college football ain't fair - Page 8 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 8

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

college football ain't fair

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 08 May 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

So you're a Duke fan?

No. But when they play I pull for Duke, because I hate them a little less. Bama is Posted Image, so I just watch everybody.
"It's all about a mindset at Alabama, either you buy into the program or you don't." - CJ Mosley

Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 08 May 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

I think YOU don't remember. I have ALWAYS been sheluvbama. Always.

Are you saying you've never said or displayed pro-Gator stuff?
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 08 May 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

Are you saying you've never said or displayed pro-Gator stuff?

Oh no. I dig the Gators. I always have... But anybody on this site knows I am a savage Alabama fan. #1 with me... always! Ask GU. He is one who knows! :lol:
Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 08 May 2014 - 08:55 PM, said:

Oh no. I dig the Gators. I always have... But anybody on this site knows I am a savage Alabama fan. #1 with me... always! Ask GU. He is one who knows! :lol:

Right...

It must just be coincidence that all that Gator stuff disappeared from your persona once Timmy T graduated and Alabama started being worth a darn again

But hey, live and let live
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 08 May 2014 - 08:52 PM, said:

actually no, have a couple friends I watch games with who are both big bama fans.  what I don't like is hearing that Alabama continually gets an easy route to the national title much the same as Georgia!  that simply isn't fair, no matter how you slice it!

"until you have walked a mile in someone else's shoes"...... There IS no easy route to a NC game. You might like to think so, but just try it sometime. Obviously everyone doesn't get the opportunity, but it is NOT an easy thing. You have no idea what it is like to have every team you play playing over the top when they play you. Crazy things happen that way, and to say it is an easy thing to win games in that situation is silly.
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 08 May 2014 - 08:58 PM, said:

Right...

It must just be coincidence that all that Gator stuff disappeared from your persona once Timmy T graduated and Alabama started being worth a darn again

OMG... come on. You have GOT to be kidding. I never liked Tim Tebow! :lol:  You don't know me very well, do you?
Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 08 May 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

OMG... come on. You have GOT to be kidding. I never liked Tim Tebow! :lol:  You don't know me very well, do you?

Nope. I drink a lot of bleach. It helps me forget that Derek Dooley was our coach
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 08 May 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

Nope. I drink a lot of bleach. It helps me forget that Derek Dooley was our coach

He was very, very bad. Cheer up. The future could be much brighter! Esp good for the Buckeyes! ;)
Posted Image

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 08 May 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

"until you have walked a mile in someone else's shoes"...... There IS no easy route to a NC game. You might like to think so, but just try it sometime. Obviously everyone doesn't get the opportunity, but it is NOT an easy thing. You have no idea what it is like to have every team you play playing over the top when they play you. Crazy things happen that way, and to say it is an easy thing to win games in that situation is silly.
when your regular season sec opponents records and you ooc opponents records are low in the SOS department, then call me crazy, but that sounds like an easy pass to me!
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMrGamecockFan, on 08 May 2014 - 09:10 PM, said:

when your regular season sec opponents records and you ooc opponents records are low in the SOS department, then call me crazy, but that sounds like an easy pass to me!

Your conference is what it is. You can't help that unless you choose to go indie. Not always a bad idea, imo.
Posted Image

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 08 May 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

Your conference is what it is. You can't help that unless you choose to go indie. Not always a bad idea, imo.
look im not saying that if given the chance I wouldn't follow suit, but that said, I think that the sec should make a scheduling policy that all teams have to adhere to to make it fair across the board! that's why I don't like having cross divisional permanent opponents. we should be on a rotation with the cross divisional opponents.
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
America at its finest.

Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 08 May 2014 - 08:55 PM, said:

View Postzartan, on 08 May 2014 - 08:58 PM, said:

Right...

She never had any Gator stuff in her sig; except the Gator head that's in her current sig with the elephant... which, ironically enough, is the very first sig she ever had on this site; Sabanocchio made it for her with the hidden Gator head because she and I were together.

Hell, she's Alabama born and bred, and has been a fan for over 40 years.

Trust me, there isn't a more diehard Tide fan on this site, or any other for that matter... she knows more about the program than anybody I've ever heard, including all her male family members. Girl knows stuff that took place before most Bama fans around here were born.

I can attest to this because I've bought her literally thousands of dollars worth of Bama Posted Image over the last 6+ years; and listened to the stories from decades of following them.

But we like and support each other's team when they don't play each other; so she has some Gator gear and I have some Bama gear.
Posted Image

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 08 May 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

She never had any Gator stuff in her sig; except the Gator head that's in her current sig with the elephant... which, ironically enough, is the very first sig she ever had on this site; Sabanocchio made it for her with the hidden Gator head because she and I were together.

Hell, she's Alabama born and bred, and has been a fan for over 40 years.

Trust me, there isn't a more diehard Tide fan on this site, or any other for that matter... she knows more about the program than anybody I've ever heard, including all her male family members. Girl knows stuff that took place before most Bama fans around here were born.

I can attest to this because I've bought her literally thousands of dollars worth of Bama Posted Image over the last 6+ years; and listened to the stories from decades of following them.

But we like and support each other's team when they don't play each other; so she has some Gator gear and I have some Bama gear.
good lord

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
my wife be a bama fan. my son was student body pres there. bama gave him a full scholly when ole miss wouldn't. yes I have a soft heart for bama. I'm still an ole miss fan. (ain't no band wagon fan) we have one tough day a year that I am all but certain to be on the losing end of it all. I deal with it just fine each time I think about that scholly. we have a standard bet. in our back yard there is a bird house pole with two ends on it. who ever wins the football game gets their bird house on the higher end of it. yes we have bama and ole miss bird houses.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users