Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

legends you've met

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 01 April 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

John Daly

What bar??

Posted Image

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Shaq
Terry Bowden
Tommy Bowden
Nick Saban
Terry Bradshaw
Delbert McClinton
Muschump

Edited by KneesInTheBreeze, 01 April 2014 - 01:06 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 01 April 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

Played high school football against Dan Hampton and Houston Nutt,not that anybody cares or anything.
we care...

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 01 April 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

we care...

I'm moved....sniff

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
A few months ago I met Dr. James Andrews. Even rode on his jet to the Redskins game -_-

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHail2TheTide, on 01 April 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

What bar??
he was friends with our asst pro...he came thru alot and it was when he wasn't drinking (the first time)
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 01 April 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

John Daly and Al Pacino

Not a Daly fan... his mouth overloads his hacking ass... he had bags of money to loose and was a whale for alot of hustlers.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

GamecockDieHard

GamecockDieHard

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 01 April 2014 - 09:13 AM, said:

Was Bill pretty cool? He's actually my favorite of the four. I like him and Foxowrthy. Ron White's ok, but I don't really care much for Larry.

It was about 15 years ago and pretty early in his career.  He probably wasn't strong enough to resist demands for his presence after the show. You could tell he wasn't too happy to be yucking it up with us.  I don't blame him for that, but he wasn't too friendly.  I remember telling him a story about my family when someone would say, Uncle Hoyt was buried last week and the response would always be, is he dead?  We'd all say, no but we buried him anyway.  I've heard Engvall use that line a few times since, but never considered it was from me, 'cause every southern family heard the same thing at about every funeral.  Nonetheless, I wish he had been more friendly.  It's really hurt my appreciation for his comedy since.  Kinda wish I'd never met him.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 31 March 2014 - 11:16 PM, said:

Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Gregg Allman, Jai Johanny Johanson (Jaimoe), Kenny Stabler off the top of my head. There are others; I'd have to think about it.

Rented an apartment from Otis Redding's mother.

Talked to Tom Petty's father at his shop in Gainesville, and lived near 1 of Tom's houses in Orlando, but never met Tom himself.

Left out Chuck Leavell, keyboardist for The Rolling Stones and Allman Brothers.

Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGamecockDieHard, on 01 April 2014 - 04:40 PM, said:

It was about 15 years ago and pretty early in his career.  He probably wasn't strong enough to resist demands for his presence after the show. You could tell he wasn't too happy to be yucking it up with us.  I don't blame him for that, but he wasn't too friendly.  I remember telling him a story about my family when someone would say, Uncle Hoyt was buried last week and the response would always be, is he dead?  We'd all say, no but we buried him anyway.  I've heard Engvall use that line a few times since, but never considered it was from me, 'cause every southern family heard the same thing at about every funeral.  Nonetheless, I wish he had been more friendly.  It's really hurt my appreciation for his comedy since.  Kinda wish I'd never met him.

Dang. That sucks.
Hail State anyway.