Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics




Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived


UofL commit impregnates 14 yr old cousin

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

#76
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    2015 SEC Champs

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    45,282
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,360
Y'all have your own thread to rustle State fans.  We do not give a Posted Image about Ole Miss.  Go Posted Image elsewhere.

Posted Image


#77
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    14,389
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,671

View PostPuddingTime, on 27 February 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

Y'all have your own thread to rustle State fans.  We do not give a :lanekiffin: about Ole Miss.  Go Posted Image elsewhere.
As this is in the public trash talk forum, and not UK's personal team forum, do we not have every right to post in here as everyone else?

Edited by ForwardRebels, 27 February 2014 - 06:30 PM.

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 01 January 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

I will not talk Posted Image all next year I promise that.

View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 December 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I don't remotely care about the EB trophy. And, yes, I am completely serious.


Posted Image


#78
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    2015 SEC Champs

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    45,282
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,360

View PostForwardRebels, on 27 February 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:


As this is in the public trash talk forum, and not UK's personal team forum, do we not have every right to post in here as everyone else?
I don't know why any of you wouldd even open this thread.  UK doesn't give two Posted Images about OM, we don't play and aren't rivals.

Posted Image


#79
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    14,389
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,671

View PostPuddingTime, on 27 February 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

I don't know why any of you wouldd even open this thread.  UK doesn't give two Posted Images about OM, we don't play and aren't rivals.
Observing UK fans Posted Image -talking imaginary UL fans?   /s   :trollface:

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 01 January 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

I will not talk Posted Image all next year I promise that.

View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 December 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I don't remotely care about the EB trophy. And, yes, I am completely serious.


Posted Image


#80
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    2015 SEC Champs

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    45,282
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,360

View PostForwardRebels, on 27 February 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:


Observing UK fans Posted Image -talking imaginary UL fans?   /s   :trollface:
no different than Georgia tech or Clemson.  No one asked y'all for approval. Don't like it, gtfo.

Posted Image


#81
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    14,389
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,671

View PostPuddingTime, on 27 February 2014 - 06:43 PM, said:

no different than Georgia tech or Clemson.  No one asked y'all for approval. Don't like it, gtfo.
Goodness, Arky has you testy tonight.

@jacobp: Good job on that motivational speech you gave the team before tonight's game. :trollface:

Edited by ForwardRebels, 27 February 2014 - 06:47 PM.

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 01 January 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

I will not talk Posted Image all next year I promise that.

View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 December 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I don't remotely care about the EB trophy. And, yes, I am completely serious.


Posted Image


#82
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,854
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,709

View PostForwardRebels, on 27 February 2014 - 06:47 PM, said:

Goodness, Arky has you testy tonight.

@jacobp: Good job on that motivational speech you gave the team before tonight's game. :trollface:
all I said was "Posted Image kentucky, Posted Image John Calipari, and Posted Image PuddingTime. Beer and whores on me."

Oh, and Posted Image kentucky.
Posted Image

#83
Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,705
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    943
Lol @ UK.  On your home court?  Jeez.  I bet you wish you could turn all of that money into some basketball success :lol:

#84
Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,379
  • Joined:
    Jan 2014
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,190
Heard that West Virginia went after this kid hard when they heard the news, Louisville must have made a nice pitch. Did Petrino offer him a motorcycle? This kid looks like he'd be searching for the gas pedal though.

Posted Image


#85
BrallyenvenG

BrallyenvenG
  • Members
  • Posts:
    1
  • Joined:
    Feb 2014
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    0
mode  bien  feu goût  nouvellement  pouces   populaire  Miao Saishuang  est normalement lubrifiant yeux  couleur  plateau " accès   micron  super- maintenir  maquillage  écriture de  trucs  de  hydrofuge regard  niveau  ",  rendra  le principal   femme  en ressembler   performances   couleur foncée   en  ouest   élégant   Nike air max Ltd Pékin  Fella 1992 stupéfait effet :  Méditerranée  personne   cent cinquante-cinq mille  1 000 ,  Arabie Saoudite  produit une  constitue une raide chevelure  Edition   associée à   sur  milliers de   peu près tous   coût  7900 yuans,  le particulier  drawwork  décorations   qui sera  présent   délivre  est rectifiées   millions  yuans!  C'est certainement   pour  longtemps

#86
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,125
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,647

View PostBrallyenvenG, on 20 March 2014 - 10:06 PM, said:

mode  bien  feu goût  nouvellement  pouces   populaire  Miao Saishuang  est normalement lubrifiant yeux  couleur  plateau " accès   micron  super- maintenir  maquillage  écriture de  trucs  de  hydrofuge regard  niveau  ",  rendra  le principal   femme  en ressembler   performances   couleur foncée   en  ouest   élégant   Nike air max Ltd Pékin  Fella 1992 stupéfait effet :  Méditerranée  personne   cent cinquante-cinq mille  1 000 ,  Arabie Saoudite  produit une  constitue une raide chevelure  Edition   associée à   sur  milliers de   peu près tous   coût  7900 yuans,  le particulier  drawwork  décorations   qui sera  présent   délivre  est rectifiées   millions  yuans!  C'est certainement   pour  longtemps
phag