Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Official NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1580 replies to this topic

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 31 March 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

We've gone to the Final Four three out of the last four years and were one point away in 2010 from making it four out of the last five.

Im not really sure what the UK haters are watching or expecting to happen at this point.

I'm not a Kentucky hater at all.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 31 March 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:

I'm not a Kentucky hater at all.

I am.

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 31 March 2014 - 01:27 PM, said:

I am.

I   Am  Shocked.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Never woulda thunkit.
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Coach O has taken the USF job.  Will finish out the tournament with us and he's headed to the Bulls.  They love them some Kentucky I reckon.
Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Pressure on both ky fans and fla fans. Say they play for the title, ky fans couldn't stomach losing 4 times in the same season to fla. Fla fans couldn't stomach losing to ky when it counted after beating them 3 times. This kinda Posted Image is what takes rivalry to history.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 31 March 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

Pressure on both ky fans and fla fans. Say they play for the title, ky fans couldn't stomach losing 4 times in the same season to fla. Fla fans couldn't stomach losing to ky when it counted after beating them 3 times. This kinda Posted Image is what takes rivalry to history.
Four loses to a team like Florida in one season might literally give me a stroke at 26. Joe's ego would be too much to endure
Posted Image

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGATORSFAN21, on 31 March 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

Does Wisconsin have a better defense than Michigan?
Michigan had to beat teams by outscoring them. Didn't have the depth to play aggressive D
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUK4Life, on 31 March 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

Four loses to a team like Florida in one season might literally give me a stroke at 26. Joe's ego would be too much to endure

The trash talk would never end.

Look at PT... acting as if he's not crapping his pants every morning when he wakes up and remembers that THIS team is in the Final Four.
That horrible team that went 34 games and came out with 1 good win and 10 losses.
I don't buy it. Most of you expected to bow out the first weekend, and with good reason.

Edited by JoeGator, 31 March 2014 - 01:57 PM.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What are you talking about.  I said I picked Louisville and Florida to the title game.  Does making Posted Image up just amuse you or something?
Posted Image

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 31 March 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

The trash talk would never end.

Look at PT... acting as if he's not crapping his pants every morning when he wakes up and remembers that THIS team is in the Final Four.
That horrible team that went 34 games and came out with 1 good win and 10 losses.
I don't buy it. Most of you expected to bow out the first weekend, and with good reason.
Large majority of UK fans picked us losing to UL. I figured we'd simply win two games from pure talent.
Posted Image

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
bah, ive always cheered for kentucky in tournament play, but this year im pissed that they are winning. that team is not kentucky, it is a roster full of mercenary ringers wearing a kentucky uniform, and if they are successful with it more schools are going to promote the philosophy and more kids are going to play selfish me me me basketball. just what sports needs, more terrell owens in front of a television camera. just Posted Imageing lose already and quit calling them the kentucky wildcats, they arent. the only thing kentucky on that team is the uniform.the dukes and kentuckys need to be beaten into humiliation until coaches start recruiting 3/4 year players again and everyone shuns the 1 and done mentality.

nothing more Posted Imagety in sports than being embarrassed to be a 4th year player as people wonder why you werent good enough to go pro in your sophomore year. Posted Image kentucky, i hope they lose by 50.

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 31 March 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

bah, ive always cheered for kentucky in tournament play, but this year im pissed that they are winning. that team is not kentucky, it is a roster full of mercenary ringers wearing a kentucky uniform, and if they are successful with it more schools are going to promote the philosophy and more kids are going to play selfish me me me basketball. just what sports needs, more terrell owens in front of a television camera. just :lanekiffin:ing lose already and quit calling them the kentucky wildcats, they arent. the only thing kentucky on that team is the uniform.the dukes and kentuckys need to be beaten into humiliation until coaches start recruiting 3/4 year players again and everyone shuns the 1 and done mentality.

nothing more Posted Imagety in sports than being embarrassed to be a 4th year player as people wonder why you werent good enough to go pro in your sophomore year. :lanekiffin: kentucky, i hope they lose by 50.
Im sensing some hostility here
Posted Image

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I like UK, just not crazy about Cal. Some things are out of his control. He's not gonna recruit lesser talent to make them stay a few years.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 31 March 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

What are you talking about.  I said I picked Louisville and Florida to the title game.  Does making Posted Image up just amuse you or something?

I don't think you're following what I said because Louisville and Florida in the title game don't have anything to do with what I was talking about.
Your hate filter is broken.

Edited by JoeGator, 01 April 2014 - 08:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users