Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Never the parents fault is it?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
nothing has changed  most of the bad kids in school were black when i was there.   Lets just face it....  their home life wasnt like mine they wernt taught the same things and valued the same things.  Its not racist  its reality

Garbage in  garbage out.

Edited by AUskip07, 21 March 2014 - 01:13 PM.

FlyingEagle

FlyingEagle

HornyEagle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 21 March 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

nothing has changed  most of the bad kids in school were black when i was there.   Lets just face it....  their home life wasnt like mine they wernt taught the same things and valued the same things.  Its not racist  its reality

Garbage in  garbage out.

True, but that also not because blacks are inherently designed to have a different value system. They are the direct result of how our white society decided to deal with them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Until I see different I blame parents no matter what color they are. I also think this being listed as a race problem is racist. If the kid does something it wasn't the color of his skin that made him do it.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We were all white schools when I was little and the problems usually came from the lower income kids or the spoiled rotten twits.

There are dickheads in all colors and I'm not going to pretend that my race is excluded.I'm sure black folks can't stand dickheads either.

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFlyingEagle, on 21 March 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

True, but that also not because blacks are inherently designed to have a different value system. They are the direct result of how our white society decided to deal with them.

i would hope they deal with whites exactly the same as blacks.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Unless I missed something it never said what these "black" kids were suspended for. It could very well be the school system is set up to teach a certain way catering to certain lifestyles, cultures, and viewpoints. And by all means *not racist*.

ARfanNmem

ARfanNmem
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Someone brought up the notion that black people are more likely to engage in punishment as a means of teaching respect for authority. Well, schools that are mostly black usually have teachers who are mostly black. Whether or not whites caused them to be this way culturally I don't know. I wasn't there.