Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Four Players Arrested Day Before Spring Practice Begins

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 28 March 2014 - 06:40 AM, said:

It's a bit too soon to say they won't be suspended but I will be pleased if they don't miss a game.

Of course you would. You don't care if your team is full of thieves.

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
WOE Winning over Everything

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 28 March 2014 - 07:20 AM, said:

Of course you would. You don't care if your team is full of thieves.

I think corporal punishment is much more productive for people who screw up. Puking ain't fun.

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 28 March 2014 - 09:03 AM, said:

I think corporal punishment is much more productive for people who screw up. Puking ain't fun.

Ask Lou Holtz how that works out...

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 18 March 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

I hate thieves. It really is the worst trait a human being can have, being a thief. Wish they would get kicked out, but they'd just get picked up by other schools like Auburn or LSU.

View PostDJSdawg, on 28 March 2014 - 02:18 AM, said:

You really cant think of even worse traits a human being can have? Really?

Other than violent crimes, like murder and rape, that about tops the Posted Imagety trait totem pole.

Of course, if they'd committed either of those violent crimes, Richt wouldn't have to bother with punishing them himself; they'd be getting benched by a jury of their peers.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 28 March 2014 - 10:19 AM, said:

Ask Lou Holtz how that works out...

Ask richt how kicking talented players off the team worked out vs auburn last year and in 2010. Hopefully a lesson was learned.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 28 March 2014 - 04:59 PM, said:

Ask richt how kicking talented players off the team worked out vs auburn last year and in 2010. Hopefully a lesson was learned.

Weren't some of the punishments out of his hands? I thought I remembered a Dawg fan saying some things in the past had been violations of the school's code of conduct or something like that, and that Richt really had no control over their fates.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

UGA now isn't even close to the same level as SC 2004. Just imagine closing the chapter on a coach by having what was basically a riot with your rival, and then having about 8 players break into the stadium to steal computers and other stuff. And that was just at the end.

Try to justify it however you want, but these UGA players stole. And if kickig players off the team or suspending them doesn't make others learn, then I don't see how making them run will. At this point I'd say that Richt has a serious problem with evaluating character. Until he gets better at identifying  high risk players and/or helping people learn to act responsibly this will continue to happen.

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 28 March 2014 - 09:03 AM, said:

They stole cash via check fraud from your Athletic Department. Miss study hall/ curfew run laps steal money via check fraud should be the boot. Even if it is a semi redshirt year/vacation to GMC.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Lemay is expected to be a solid WR(God knows y'all could you WR help) and is making a statement to be a leader in the lockerroom. I mean if he could get 3 other teammate's to think check fraud was a good idea surely he could use his powers for good.

And y'all can't afford to lose a safety with game experience. So OK, I can see CMR crossing the line and selling out everything he says he stands for. It completely doesn't smack of desperation.

Posted Image

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I am over playing against some of our most talented players and having more suspended players than everyone else. I wouldn't expect anyone else to understand, especially those that benefit from that like lsu sc au or ut do.

Edited by DJSdawg, 28 March 2014 - 07:12 PM.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 28 March 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

I am over playing against some of our most talented players and having more suspended players than everyone else. I wouldn't expect anyone else to understand, especially those that benefit from that like lsu sc au or ut do.

They stole money from the university. This isn't missing a class or underage drunk stuff. And UGA leads the conference year after year after year in this crap. CMR replacement is going to spend a couple of seasons just fixing the mentality of no real consciences for being stupid in Athens. I better never hear another UGA fan talk about how strick CMR is again.

Posted Image

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 28 March 2014 - 07:47 PM, said:

They stole money from the university. This isn't missing a class or underage drunk stuff. And UGA leads the conference year after year after year in this crap. CMR replacement is going to spend a couple of seasons just fixing the mentality of no real consciences for being stupid in Athens. I better never hear another UGA fan talk about how strick CMR is again.

It was a misdemeanor and they are already paying a price with physical and mental consequences, which is very real.

You are just mad Uga just might get off its holier than thou bullPosted Image that helps our opponents, but go ahead and give your clueless Uga friends some crap about it.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 28 March 2014 - 07:47 PM, said:

I've come to the conclusion that he isn't really a UGA fan, but instead a fan of some other team who for some reason wants to make the UGA fan base look bad. There's no way he believes most of the stuff he says.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users