Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

SEC Coaches I would not want.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
97 replies to this topic

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUK4Life, on 11 April 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

There's nothing wrong with laughing at a semi racist joke. You don't think black people love hearing racist jokes about white people.

People are too sensitive these days

View PostHail2TheTide, on 11 April 2014 - 02:20 PM, said:

Exactly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 11 April 2014 - 02:52 PM, said:

Posted Image

Im so offended!!!

Posted Image

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 11 April 2014 - 12:00 PM, said:

Daniel Tosh grew up in Central Florida (Titusville) and graduated from UCF in Orlando.  He is, IMO, hilarious, but look at this little excerpt from his Wicki bio and what he thinks about us in Central Florida:

Born in Boppard, Rhineland-Palatinate, West Germany,[5] Tosh grew up in Titusville, Florida, the son of a preacher. After graduating from Astronaut High School in 1993, Tosh attended the University of Central Florida, graduating in December 1996 with a degree in marketing.[6] Among his first jobs was a telemarketer at Central Florida Research Park. He said later, "Hey, $15 an hour to annoy people! I really was not preparing myself for the future at all. I had interviews lined up. I sat through one real interview and I was like, 'I wouldn't hire me.' I left halfway through the orientation. That's the closest thing I ever got to a real job."[7] Tosh moved to Los Angeles, but attributes his decision to work in comedy to being raised in Florida, which he considers "flat, hot, and dumb."

Edited by KneesInTheBreeze, 11 April 2014 - 03:10 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 11 April 2014 - 03:09 PM, said:

Daniel Tosh grew up in Central Florida (Titusville) and graduated from UCF in Orlando.  He is, IMO, hilarious, but look at this little excerpt from his Wicki bio and what he thinks about us in Central Florida:

Born in Boppard, Rhineland-Palatinate, West Germany,[5] Tosh grew up in Titusville, Florida, the son of a preacher. After graduating from Astronaut High School in 1993, Tosh attended the University of Central Florida, graduating in December 1996 with a degree in marketing.[6] Among his first jobs was a telemarketer at Central Florida Research Park. He said later, "Hey, $15 an hour to annoy people! I really was not preparing myself for the future at all. I had interviews lined up. I sat through one real interview and I was like, 'I wouldn't hire me.' I left halfway through the orientation. That's the closest thing I ever got to a real job."[7] Tosh moved to Los Angeles, but attributes his decision to work in comedy to being raised in Florida, which he considers "flat, hot, and dumb."

Sounds like a smart man to me

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

2015 SEC Champs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just gonna leave this here

Posted Image

Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFlusterbubby, on 10 April 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

Racist
Really dude!

View PostFlusterbubby, on 10 April 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

Exact reason I question why young black men go to colleges like yours!  How bout getting rid of all the "Too Black" players on your team.

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 10 April 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

It was obviously a joke. Notice the too good, too old, not enough combover, wears a turtleneck, etc.

New to the internet, IMO.

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 11 April 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

I don't think there ARE any funny jokes about race.Any joke concerning race is in extremely poor taste. Just not funny.

Exactly.  Posted Imageing white people.

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 11 April 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

I don't think there ARE any funny jokes about race.Any joke concerning race is in extremely poor taste. Just not funny.
race and ethnic jokes are the best.
Posted Image