Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Breakups with cheating boyfriends and very motivated girlfriends never end well...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Show Stopper

Show Stopper

I run this show...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This was news in Kentucky as a high school coach (Jason Stonebraker) at Greenwood High School in Bowling Green, KY resigned just before the playoffs started due to some accusations that he may or may have not been messing with an 18-year old (still in high school).  

Here is the article that originally broke the story: http://msn.foxsports...on-facebook.php

To keep it simple, Jason's girlfriend found out about him cheating on her and with other multiple women and she decided to leave him.  However, she didn't leave him initially and strung it out a little bit (to help get things collected) before ultimately leaving the apartment they were sharing and before admitting everything she knew.  Well here is the Facebook status/Letter she left for him on the day she finally moved out.  WARNING, its glorious:

“Dirty laundry time! I don’t usually share drama on social media, but I need to bring this to the world’s attention. I know you’ve seen a lot of activity from me lately flaunting my adorable relationship with the boyfriend, Jason Stonebraker. While these things truly happened, I was not honest with you about my true feelings. These posts were part of a plan to end my relationship. Let me tell you why.

I recently found out my wonderful, committed boyfriend (with whom I currently live) has been cheating on me with at least five women. They range in age and appearance and are, I’m sure, just the tip of the iceberg. I’ll choose to take the high road here and not divulge their names. It all started when I stumbled upon his phone and found some very incriminating texts and pictures. For the record, I am no snooper. It’s just not my style. I was only curious, just wondering what he’d been up to. I have nothing to hide and assumed he didn’t either.

But sure enough, I struck infidelity gold and discovered what a twisted psychopath he really is.

The fun part of the story is that when he left for work this morning, I kissed him goodbye and asked what he’d like for dinner tonight. Tonight when he gets home, however, he will find an empty apartment and this letter:

February 24, 2014

To Coach Jason (Stoney) Stonebraker:

YOU ARE A FOOL. You’re a liar, a cheater, and a borderline pedophile. You disgust me. You’ve used me and taken me for granted far too long. I will not waste one more precious minute with your sorry self.

You call me crazy–the lamest, most overused derogatory insult for a woman. (I know you struggle with big words, so derogatory=bad.) I’ll admit, I was crazy. Crazy for lowering my standards for you. Crazy for believing you had potential. Crazy for making excuses for your faults and overlooking your downfalls. Crazy for believing you when you told me you loved me and wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. Crazy for wasting 2 1/2 years on you. Crazy to move from Nashville to Bowling Green to be with you. Like I always say, “Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way.”

I couldn’t care less what you think of me. Lions do not lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

To reiterate (that means “go over it again”): I am light years out of your league. I am smarter than you, more successful than you, and kinder than you deserve. I DESERVE BETTER THAN YOU. And everyone knows it. I see the look in your friends’ eyes. The look that says “why are YOU with HIM?” None of my friends or family can stand you and have eagerly encouraged me to leave you for years. I should have listened sooner.

About the apartment: I terminated the lease weeks ago. (Yes, WEEKS.) It’s up March 31st. You have two options: 1) pay March rent or 2) GTFO. We both know you’re broke with barely an income, so I assume you’ll move back in with mommy and daddy–if they let you. Remember how happy they were when I moved to Bowling Green a year ago and you FINALLY moved out of their house? LOL

You’re a broke, 30 year old manwhore who lives with his parents. And it’s likely you’ll be without a job very soon. So lame.

I feel as though an elephant has been lifted from my shoulders–or should I say a yeti? I’ve supported you, I’ve paid for EVERYTHING, I’ve cooked, cleaned, and done your laundry. I gave you my entire heart and everything I have but still this wasn’t enough for you. You’ve wanted for nothing, yet you still felt the need for attention from other women? You just needed your ego stroked–among other things. Because that’s the kind of person you are. You are a twisted psychopath and a master manipulator of women. You flaunt a bravado to cover up your wild insecurities. You are the most pretentious egomaniac I’ve ever met. (All those big words mean “you talk a big game but you ain’t Posted Image.”)

In conclusion, I am elated to be done with you. Thank you for giving me an easy out. I’ve struggled with wanting to leave you for months but my big heart didn’t want to hurt YOU or leave you stranded without a place to live. (Really, where are you going to go?) In light of your multiple infidelities, I have found clarity and peace. I may mourn the loss of a relationship, but I will never mourn you. I cannot wait to get you out my life. I’d rather live in a polar vortex for a hundred years than spend one more day with you.

I will go on to be the amazing, independent woman that I am: charming, successful, kind, clever, witty, faithful, talented, and wicked smart…my list of attributes is a mile long.

And you’re the fool that let me go.
Bless your stupid, stupid heart.

P.S. Although I’m sure there’ve been countless others, your epic doucheryhas come to my attention only in the past few weeks. Everything I’ve done since then has been a calculated step in my overall strategy to leave you. Nothing I’ve done has been without purpose. Holding my tongue and acting as if everything was normal: the purpose was to blindside you. AND IT WORKED. The whole twitter ordeal and tagging you on social media: the purpose was to call attention to myself and let the other women know you had a live-in CURRENT girlfriend so they could also see what a dog you are. AND IT WORKED. Packing my belongings bit by bit “to sell in a yard sale”: the purpose was to make it easier on me moving day. AND IT WORKED. Telling you I’m working from home today: the purpose was so I could pack in peace whilst you were at school (preying on high schoolers, no doubt). AND IT WORKED.

Not only do you take me for granted, but you also overwhelmingly underestimate me.

Hell hath no fury as that of a woman scorned, Jason.

I have already moved on from you. And it was easy.

-Haley

So the moral of this story is, a man should never underestimate a woman with bigger balls.”

Haley (the now EX-girlfriend) removed the status and replaced it with another one today:

"Sorry folks, I’m taking My Dirty Laundry post down. He deserved my scorn, but he doesn’t deserve it from everyone else.

I loved him for a reason and I will care for his well-being always. I wish him the best of luck. While his actions were inappropriate, after a thorough investigation, the police have found no malicious or explicit activity. Let’s not drag him–or anyone else involved–through the mud any further.

I take responsibility for my part in this. I’m sorry it went this far, Jason. I never thought this thing would go viral the way it has.

Thank you to all who cheered me on and offered support.

But I will stand by this statement: a man should never underestimate a woman with bigger balls."

Edited by Show Stopper, 26 February 2014 - 08:13 PM.

Posted Image

Show Stopper

Show Stopper

I run this show...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Edited it to make it a bit better to read... enjoy!
Posted Image

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
:golf-clap:
Posted Image

eastcoastrazorback

eastcoastrazorback

Gagging Order

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Dayum!

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UAdan

UAdan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Haven't seen a beatdown like that since...well...actually, about 15 minutes ago in the first half of the Alabama/Ole Miss game. But still a glorious beatdown.

Posted Image

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

10-1 (6-1)

Next Game: vs. Auburn Tigers

THE IRON BOWL

Show Stopper

Show Stopper

I run this show...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
FYI, here is her facebook profile: https://www.facebook...leylikethecomet
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostShow Stopper, on 26 February 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

FYI, here is her facebook profile: https://www.facebook...leylikethecomet

she delete it or do I just need to have a profile to see it/
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostShaunMac, on 26 February 2014 - 09:43 PM, said:

I think you need to have a profile
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

Show Stopper

Show Stopper

I run this show...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostShaunMac, on 26 February 2014 - 09:43 PM, said:

If you read the very bottom of my first post, she apparently removed her original post because she didn't think it would go viral, and be caught on by a huge number of media outlets, and get as big as it did.  So out of respect, she removed the original post and posted a small post again saying this:

"Sorry folks, I’m taking My Dirty Laundry post down. He deserved my scorn, but he doesn’t deserve it from everyone else.

I loved him for a reason and I will care for his well-being always. I wish him the best of luck. While his actions were inappropriate, after a thorough investigation, the police have found no malicious or explicit activity. Let’s not drag him–or anyone else involved–through the mud any further.

I take responsibility for my part in this. I’m sorry it went this far, Jason. I never thought this thing would go viral the way it has.

Thank you to all who cheered me on and offered support.

But I will stand by this statement: a man should never underestimate a woman with bigger balls."
Posted Image

ShaunMac

ShaunMac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostShow Stopper, on 26 February 2014 - 09:59 PM, said:

If you read the very bottom of my first post, she apparently removed her original post because she didn't think it would go viral, and be caught on by a huge number of media outlets, and get as big as it did.  So out of respect, she removed the original post and posted a small post again saying this:

No i meant the profile haha
Posted Image

Show Stopper

Show Stopper

I run this show...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostShaunMac, on 26 February 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

No i meant the profile haha

Oh my bad.  You probably might need to have a profile to see it.  I have one but am not friends with her but I can see it.
Posted Image

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'd hit it
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This kinda stuff makes me thankful I grew up before the age of social media...
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Lol heard it on the news, sucks to be that guy
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users