Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Texas A&M is off to a good start in the Fulmer Cup, players busted with drugs and alcohol

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 25 February 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:

Could be worse. You could be Mizzou... Lol

Stud WR caught acting like Al Capone in the drug trade. And your best defense player tells the world he likes dudes.
Perspective is good to have.. Phew.

But still....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStefanozz, on 25 February 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

Perspective is good to have.. Phew.

But still....
Posted Image

As a UGA fan, i hate to admit, im used to that.

Gun toting RB
Driving with no license
Smoking weed
Smoking weed
Smoking weed
Selling Jerseys
Smoking weed
Fake ID's
Getting Drunk.....twice
Grabbing girls ass while drunk
On
and On
and On and On....

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 3-1 (1-1)

Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Nothing is real

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's gonna be a long, boring off-season......
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Legalize it already....damn
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 25 February 2014 - 11:37 AM, said:

Legalize it already....damn

You know we go at a bit of a slower pace down here; they'll get around to deciding if folks should have access to that type of health care after they're done deciding if all their own citizens should have access to any health care at all.

Believe it or not, Mississippi and North Carolina are leading the way in the South when it comes to marijuana... both states have decriminalized it.

Still a long way to go unfortunately.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i agree that it should be legalized, but until it is, leave it the Posted Image alone. illegal is illegal.
Posted Image

Maroonblood

Maroonblood
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 25 February 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

i agree that it should be legalized, but until it is, leave it the Posted Image alone. illegal is illegal.

Or keep it contained.  Smoke that Posted Image in a damn apartment.  Why carry it with you everywhere?!

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 25 February 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

You know we go at a bit of a slower pace down here; they'll get around to deciding if folks should have access to that type of health care after they're done deciding if all their own citizens should have access to any health care at all.

Believe it or not, Mississippi and North Carolina are leading the way in the South when it comes to marijuana... both states have decriminalized it.

Dude, my wife just set the court dates for folks arrested for pot. It ain't decriminalized. Btw if it is legalized just for y'all to have a good time I will get high and post on this site. Don't see it being legal till I'm dead

Edited by bbqit, 25 February 2014 - 02:42 PM.

Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 25 February 2014 - 02:40 PM, said:

Dude, my wife just set the court dates for folks arrested for pot. It ain't decriminalized. Btw if it is legalized just for y'all to have a good time I will get high and post on this site. Don't see it being legal till I'm dead
not in texas anyway
Posted Image

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Keep it up A&M.  The more players suspended the first game the better.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

That's because we Mississippians are very inclined towards "change".  Havent you heard?

BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

Merlinistic Point of View

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

how will we know if you do? cheetos finger prints on your posts?
Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

It's decriminalized to the extent that a first offense of 30 grams or less is just a ticket, like a traffic ticket... it's a $250 fine, there's no incarceration, and the charge isn't classified as a misdemeanor or felony.

Of course, if it's your 2nd offense, or the possession is part of additional charges (like driving while intoxicated), or if you want to contest the charge, you have to go to court... otherwise you can just go pay the $250 ticket. http://norml.org/law...ppi-penalties-2

Decriminalize doesn't mean legalize. As I read up on it more, Mississippi decriminalized marijuana to free up prison space for legitimate violent criminals and have fewer folks taking up space and resources for simple possession of marijuana. As I said, y'all are 1 of only 2 southern states to decriminalize it so far.

http://norml.org/laws/

Posted Image

Edited by GatorUnvrsty, 25 February 2014 - 04:56 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMaroonblood, on 25 February 2014 - 02:23 PM, said:

Or keep it contained.  Smoke that Posted Image in a damn apartment.  Why carry it with you everywhere?!

That's what I never understand. Burn one before you go out; and if you want to burn another later, go back to the apartment or roll one up and take just that 1 joint with you so you can eat it if need be... don't take a freaking baggie all over town with you; that's just plain stupid.
Posted ImagePosted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

There is no doubt in my mind Alabama will be dead last if it went nationwide.  Just look at the lottery or the way they've snubbed gambling over our schools being consolidated and falling apart.

I guess we'll all get to heaven while these heathen states around us burn lol..
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users