Hogan Likes New Vol MBB Coach - Page 3 - SEC Basketball Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Hogan Likes New Vol MBB Coach

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Truth be told.....has a Tennessee ever cared about what a vandy fan thought about their coaching staff.......?
Dude you cried when Franklin left.

SERDI

SERDI
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I have lived in Little Rock for 6 years now and really enjoy it here.  I have lived in a number of good size markets throughout the southeast and now in the south central US being here. I have never read a lead sports columnist in a state's largest daily that wrote so many uninformed articles in my life...and that does not count the one's he writes about the Arkansas Razorbacks.  You lifelong UA fans would know how off base he is on that.  Many of the articles he writes about the SEC are off base, inaccurate, and I cannot believe that a newspaper would actually pay the guy to write such...and, evidently, they have been doing it for years and years.  If your responses are reflective of how true UA supporters feel about him, it is amazing the guy keeps his job.

Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSERDI, on 06 May 2014 - 07:18 AM, said:

I have lived in Little Rock for 6 years now and really enjoy it here.  I have lived in a number of good size markets throughout the southeast and now in the south central US being here. I have never read a lead sports columnist in a state's largest daily that wrote so many uninformed articles in my life...and that does not count the one's he writes about the Arkansas Razorbacks.  You lifelong UA fans would know how off base he is on that.  Many of the articles he writes about the SEC are off base, inaccurate, and I cannot believe that a newspaper would actually pay the guy to write such...and, evidently, they have been doing it for years and years.  If your responses are reflective of how true UA supporters feel about him, it is amazing the guy keeps his job.
I was about 16 or so when I had Wally Hall figured out. I think he had a stroke,  but I can't vouch for him either way before that. There's a Sooner fan i work with that always has an opinion on Wally's articles.
HelmMap.gif

SERDI

SERDI
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 04 May 2014 - 10:12 AM, said:

wally hall is a prick.

L.A. Hog:  I forgot to mention that Jodie Meeks now of Laker fame will graduate this weekend.... and a tweet in that regard from Jay Bilas:

Jay Bilas @JayBilasFollow

Former Kentucky star Jodie Meeks will graduate from UK this weekend, further tarnishing UK's reputation as a basketball school. Damn.

2:44 PM - 6 May 2014

Based Potato

Based Potato

I wish I took my breakfast like James Hunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LOL Hogan might want to take a look at the guys we are bringing in and reevaluate his stance.
Posted Image

Hoganknows, on 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Tennessee will rise to the top very soon

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 05 May 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

The vast majority of his players cover up their hood.
There's a huge difference between coming across as a thug to the masses and acting a fool when the camera's aren't around.

Mike Miller was the only real "thug" I can recall. And he was white.

:lol:  Yeah, Mike Miller, the white thug from that infamous hoodlum breeding ground known as Mitchell, South Dakota... population 14,000.

Don't forget White Chocolate; of course he was more of a thug wannabe than real thug... and he's also done a lot of children's charity work, that isn't quite in keeping with the thug life.

Damn, why can't we get some bona fide thugs?
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 08 May 2014 - 02:06 AM, said:

:lol:  Yeah, Mike Miller, the white thug from that infamous hoodlum breeding ground known as Mitchell, South Dakota... population 14,000.

Don't forget White Chocolate; of course he was more of a thug wannabe than real thug... and he's also done a lot of children's charity work, that isn't quite in keeping with the thug life.

Damn, why can't we get some bona fide thugs?

Bradley Beal and Matt Walsh: thugs for lyfe.