Official NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread - Page 91 - Official Game Threads - SECTalk.com - Page 91

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
28183459
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


Official NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
1560 replies to this topic

#1351
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,349
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,379

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 09:00 AM, said:

Florida fan tried to start a campaign to get 1,000 fans to blow up Matt Jones show with calls and emails after he criticized their pitiful support of their program.

A single e-mail in total later..... Lol

Matt Jones.
Another shining example of Kentucky basketball.



You're a brainwashed queerbait.

#1352
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    38,819
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,276

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 09:03 AM, said:



Matt Jones.
Another shining example of Kentucky basketball.



You're a brainwashed queerbait.
ah yes, personal insults.   When you know you don't have Posted Image else to say.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#1353
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,349
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,379

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 09:07 AM, said:

ah yes, personal insults.   When you know you don't have Posted Image else to say.


I suppose I could take the path you choose and generally insult an entire fanbase, based on a scumbag sports "journalist" and radio personality.

#1354
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    38,819
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,276

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 09:09 AM, said:




I suppose I could take the path you choose and generally insult an entire fanbase, based on a scumbag sports "journalist" and radio personality.
He's a fan, nothing more.   Not good with football at all.   Doesn't change the validity of the point,  which is you're a bunch of fairweather basketball fans.   Just own it and move on.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#1355
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,349
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,379

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 09:12 AM, said:

He's a fan, nothing more.   Not good with football at all.   Doesn't change the validity of the point,  which is you're a bunch of fairweather basketball fans.   Just own it and move on.

I've never denied it.
What I have a problem with is you Posted Imageting on everything basketball related that isn't affiliated with Kentucky.

We've beaten you three times this year, so I guess the best you can do is insult the fanbase.
Typical of Kentucky fans, I just didn't expect you to go full retard like most of them do.

#1356
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    38,819
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,276

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 09:14 AM, said:



I've never denied it.
What I have a problem with is you Posted Imageting on everything basketball related that isn't affiliated with Kentucky.

We've beaten you three times this year, so I guess the best you can do is insult the fanbase.
Typical of Kentucky fans, I just didn't expect you to go full retard like most of them do.
And your problem is you expect us to care that you did.  You're going to have to spend the next 50 years doing that for us to give a Posted Image you're so far behind us.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#1357
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,349
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,379
Attached File  UCONN.jpg   34.96K   0 downloads

#1358
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,088
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Location:
    The Beach
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,176

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 09:39 AM, said:

And your problem is you expect us to care that you did.  You're going to have to spend the next 50 years doing that for us to give a :lanekiffin: you're so far behind us.

This post might ring true had the entire BBN not had a conniption fit after every single one of the 3 losses.

I think it's great for your fans that the team is finally exhibiting some chemistry; but as a fan, I sure would like to know why my coach didn't start coaching until it was nearly too late... because make no mistake, another loss or two and y'all wouldn't have even been in the tourney with this chance to redeem yourselves and salvage the season.

A couple of balls bouncing the wrong way against LSU and Mizzou, and nobody's even talking about UK today.
Posted Image

#1359
UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,150
  • Age:
    25
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,862
Those three straight wins won't mean a thing once UK wins the title.
Posted Image

#1360
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,349
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,379

View PostUK4Life, on 01 April 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:

Those three straight wins won't mean a thing once UK wins the title.

in 2019.

#1361
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,349
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,379

Corny, but I LOL'd



Posted Image



#1362
UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,150
  • Age:
    25
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,862

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:



in 2019.
Florida doesn't wanna see this UK team. They're already playing better than that Florida team could ever dream about.

And yes, that's corny

Edited by UK4Life, 01 April 2014 - 01:20 PM.

Posted Image

#1363
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    38,819
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,276

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 01 April 2014 - 10:12 AM, said:



This post might ring true had the entire BBN not had a conniption fit after every single one of the 3 losses.

I think it's great for your fans that the team is finally exhibiting some chemistry; but as a fan, I sure would like to know why my coach didn't start coaching until it was nearly too late... because make no mistake, another loss or two and y'all wouldn't have even been in the tourney with this chance to redeem yourselves and salvage the season.

A couple of balls bouncing the wrong way against LSU and Mizzou, and nobody's even talking about UK today.
They'd still be talkig about what went wrong.  Instead, three out of four final four.  Took Billy the full four years to do it once.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#1364
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,349
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Location:
    Charleston
  • Cash:
    50
  • High Fives:
    12,379

View PostUK4Life, on 01 April 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

Florida doesn't wanna see this UK team. They're already playing better than that Florida team could ever dream about.

And yes, that's corny

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 April 2014 - 01:21 PM, said:

They'd still be talkig about what went wrong.  Instead, three out of four final four.  Took Billy the full four years to do it once.



If you're trolling, STFU.
If you're serious, kill yourselves.

#1365
UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,150
  • Age:
    25
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,862

View PostJoeGator, on 01 April 2014 - 01:56 PM, said:

If you're trolling, STFU.
If you're serious, kill yourselves.
If Kentucky does beat Florida i won't troll at all. That's how it's suppose to be.

He does make a good point. Took those guys four years to get here...only took these frosh one year. :trollface:
Posted Image






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users