Cuonzo Martin to Cal - Page 14 - SEC Basketball Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 14

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Cuonzo Martin to Cal

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 22 April 2014 - 08:25 PM, said:

If you are female there isn't a thing in the world wrong with it. Please don't take it as an insult as it was not intended as such. Its just your posting style has a very strong feminine slant to it.

Yeah, that's rich coming from a guy who posts pictures of his needle dick on a site with a 99.9% male membership... what's that say about your posting "style"?

Between that and your posts about your dumps your family must be very proud.

In fact, that you have a family at all is a testament to the enduring and unparalleled generosity of women.

I'm a risk-taker by nature; so despite the potential for massive, widespread brain cell loss, I read some of your posts.

Honestly, I'd probably exercise the ignore feature and avoid the mind-boggling amount of ignorance you choose to share with us all; but moderators have to be able to read all posts, enlightened and obtuse, so I just consider it an occupational hazard.
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 22 April 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Yeah, that's rich coming from a guy who posts pictures of his needle dick on a site with a 99.9% male membership... what's that say about your posting "style"?

Between that and your posts about your dumps your family must be very proud.

In fact, that you have a family at all is a testament to the enduring and unparalleled generosity of women.

I'm a risk-taker by nature; so despite the potential for massive, widespread brain cell loss, I read some of your posts.

Honestly, I'd probably exercise the ignore feature and avoid the mind-boggling amount of ignorance you choose to share with us all; but moderators have to be able to read all posts, enlightened and obtuse, so I just consider it an occupational hazard.

The penis pics were not mine.

Dudes generally don't comment that much on family being proud and the generosity of women. I swear " dude" the more you post the more I see you as hairy armpitted chick with under developed breast. Dark unkempt hair, you know the type.

Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 22 April 2014 - 08:43 PM, said:

The penis pics were not mine.

Dudes generally don't comment that much on family being proud and the generosity of women. I swear " dude" the more you post the more I see you as hairy armpitted chick with under developed breast. Dark unkempt hair, you know the type.

So you were posting close-up pics of somebody else's needle dick? Dude, just stop, you're making folks force their puke back down.

And I see you as what you are... obviously ignorant as hell, lacking in basic job skills, and kept by his ol' lady.

To your credit, you also seem like a drunk and can be an asshole at will; so I guess you've got that going for you.
Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ok.That's enough.I'm fixin to puke here.

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 22 April 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

So you were posting close-up pics of somebody else's needle dick? Dude, just stop, you're making folks force their puke back down.

And I see you as what you are... obviously ignorant as hell, lacking in basic job skills, and kept by his ol' lady.

To your credit, you also seem like a drunk and can be an asshole at will; so I guess you've got that going for you.

I copied and posted a story off reddit and didn't look for links on it. I apolozed at the time and do so again. It was a funny story that had no photos in my copy and paste.

The job skills thing is funny. I was a district manager before I was 30 and have a very solid reputation in the industry as one that was able to turn around a couple of small companies and make them very profitable. Don't confuse the fact that at 38 I am able to work on my terms at jobs I enjoy with lacking job skills. I can walk away from working tomorrow and have my wife do the same and live comfortably off savings and non W2 income without missing a beat. We made choices in lifestyle 20 years ago to ensure that would be an option at 40.

You would be surprised how little I actually dink. I am not nor have I ever been a drunk. You did get one right, I can actively choose to be an asshole. Especially when I can give a Posted Image less about the opinion of the person I am talking to.

Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 22 April 2014 - 09:15 PM, said:

I copied and posted a story off reddit and didn't look for links on it. I apolozed at the time and do so again. It was a funny story that had no photos in my copy and paste.

The job skills thing is funny. I was a district manager before I was 30 and have a very solid reputation in the industry as one that was able to turn around a couple of small companies and make them very profitable. Don't confuse the fact that at 38 I am able to work on my terms at jobs I enjoy with lacking job skills. I can walk away from working tomorrow and have my wife do the same and live comfortably off savings and non W2 income without missing a beat. We made choices in lifestyle 20 years ago to ensure that would be an option at 40.

You would be surprised how little I actually dink. I am not nor have I ever been a drunk. You did get one right, I can actively choose to be an asshole. Especially when I can give a Posted Image less about the opinion of the person I am talking to.

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Sounding like Tyndall better start recruiting... 3 de- committs.

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 23 April 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Well that sucks dick
Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 23 April 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Damn, down to 2 kids? I thought all those guys except Okoroh had already signed their NLI's.

Looks like the 2 guys left, Cofer and Turman, are now asking for their releases too.

Edited by GatorUnvrsty, 24 April 2014 - 12:56 PM.

Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Indiana and Crean has everyone running for the hills and now the players are bolting from UT because of Donnie Knoxville?

Delightful.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 24 April 2014 - 03:31 PM, said:

Indiana and Crean has everyone running for the hills and now the players are bolting from UT because of Donnie Knoxville?

Delightful.
Crean will be the next Hoosier to transfer. B)
Posted Image

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 24 April 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

Damn, down to 2 kids? I thought all those guys except Okoroh had already signed their NLI's.

Looks like the 2 guys left, Cofer and Turman, are now asking for their releases too.

We're going to play ironman next year like Vandy did this year...

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMatt, on 25 April 2014 - 06:48 AM, said:

We're going to play ironman next year like Vandy did this year...

I'll tell you, for a long time those VU players embraced their situation and made it work for them... they played hard, and had to play smart too, because they couldn't have anybody fouling out.

They eventually wore down at the end of the year, as evidenced by their 5 losses to end the season; but until that point they were holding their own and playing some inspired ball.

I bet they're all the better for it next season for having gone through it.

There aren't very many good 2014 kids left unsigned for UT to pick up; but they could add a few JUCOs to field a team for next year while Tyndall works hard on 2015 kids... plus, some of those decommits might come back to the fold when they find out all the other schools they're considering have pretty much filled up too.
Posted Image

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 25 April 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

I'll tell you, for a long time those VU players embraced their situation and made it work for them... they played hard, and had to play smart too, because they couldn't have anybody fouling out.

They eventually wore down at the end of the year, as evidenced by their 5 losses to end the season; but until that point they were holding their own and playing some inspired ball.

I bet they're all the better for it next season for having gone through it.

There aren't very many good 2014 kids left unsigned for UT to pick up; but they could add a few JUCOs to field a team for next year while Tyndall works hard on 2015 kids... plus, some of those decommits might come back to the fold when they find out all the other schools they're considering have pretty much filled up too.
I could not figure out why more teams didn't press the whole game and physically drive the lane most possessions still blows my mind. So many coaches have a system and won't change it for anything I guess.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMatt, on 25 April 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

I could not figure out why more teams didn't press the whole game and physically drive the lane most possessions still blows my mind. So many coaches have a system and won't change it for anything I guess.

That baffled me as the season wore on, too. I couldn't understand why teams just didn't foul them out of players; one of 2 things would happen... they'd foul out or let guys go right by to avoid fouling out.

I suspect coaches felt a little sleazy about doing that and just intentionally forcing a team into a forfeit.

I think they may have mentally put themselves in Stallings shoes, and knew how they'd feel with that tremendous disadvantage... and just may not have wanted to win that way.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users