Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

college football ain't fair

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

Noah

Noah

Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 09 May 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

You are old enough to remember when it was the other way around

yes I do remember. And since the series is so evenly matched that's precisely why it is so treasured to me.  I love the third Saturday in October maybe too much. The two winningest programs in the SEC meeting in all the pageantry of battle. Over the years I've mellowed and lost the hate.  And then in the process I've gained a healthier perspective of what rivalry can actually mean.

Edited by Noah, 09 May 2014 - 04:04 PM.

After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah
Formerly known as Noah.Dreams

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNoah, on 09 May 2014 - 04:04 PM, said:

yes I do remember. And since the series is so evenly matched that's precisely why it is so treasured to me.  I love the third Saturday in October maybe too much. The two winningest programs in the SEC meeting in all the pageantry of battle. Over the years I've mellowed and lost the hate.  And then in the process I've gained a healthier perspective of what rivalry can actually mean.

If you're losing the hate you may need to YouTube that jughead Manning leading the band in BDS.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Noah

Noah

Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 09 May 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

If you're losing the hate you may need to YouTube that jughead Manning leading the band in BDS.

Peyton is a warrior and to the victor belong the spoils. It's the risk one takes and earns in battle. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Edited by Noah, 10 May 2014 - 07:24 AM.

After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah
Formerly known as Noah.Dreams

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNoah, on 09 May 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

Peyton is a warrior and to the victor belong the spoils. It's the risk one takes and earns in battle. Nothing risked, nothing gained.

Now that he no longer wears an ugly crimson jersey, I can admit how much I like McCarron

He represents all the character traits I admire in a player and it's really hard to root against him

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 09 May 2014 - 05:26 AM, said:

my wife be a bama fan. my son was student body pres there. bama gave him a full scholly when ole miss wouldn't. yes I have a soft heart for bama. I'm still an ole miss fan. (ain't no band wagon fan) we have one tough day a year that I am all but certain to be on the losing end of it all. I deal with it just fine each time I think about that scholly. we have a standard bet. in our back yard there is a bird house pole with two ends on it. who ever wins the football game gets their bird house on the higher end of it. yes we have bama and ole miss bird houses.
cool!

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 04 May 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

and he does nothing with the talent he has

Except send half the gotdamn team to the NFL early year after year. This kinda shenanigans has got to stop.
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users