Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Team You Want to Have the Worst Season Possible

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#31
AUskip07

AUskip07

    Time to make History

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,133
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Location:
    Atlanta, Ga
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,070

View Postrazorhead, on 01 April 2014 - 09:24 PM, said:

Auburn

If it comes true looks like you will have company in the bottom of the barrel category
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

#32
hog_heaven

hog_heaven
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,464
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Jul 2012
  • Location:
    Charleston, SC
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,571
1. UF (just for Knees)

2. Texas (Because Tuck Fexas)

3. Ole Miss

#33
thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,191
  • Age:
    23
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    922
PENN STATE

#34
A10Rebel

A10Rebel

    brrrrrrrrttt....

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,685
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,509
My list would include:

Oregon - because sports media always ball washes the ducks.

Texas - because I just can't stand the longhorns.

Ohio State - because I always got banned by their fan base at ESPN and because I dislike Urban, and because their fan base is just a bunch of arrogant Posted Images. If they never won another game ever I'd laugh in their face. Twenty years from now if they were 0-200 I'd take glee in their suckage.

Auburn - for cheap shotting Cory Peterson, for leaving Oxford in a "pine box", for winning three games a year ago and then acting like a bunch of damn fools without an ounce of humility last year.

#35
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,699
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,036

View PostRammaJamma, on 02 April 2014 - 10:09 AM, said:

Only two pages? I figured by now the please let it be Bama would have this to at least six. Its like that New York Yankees thing..

Your posters on here are not representative of your fans in real life.

Edited by JoeGator, 02 April 2014 - 12:58 PM.


#36
WDavE

WDavE
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,380
  • Age:
    61
  • Joined:
    Sep 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    289

View PostA10Rebel, on 02 April 2014 - 11:09 AM, said:

My list would include:

Oregon - because sports media always ball washes the ducks.

Texas - because I just can't stand the longhorns.

Ohio State - because I always got banned by their fan base at ESPN and because I dislike Urban, and because their fan base is just a bunch of arrogant :lanekiffin:s. If they never won another game ever I'd laugh in their face. Twenty years from now if they were 0-200 I'd take glee in their suckage.

Auburn - for cheap shotting Cory Peterson, for leaving Oxford in a "pine box", for winning three games a year ago and then acting like a bunch of damn fools without an ounce of humility last year.


I will take your last line to heart. If anyone should know about humility it would be an Ole Miss fan or a Kent. one or a Vandy supporter.
"If a Laundromat in Tuscaloosa wants to pick Alabama No. 1, we'll claim it." -- Paul W. Bryant

#37
bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,483
  • Age:
    34
  • Joined:
    Feb 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,658
Auburn

#38
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    18,228
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,818

View Posthog_heaven, on 02 April 2014 - 11:02 AM, said:

1. UF (just for Knees)

2. Texas (Because Tuck Fexas)

3. Ole Miss

Thank god! We are ranked again!
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#39
SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

    Take the highway to the end of the night

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,812
  • Joined:
    Jan 2007
  • Location:
    On a moonlight drive
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,170

View PostWDavE, on 02 April 2014 - 11:28 AM, said:

I will take your last line to heart. If anyone should know about humility it would be an Ole Miss fan or a Kent. one or a Vandy supporter.

True humility is winning with grace. It is easy to display good sportsmanship if you are playing a team with class. If not, then you might expect to get what you get. You know the old Beatle saying..."and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make".  Win with humility. That is the key to respect. :)
Posted Image

#40
ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,598
  • Age:
    20
  • Joined:
    Jan 2013
  • Location:
    Jacksonville,Florida
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,471
1a.Florida State - They have more bandwaggon fans than Alabama but at least most fake alabama fans know what theyre talking about and I don't feel like my IQ drops when I talk to them.

1b.Ohio State - That arrogance of theirs just because theyre the best in the midwest aggrivates the hell out of me and seeing them choke and fall is spectacular.

1c.Georgia - Insufferable. Ohio state fans of the south east.
Posted Image

#41
A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,609
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Sep 2008
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,407

View PostJoeGator, on 02 April 2014 - 11:14 AM, said:

You're posters on here are not representative of your fans in real life.

QFT

Posted Image

Posted Image


#42
SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

    Take the highway to the end of the night

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,812
  • Joined:
    Jan 2007
  • Location:
    On a moonlight drive
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,170

View PostShaunMac, on 02 April 2014 - 12:34 PM, said:

1a.Florida State - They have more bandwaggon fans than Alabama but at least most fake alabama fans know what theyre talking about and I don't feel like my IQ drops when I talk to them.

1b.Ohio State - That arrogance of theirs just because theyre the best in the midwest aggrivates the hell out of me and seeing them choke and fall is spectacular.

1c.Georgia - Insufferable. Ohio state fans of the south east.

Georgia only WISHES they could compare to Ohio State. :lol:
Posted Image

#43
AUskip07

AUskip07

    Time to make History

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,133
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Location:
    Atlanta, Ga
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,070

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 02 April 2014 - 12:01 PM, said:

True humility is winning with grace. It is easy to display good sportsmanship if you are playing a team with class. If not, then you might expect to get what you get. You know the old Beatle saying..."and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make".  Win with humility. That is the key to respect. :)

Does that exclude picking fights with opposing team fans?
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

#44
RammaJamma

RammaJamma

    Enjoying the Process

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,353
  • Age:
    41
  • Joined:
    Jun 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,440

View PostJoeGator, on 02 April 2014 - 11:14 AM, said:



You're posters on here are not representative of your fans in real life.

Meh people handle success in different ways and no doubt we've been pretty lucky. Besides the no other pro sports among other things the rivalry with Bama/Auburn puts alot on the defensive with anyone.

True story just yesterday I go to the concession stand at my sons baseball game.... I tell the kid maybe 15 I want a coke. I've got on a Bama hat and what does he reply? "Need a new hat with that too"?


"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

#45
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,699
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,036

View PostRammaJamma, on 02 April 2014 - 01:01 PM, said:

True story just yesterday I go to the concession stand at my sons baseball game.... I tell the kid maybe 15 I want a coke. I've got on a Bama hat and what does he reply? "Need a new hat with that too"?

I'm sure you have 20 of those stories, as does almost every avid sports fan.
I just mean that the Bama posters on here don't show their asses like some do in real life.

The Auburn and OM posters on the other hand.... LOL.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users