Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

People are jealous of Nick Saban...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 20 March 2014 - 09:30 PM, said:

Backup QB because the 1st string p**sy was knocked out of the game...by Bama. Lol All-SEC final = negative? Not Bama's fault the NCAA allows Notre Dame to stay Indy and automatically get into a BCS bowl if they're in the top 7. Pitiful.

Luck happens, you don't win a championship without a little or a lot. Or you know, a crippling defense and recruiting your ass off. Don't hate, appreciate.
off season is crazy

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 20 March 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Congratulations on beating a texass team with a backup QB, going 1-1 against LSU in a single season, and beating the most overrated #1 team since 2006 blowhio state.

wow, what the hell has happened?  why the venom......should the Tide have lost to Texas so it would be fair?  I don't get that statement.......should the Tide refused to go to the NC when selected to play LSU in '11?  I don't get that statement.......how do you know ND was overrated?  boy the Tide sure made it look like that but If Im not mistaken they did beat 3 conference champions, I don't get that statement

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 21 March 2014 - 10:47 AM, said:

wow, what the hell has happened?  why the venom......should the Tide have lost to Texas so it would be fair?  I don't get that statement.......should the Tide refused to go to the NC when selected to play LSU in '11?  I don't get that statement.......how do you know ND was overrated?  boy the Tide sure made it look like that but If Im not mistaken they did beat 3 conference champions, I don't get that statement

In the game against texass yall should have put in your backup QB as soon as the longhorns lost their QB

The Tide should have declined to play in the title game against LSU since the Tiger had already beaten yall

And yes notre dame was overrated....the officials literally gave them the win against stanford, and helped them escape triple overtime against a bad pitt team

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Only two times to trade licks with Bama is game week or if they start in on you first.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 21 March 2014 - 10:59 AM, said:

In the game against texass yall should have put in your backup QB as soon as the longhorns lost their QB

The Tide should have declined to play in the title game against LSU since the Tiger had already beaten yall

And yes notre dame was overrated....the officials literally gave them the win against stanford, and helped them escape triple overtime against a bad pitt team

well, I will play along..........i'm kinda either thinking this thread/post is sattire or that a Tide poster has royally pissed you off

1.  You have to be joking about the Texas game
2.  You have to be joking about the LSU game
3.  The Tide didn't choose Notre Dame to play, the system did and it was unanimous

You can take any teams seasons games and break them down and say "you were lucky", "you wouldnt have won if that team hadnt' of had injuries" etc so again this all has to be sattire cuz the cocky I know
has a better head on his shoulders...............has someone taken over his profile?

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Off season trolling = best trolling
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 20 March 2014 - 05:23 PM, said:

If it was that easy, why hasn't USCe done it?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 21 March 2014 - 11:03 AM, said:

well, I will play along..........i'm kinda either thinking this thread/post is sattire or that a Tide poster has royally pissed you off

1.  You have to be joking about the Texas game
2.  You have to be joking about the LSU game
3.  The Tide didn't choose Notre Dame to play, the system did and it was unanimous

You can take any teams seasons games and break them down and say "you were lucky", "you wouldnt have won if that team hadnt' of had injuries" etc so again this all has to be sattire cuz the cocky I know
has a better head on his shoulders...............has someone taken over his profile?

Not saying he's lucky(though having iowa state beat ok state we pretty miraculous)...I'm saying he creates his own luck by cheating to get the best players, telling his d-linemen to take dirty shots against texas and UGA QBs, and paying the officials to help notre dame go undefeated. It's not luck.....it's very calculated.

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 21 March 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

Not saying he's lucky(though having iowa state beat ok state we pretty miraculous)...I'm saying he creates his own luck by cheating to get the best players, telling his d-linemen to take dirty shots against texas and UGA QBs, and paying the officials to help notre dame go undefeated. It's not luck.....it's very calculated.

finally, I see the joke........phucker

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 21 March 2014 - 11:03 AM, said:

Only two times to trade licks with Bama is game week or if they start in on you first.

Well for one the last time we played Bama we won......and b.) we finished ranked higher than them

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 21 March 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

Well for one the last time we played Bama we won......and b.) we finished ranked higher than them

Then that's where you should have based your attack.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 21 March 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

Then that's where you should have based your attack.

but then they may have actually thought I was being serious....

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

Posted Image OFF HATERS

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip