM, said:



In our 2 party system why bother to vote for a 3rd party when your vote might matter? Sure in security states it doesn't matter but that mindset in a contested state is just stupid

Because a vote for Christie or ANOTHER Bush doesn't matter in my opinion, so I won't waste my vote for them.
If enough people buck the Republicans' stupid trends, we'll either move to a true three party system or a Republicans will have to change to accommodate non-retards... Either way that'd be a win.

#15
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View PostForwardRebels, on 06 May 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:


Indeed she does. Benghazi will hurt her somewhat. Last poll I saw regarding the Dems had her at 64% with Dems alone, and 60% with Independents. I'd suggest that this indicates that while she stands a good chance at earning the nomination, the Dems are shopping around a bit. Warren does not have the stains of Wall St. on her (yet), as she has been a fierce proponents of regulation and student loan reform (refinance all student loans to 3%). Why Joe thinks he stands a chance is beyond me.

@ Neil Caudle is Superman brings up an interesting point; will the last of the dynasty of Bushes run?

You may be right about Cruz. Now that you mention it, I think he may still have dual citizenship, in which case, he is ruled out.

A Clinton vs. Bush election....... Again........ Would pretty much confirm that  America sucks.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users