Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


People are jealous of Nick Saban...

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#1
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,630
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    13,994
...is even more impressive because of how tough the SEC is now.




SEC coaches who have at least as many division titles as Saban in the last 4 years.

Steve Spurrier

Mark Richt

Les Miles


Gus Malzahn


Gary Pinkel
















































Gene Chizik

Edited by cocky4ever, 20 March 2014 - 03:31 PM.


#2
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,390
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,319
Too be fair, most people are applauding and recognizing his number of national championships at Bama in as many years as he's been there, especially after the mess the school was in when he took over.

How many SEC coaches have 3 BCSNC wins in 7 years?

#3
Noah

Noah

    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,104
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Jan 2004
  • Location:
    Crabapple, Georgia
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,140
Four outta 10 ain't bad either...
After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah
Formerly known as Noah.Dreams

#4
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,591
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,548
Nick never beat the general

#5
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,177
  • Age:
    58
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,159
Houston Nutt had 2

Danny Ford had 1

Not within the last 4 years,but these things are looking like a dime a dozen.

We went to the championship game and lost,then LSU went to the BCS bowl.Seems it's best to stay out of the title game if you're going to get your butt kicked.Just an observation.

But in keeping with the theme,Saban sucks.......

#6
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,591
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,548

View PostL.A.Hog, on 20 March 2014 - 03:42 PM, said:

Houston Nutt had 2

Danny Ford had 1

Not within the last 4 years,but these things are looking like a dime a dozen.

We went to the championship game and lost,then LSU went to the BCS bowl.Seems it's best to stay out of the title game if you're going to get your butt kicked.Just an observation.

But in keeping with the theme,Saban sucks donkey penis......
fyp

#7
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,630
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    13,994

View PostWadeWilson, on 20 March 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

Too be fair, most people are applauding and recognizing his number of national championships at Bama in as many years as he's been there, especially after the mess the school was in when he took over.

How many SEC coaches have 3 BCSNC wins in 7 years?

Congratulations on beating a texass team with a backup QB, going 1-1 against LSU in a single season, and beating the most overrated #1 team since 2006 blowhio state.

#8
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,591
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,548
While everyone knows nicks a penis gobbler......he still is kicking our kunts.....
Misspelled penis edit

Edited by possumslayer, 20 March 2014 - 05:16 PM.


#9
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,134

View PostWadeWilson, on 20 March 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

Too be fair, most people are applauding and recognizing his number of national championships at Bama in as many years as he's been there, especially after the mess the school was in when he took over.

How many SEC coaches have 3 BCSNC wins in 7 years?

Urban 2 in 6 years

#10
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,390
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    8,319

View Postcocky4ever, on 20 March 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Congratulations on beating a texass team with a backup QB, going 1-1 against LSU in a single season, and beating the most overrated #1 team since 2006 blowhio state.

If it was that easy, why hasn't USCe done it?

Posted Image

#11
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,630
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    13,994

View PostWadeWilson, on 20 March 2014 - 05:23 PM, said:

If it was that easy, why hasn't USCe done it?



2013 the refs gave UT the ball after a fumble while there was still a pile on it, yet SC clearly had the ball and came up with it

2012 the SEC stacked our schedule and made us go to LSU and UF in back to back weeks but let UGA play bullsh!t teams(and let Bama play bullsh!t teams)

2011 the officials decided at the last second that we couldnt wear the wounded warrior uniforms  which messed up our whole day



before that Stephen Garcia was drunk




before that we sucked for 100 years

#12
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,591
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,548

View Postcocky4ever, on 20 March 2014 - 05:40 PM, said:



2013 the refs gave UT the ball after a fumble while there was still a pile on it, yet SC clearly had the ball and came up with it

2012 the SEC stacked our schedule and made us go to LSU and UF in back to back weeks but let UGA play bullsh!t teams(and let Bama play bullsh!t teams)

2011 the officials decided at the last second that we couldnt wear the wounded warrior uniforms  which messed up our whole day



before that Stephen Garcia was drunk




before that we sucked for 100 years
so 113 years of excuces......

#13
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,630
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    13,994

View Postpossumslayer, on 20 March 2014 - 05:42 PM, said:

so 113 years of excuces......

do you even basic math??



and they're not excuses.....they're reasons

#14
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,177
  • Age:
    58
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,159

View Postcocky4ever, on 20 March 2014 - 05:40 PM, said:



2013 the refs gave UT the ball after a fumble while there was still a pile on it, yet SC clearly had the ball and came up with it

2012 the SEC stacked our schedule and made us go to LSU and UF in back to back weeks but let UGA play bullsh!t teams(and let Bama play bullsh!t teams)

2011 the officials decided at the last second that we couldnt wear the wounded warrior uniforms  which messed up our whole day



before that Stephen Garcia was drunk




before that we sucked for 100 years


Whoa whoa whoa.You stole our Florida excuses dammit.........

#15
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,591
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,548

View Postcocky4ever, on 20 March 2014 - 05:49 PM, said:



do you even basic math??



and they're not excuses.....they're reasons
excuses.....






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users