Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

amazing spiderman 2

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 05 May 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:

They've announced a Venom spin-off and the Marvel website teased a fake article written by Brock with Cletus Kasady as the subject. It's all but guaranteed at this point.

The only question is whether he'll first appear in one of the next two announced Spider-Man movies or the Venom spin-off.

I went on a journey reading up after I posted, I'm pretty excited about it. I'm thinking a Venom spinoff may allow then to be more dark with the storyline. Given he's a mass-murderer there isn't much room in a Spider-Man story, due to kids still being drawn to it. It's all but a kid story from the looks of the movies though, more like a loud romantic thriller lol.

View PostHFS, on 05 May 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

So far they've announced Amazing Spiderman 3 and 4 as well as Venom and Sinister Six spin-offs.

I was incredibly pessimistic after the first one, but the second has given me hope.

@Tider27 Don't even see the first one, it's crap. You can seamlessly skip to the second.

I'm not too thrilled about the Sinister 6 announcement, but it could be alright I guess. They're trying too hard to expand the universe much like The Avengers and Justice League upcoming.

I'll still see the first I guess, but I'm obviously not in a hurry. It may be good if they don't put venom in the 3rd as a villain, as it may have too much of a Spider-Man 3 feel. But better because you can't butcher it as much as they did in the previous trilogy. They could always go with the arch of where they teamed up to stop Carnage though.

Edited by Tider27, 05 May 2014 - 12:53 PM.

Posted Image

dcbl

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Winter Soldier was awesome
They don't think it be like it is, but it do!

Posted Image

Eaglefan

Eaglefan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 05 May 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:

I've yet to see the first Amazing Spiderman, but that was easily one of my favorite comic series. He's much more enjoyable as a character and the Maximum Carnage spinoff is my all-time favorite. Probably time for me to get back into it and check these two movies out.

My hope for a darker movie with Carnage in the future still possible?

Good read out there right now is the Carnage vs Deadpool

machineguntiger

machineguntiger
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
im thinking venom will come after sinister six. if  I had it my way it'd  be

Sinister Six
Amazing Spiderman 3
Venom
Amazing Spiderman 4

I think this lineup likely since the studio has said both sinister six and venom movies will come before ASM4

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostEaglefan, on 05 May 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

Good read out there right now is the Carnage vs Deadpool

Oh like from the comics? That sounds awesome actually. I often wonder if they'll be doing a Deadpool movie...

@WadeWilson

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 05 May 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

Oh like from the comics? That sounds awesome actually. I often wonder if they'll be doing a Deadpool movie...

@WadeWilson

Not anytime soon. They keep saying it's greenlit, then stalled, then dormant, then greenlit, etc.

I hope they don't do one anytime soon anyway, at least until Daniel Way is seriously distanced from the franchise. He made Deadpool into a joke (ironic coming from me, I am aware), more about the laughs than the character was ever about pre-Way. If they make a movie, it needs to be Joe Kelly-era Deadpool, but I'd prefer a Cable and Deadpool movie, as that series is great, and Cable is a great character as well.

Eaglefan

Eaglefan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If I can find it again there is a interview out there with Ryan Reynolds talking about the on and off again Deadpool movie and how bad that he hopes that does happen because he is wanting to play the part. Also during the interview he says that thus far what he has seen is that Deadpool will know that the audience is there watching the movie just like he knows that people are reading the comic books.

Eaglefan

Eaglefan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 05 May 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

@WadeWilson

I have issue number 1 missed number two and number three is about to come out this week i think.

Eaglefan

Eaglefan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Here is one of the links about it. A little dated but word has it that he is still all about playing Deadpool.

https://www.youtube....h?v=0v4fiLPFslI

machineguntiger

machineguntiger
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
if the x - force movie they keep talking about really happens we'll hopefully finally see deadpool wasn't he in x-force for a short while may have him confused with someone else but could've sworn he was. I've heard great things about his solo film as well its going to be Rated R if it ever happens