Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


SEC Network; Aug. 14 Launch

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#1
SECTalk.com

SECTalk.com
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,363
  • Age:
    34
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    181
ESPN and DISH have reached an agreement for nationwide carriage of the SEC Network on DISH when the multiplatform network launches, August 14, 2014. The deal is part of a larger comprehensive long-term distribution agreement announced by DISH and the Walt Disney Company. DISH is the SEC Network's first nationwide television provider.

Click here for the original story.

#2
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,920
  • Age:
    57
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,948
Good,I got the Dish.

#3
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,468
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,700
  • High Fives:
    3,469
Womenz gymnastics! Bume!

#4
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,651
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Location:
    The Beach, The Mountains, U Pick
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,514
Knew that was coming. I did the request thing just in case, but I knew Dish was going to bring it... best in the business.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

#5
BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

    Dak>Bo

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,763
  • Age:
    29
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Location:
    Haleyville,Alabama
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,103
http://www.forwhomth...-august-14-2014

I couldn't find the original thread about the sec network ,but I saw this update. I have dish so obviously I'm happy. Are there any other confirmed agreements yet?
Posted Image

#6
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo > all

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,163
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,549
Xfinity better get this bitch or we're gonna have a problem.
#3 Ole Miss Rebels: 7-0(4-0)

GTH LSU

Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#7
OneBigDawg

OneBigDawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,203
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Sep 2006
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    359
Good. I've got Dish and I'm pumped for the new network.
Hot damn here I am!!

#8
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,685
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,821

View Postadfalcon, on 07 March 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Xfinity better get this bitch or we're gonna have a problem.

If you have comcast you already have a problem

#9
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,875
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    906
Step your Posted Image up DirecTV....

#10
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,013
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,338
Direct will have it. Not worried. Left dish last week cause they wouldn't replace my remote control without me signing a new two year contract. A day after I cut them off they called sounding like the girl who just Posted Imageed up saying they would send a remote and cut my bill $10 a month.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#11
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,685
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,821

View Postbbqit, on 07 March 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

Direct will have it. Not worried. Left dish last week cause they wouldn't replace my remote control without me signing a new two year contract. A day after I cut them off they called sounding like the girl who just Posted Imageed up saying they would send a remote and cut my bill $10 a month.

My grandpa cut his bill from 125 to 60 by threatening to leave. He was one of directv first customers in south mississippi. The regional manager asked him what it'd take to stay. He said 60 a month sounded fair. And the mgr agreed to it for the rest of his life.

#12
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,013
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,338

View PostGoldenRebel, on 07 March 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:



My grandpa cut his bill from 125 to 60 by threatening to leave. He was one of directv first customers in south mississippi. The regional manager asked him what it'd take to stay. He said 60 a month sounded fair. And the mgr agreed to it for the rest of his life.

Never missed a bill in my life. 800+ credit score. I'm easy money to them and they let it go
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#13
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,685
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,821

View Postbbqit, on 07 March 2014 - 02:09 PM, said:



Never missed a bill in my life. 800+ credit score. I'm easy money to them and they let it go

That's what's wrong with companies these days. Don't give a crap about their customers. Just a statistic. I go out of my way and pay more to deal with companies not like that.....when you can still find them

#14
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,013
  • Age:
    54
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,338

View PostGoldenRebel, on 07 March 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:



That's what's wrong with companies these days. Don't give a crap about their customers. Just a statistic. I go out of my way and pay more to deal with companies not like that.....when you can still find them

All they seem to want is new customers. That's a cool thing but repeat customers are consistent business
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#15
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,875
  • Age:
    53
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    906
Left DirecTV, for cheaper Time Warner, came back so they gave me every sports package for free






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users