Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Can somebody explain

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
124 replies to this topic

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 28 February 2014 - 10:54 PM, said:

la hog, the eggs don't die in the cold. a sqeeter don't live a week but lays a lot of eggs. I still think that after Katrina we got a new breed of sqeeter that is bad ass. it aint the little Posted Imageer that would change direction cause you exhaled its a big black mofo. I took a pic of my truck last year to show my wife while I was planting and you couldn't tell my truck was blue.

I saw one the other day that had a tick behind his ear.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 01 March 2014 - 01:56 PM, said:

:lanekiffin: it, let Mexico vote here you racist bastards.  They have a right.

Exactly, as long as they do the same things that all the English, Italians, Irish, Scotts, Australians, Germans, Austrians, Dutch, Greeks, Spanish, Portugese, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Swiss, Swedes, Russians, Czechs, Danish, Polish, Romanians, Hungarians, Turks, Israelis, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesians, and immigrants from various African nations that make up our ancestors did to gain the rights, protections, and privileges of citizenship.

After all, the only group of people whose ancestry actually started here are Native Americans; everybody else's family were essentially "wetbacks" at some point in their American history. ;)
Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 02 March 2014 - 12:48 PM, said:

My ADD won't allow me to read all this stuff.

:lol:  Funny, it's my ADD that made me write it.
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 02 March 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

Exactly, as long as they do the same things that all the English, Italians, Irish, Scotts, Australians, Germans, Austrians, Dutch, Greeks, Spanish, Portugese, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Swiss, Swedes, Russians, Czechs, Danish, Polish, Romanians, Hungarians, Turks, Israelis, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesians, and immigrants from various African nations that make up our ancestors did to gain the rights, protections, and privileges of citizenship.

After all, the only group of people whose ancestry actually started here are Native Americans; everybody else's family were essentially "wetbacks" at some point in their American history. ;)

I heard you could get a hotel room in Santa Fe when the pilgrims landed..lol
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 02 March 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:

I heard you could get a hotel room in Santa Fe when the pilgrims landed..lol

I heard the Motel 6 in Jamestown wasn't very safe or accomodating, and the complimentary continental breakfast didn't prevent 8 out of every 10 "guests" from starving to death.

Come to think of it, that sounds a lot like what happens to those folks who try to cross a desert to get into the country... guess crossing oceans and deserts can be equally dangerous; folks must really want to get here and/or escape from where they are.

Edited by GatorUnvrsty, 02 March 2014 - 01:28 PM.

Posted Image