Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Official NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
1580 replies to this topic

#1366
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    40,601
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    2,000
  • High Fives:
    10,378

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 08:32 AM, said:



I don't think you're following what I said because Louisville and Florida in the title game don't have anything to do with what I was talking about.
You're hate filter is broken.
When you presume to speak for me you get a response.  Why don't you get off our nuts and worry about UConn.
Posted Image

#1367
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,090
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,527

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

When you presume to speak for me you get a response.  Why don't you get off our nuts and worry about UConn.

Something about sand/vagina.

Stop being such a whiny puss.

#1368
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    40,601
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    2,000
  • High Fives:
    10,378
Florida fan tried to start a campaign to get 1,000 fans to blow up Matt Jones show with calls and emails after he criticized their pitiful support of their program.

A single e-mail in total later..... Lol
Posted Image

#1369
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,090
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,527

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 09:00 AM, said:

Florida fan tried to start a campaign to get 1,000 fans to blow up Matt Jones show with calls and emails after he criticized their pitiful support of their program.

A single e-mail in total later..... Lol

Matt Jones.
Another shining example of Kentucky basketball.



You're a brainwashed queerbait.

#1370
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    40,601
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    2,000
  • High Fives:
    10,378

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 09:03 AM, said:



Matt Jones.
Another shining example of Kentucky basketball.



You're a brainwashed queerbait.
ah yes, personal insults.   When you know you don't have Posted Image else to say.
Posted Image

#1371
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,090
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,527

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 09:07 AM, said:

ah yes, personal insults.   When you know you don't have Posted Image else to say.


I suppose I could take the path you choose and generally insult an entire fanbase, based on a scumbag sports "journalist" and radio personality.

#1372
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    40,601
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    2,000
  • High Fives:
    10,378

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 09:09 AM, said:




I suppose I could take the path you choose and generally insult an entire fanbase, based on a scumbag sports "journalist" and radio personality.
He's a fan, nothing more.   Not good with football at all.   Doesn't change the validity of the point,  which is you're a bunch of fairweather basketball fans.   Just own it and move on.
Posted Image

#1373
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,090
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,527

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 09:12 AM, said:

He's a fan, nothing more.   Not good with football at all.   Doesn't change the validity of the point,  which is you're a bunch of fairweather basketball fans.   Just own it and move on.

I've never denied it.
What I have a problem with is you Posted Imageting on everything basketball related that isn't affiliated with Kentucky.

We've beaten you three times this year, so I guess the best you can do is insult the fanbase.
Typical of Kentucky fans, I just didn't expect you to go full retard like most of them do.

#1374
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    40,601
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    2,000
  • High Fives:
    10,378

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 09:14 AM, said:



I've never denied it.
What I have a problem with is you Posted Imageting on everything basketball related that isn't affiliated with Kentucky.

We've beaten you three times this year, so I guess the best you can do is insult the fanbase.
Typical of Kentucky fans, I just didn't expect you to go full retard like most of them do.
And your problem is you expect us to care that you did.  You're going to have to spend the next 50 years doing that for us to give a Posted Image you're so far behind us.
Posted Image

#1375
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,090
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,527


#1376
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,651
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Location:
    The Beach, The Mountains, U Pick
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,513

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

And your problem is you expect us to care that you did.  You're going to have to spend the next 50 years doing that for us to give a :lanekiffin: you're so far behind us.

This post might ring true had the entire BBN not had a conniption fit after every single one of the 3 losses.

I think it's great for your fans that the team is finally exhibiting some chemistry; but as a fan, I sure would like to know why my coach didn't start coaching until it was nearly too late... because make no mistake, another loss or two and y'all wouldn't have even been in the tourney with this chance to redeem yourselves and salvage the season.

A couple of balls bouncing the wrong way against LSU and Mizzou, and nobody's even talking about UK today.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

#1377
UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,618
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,988
Those three straight wins won't mean a thing once UK wins the title.
Posted Image

#1378
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,090
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,527

View PostUK4Life, on 01 April 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:

Those three straight wins won't mean a thing once UK wins the title.

in 2019.

#1379
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,090
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,527

Corny, but I LOL'd



Posted Image



#1380
UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,618
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,988

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:



in 2019.
Florida doesn't wanna see this UK team. They're already playing better than that Florida team could ever dream about.

And yes, that's corny

Edited by UK4Life, 01 April 2014 - 01:20 PM.

Posted Image






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users