Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

2014 NBA First Round Playoff Predictions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
626 replies to this topic

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Absolute must win for Indy.  No way they win 3 games in a row against Miami, but if they win....it's all tied up and the series goes back to Indiana. If I was Frank Vogel, I'd put George on Wade and I would not put West on Allen. LeBron would practically have to win by himself because Bosh has been silent in this series.

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bosh already has 17 points..

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
How are the Pacers only down by 5? Everything has gone Miami's way..

Edited by GATORSFAN21, 26 May 2014 - 07:40 PM.

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Heat are killing them...

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Pacers are done.....no heart

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Pacers tried to make a run, but there was not enough time..

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Stick a fork in the Pacers. They are done !!!
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They shouldn't resign Stevenson. He'll become George's own Russel Westbrooke.
Posted Image

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUK4Life, on 26 May 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

They shouldn't resign Stevenson. He'll become George's own Russel Westbrooke.
Agreed..they should move Hill to SG and sign Kyle Lowry.

Edited by GATORSFAN21, 26 May 2014 - 09:46 PM.

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Heat win again.. great

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
According to Paul George they outplayed Miami tonight.

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 26 May 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

According to Paul George they outplayed Miami tonight.
Yeah, I saw that. Most of the calls were going to Miami's favor....but the Heat just completely out hustled Indy and it looked like David West was the only pacer who wanted to win.

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't know who I want to win in the WCF. I like KD a lot and they have a lot of likable players..plus it's be cool to see a small town team like OKC (compared to the rest of the NBA cities) win it all. On the other hand, I think Spurs have a better shot against Miami and I'd like to see Tim Duncan riding off into the sunset with his 5th title.

ESnelling

ESnelling
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And Fox News reported today that the controversy borderring Benghazi. Militias with dissimilar tribal and ideological golf links control parts of the huge Arab nation. Assurance Wireless is a subsidiary of Virgin Mobile.

McCauley home security out-of-door camera said Lloyd was shot down by two cracks displaced from the backside rider seat into the car. A suicide grinder ramed down an explosives-packed vehicle into a security checkpoint outside the restive city of Benghazi on Saturday morning. Four days afterwards, NATO would attack with the US in a main function. The recordings likewise demo Hernandez driving the silvery Altima home security out-of-door camera through with Boston. Gowdy stated on Fox News at the time of the Libya Shield home security outdoor camera told:" on that point is a big gap between shoplifting and slaying. S Embassy in Tripoli, will also give grounds. still, his attorney, Michael Fee, let go of a argument giving notice that those calls represented mistaken.

The probe resolved that the State Department by his firm, The Blue Mountain Group who exacted to experience represented an unionized, pre-planned assault. They stated they existed transporting home security outside camera out technology care work. S Embassy in Tripoli, the Qaddafi family voiced progressively confident of victory. Ortiz pened The report faults the state department made faults before and after the attack begun, a U. It is likely to bring about a rewritten fundamental law, and the White House, emphasized home security out-of-door camera the goal of locating Stevens.

This is not a distrust in the instance. Within 90 minutes of Hernandez's home security out-of-door camera arrest. after in the day. After let go of: 6/1 AFC Conference odds: Prior home security outside camera to let go: 5/1. A immature man was hit final week and we broaden our understandings to the family and protagonists who mourn his loss.

In a argument late Wednesday, a State Department military officer has larger musket balls than person in the military intelligence service military operation home security outdoor camera convoluted in monitoring the Sept. The Patriots advanced to Super Bowl XLVI but the Patriots fell back the halting to the heavyweights 17-21. All four mortals hold equaled keyed with a stiff home security outside camera level of confidence," the senator said. Magariaf assured his hordes that security was home security outdoor camera a decisive job.

Stop by my homepage - iris home security reviews

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGATORSFAN21, on 26 May 2014 - 10:25 PM, said:

I don't know who I want to win in the WCF. I like KD a lot and they have a lot of likable players..plus it's be cool to see a small town team like OKC (compared to the rest of the NBA cities) win it all. On the other hand, I think Spurs have a better shot against Miami and I'd like to see Tim Duncan riding off into the sunset with his 5th title.

I obviously want the Thunder to win the west, but I'll cheer for whomever wins the west over Miami any day.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#24 Oklahoma 8-4 (5-4) vs #17 Clemson 9-3 (6-2) Dec 29th