Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

SEC Tournament Mens Bracket

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
648 replies to this topic

ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I picked all four 12's. Three won, and the fourth blew a 16 point lead.

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
man, wichita state is actually legit

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
im always rooting for the sec to do well in any post season game, and i have a Posted Imageload of respect for tucky and hell even their fans... but it will be bad for college basketball if tucky wins this. i dont like the model of building a team of mercenaries and i want to see every merc team get beat by teams that play as a team and have upper class leadership.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 23 March 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

im always rooting for the sec to do well in any post season game, and i have a Posted Imageload of respect for tucky and hell even their fans... but it will be bad for college basketball if tucky wins this. i dont like the model of building a team of mercenaries and i want to see every merc team get beat by teams that play as a team and have upper class leadership.
I've said numerous times, and my fellow Kentuckians will say likewise, we want the system changed.  What we do is no different than Bama in football except the rules allow them to keep the 5* studs for a 3 year minimum.  Until the NBA changes its eligibility rules, and now that Stern is gone there's hope they may go the college baseball route, why on Earth would we do anything other than recruit the absolute best player at every position?  So far we've only had four guys in five years leave prematurely.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users