Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Hogan Likes New Vol MBB Coach

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHail2TheTide, on 03 May 2014 - 08:02 PM, said:

What has Cousins done? What has Wall done before this season?
Cousins avg is 22.7 & 11.7.  Wall is 19.3 & 8.8.  Not sure what you can complain about there. They've both been rookie all-stars and Wall was an all star this year, Boogie got snubbed mostly because of politics.  As far as postseason accomplishments, which matter above all else, nada until this season.  But even Jordan needed Pippen, Magic needed Kareem, etc. Wall and Beal (sweet irony) are as formidable guard tandem as you'll find in the league.
As for being a Charlotte fan, I'm back on board when the Hornets return to their rightful home.  MKG was a defensive presence, hustle playmaker, and motivator.  Unstoppable motor in the weight room and practicing after hours.  He was never a big scorer, so if you're griping about that, shoulda done your research.  Doesn't help that the Charlotte front office has tried to outdo the Browns for stupid draft decisions.
Posted Image

SERDI

SERDI
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 29 April 2014 - 09:55 AM, said:

Are you sure...you with him 24 hours a day. Defending Cousins, what a joke!!!

Yeah, he is a real thug.  Gave over a million dollars worth of christmas gifts for underprivileged  children in the Sacramento area so that some children were actually having their first christmas with multiple gifts.  Yeah he is a real thug.  Has given multiple hours of work and time to physically and mentally challenged children behind the scenes with no fanfare for children in central Kentucky, and on and on.  What a thug.

He may be a little immature and has made some immature moves on the basketball court, but a thug?

SERDI

SERDI
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 03 May 2014 - 08:00 PM, said:

Does Kentucky have any players that are there for the education?

Wall is three semesters short of graduating.  Brandon Knight graduates this summer if I am not mistaken. It appears that both Poythress for sure 4.0 gpa in business and Cauley Stein will graduate in three years.  UK basketball has one of the highest APR rankings in the NCAA and has a 3.0 gpa  the last two years.

Yet another thing the haters like to sling at Cal...Surprised Wally Hall hasn't tried that angle...he keeps using all the other "facts" that have been proven wrong about Cal but keeps on using them anyway cause he's to lazy or refuses to accept the truth.

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSERDI, on 04 May 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:

Wall is three semesters short of graduating.  Brandon Knight graduates this summer if I am not mistaken. It appears that both Poythress for sure 4.0 gpa in business and Cauley Stein will graduate in three years.  UK basketball has one of the highest APR rankings in the NCAA and has a 3.0 gpa  the last two years.

Yet another thing the haters like to sling at Cal...Surprised Wally Hall hasn't tried that angle...he keeps using all the other "facts" that have been proven wrong about Cal but keeps on using them anyway cause he's to lazy or refuses to accept the truth.

wally hall is a prick.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSERDI, on 04 May 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

Yeah, he is a real thug.  Gave over a million dollars worth of christmas gifts for underprivileged  children in the Sacramento area so that some children were actually having their first christmas with multiple gifts.  Yeah he is a real thug.  Has given multiple hours of work and time to physically and mentally challenged children behind the scenes with no fanfare for children in central Kentucky, and on and on.  What a thug.

He may be a little immature and has made some immature moves on the basketball court, but a thug?

All NBA thugs do that...makes them look good on the outside...yes he is a Thug! Big Time One....Add another one...Meta World Peace or whatever his name is....guess he liked the red neck name of Walker Texas Ranger:)
Posted Image

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well over half of the nba contain "thugs." Look at where most of those guys grew up. Criticizing one guy for being a thug is a moot point. Every single sec team have contained them. Yes, even Billy Donovans
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUK4Life, on 05 May 2014 - 09:29 AM, said:

Well over half of the nba contain "thugs." Look at where most of those guys grew up. Criticizing one guy for being a thug is a moot point. Every single sec team have contained them. Yes, even Billy Donovans

Who?
Specifically?

I can only think of 1 that would be a "thug".

Edited by JoeGator, 05 May 2014 - 09:51 AM.

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 05 May 2014 - 09:48 AM, said:

Who?
Specifically?

I can only think of 1 that would be a "thug".
Whoever he is i guess. You're being naive if you honestly think there haven't been a few of his players that aren't somewhat hood. Have you talked to them all? Gotten to know them? Can't exactly judge them off of what you see on the court and post game interviews.

Edited by UK4Life, 05 May 2014 - 11:35 AM.

Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUK4Life, on 05 May 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

Whoever he is i guess. You're being naive if you honestly think there haven't been a few of his players that aren't somewhat hood. Have you talked to them all? Gotten to know them? Can't exactly judge them off of what you see on the court and post game interviews.

The vast majority of his players cover up their hood.
There's a huge difference between coming across as a thug to the masses and acting a fool when the camera's aren't around.

Mike Miller was the only real "thug" I can recall. And he was white.

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's funny that people expend time talking about basketball. :trollface:
Posted Image

Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSERDI, on 04 May 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:

This is where Wally gets his material.

http://hogville.net/
HelmMap.gif

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPorcine, on 05 May 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

This is where Wally gets his material.

http://hogville.net/

Then little wally is a bigger prick than I thought he was.

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
In Hogan land every black NBA player besides David Robinson and Karl Malone are thugs
Posted Image

Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 05 May 2014 - 05:29 PM, said:

Then little wally is a bigger prick than I thought he was.
On the occasions I would read his column, it would be a rehash of Hogville threads from a couple of days before many times, or just coincidences.
HelmMap.gif

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPorcine, on 05 May 2014 - 06:47 PM, said:

On the occasions I would read his column, it would be a rehash of Hogville threads from a couple of days before many times, or just coincidences.

wallly's got the Napoleon syndrome going on.I've avoided his little tripe for over 30 years.

He's a joke.