Vandy Tata arrested DUI hit and run, fleeing etc. - Page 3 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Vandy Tata arrested DUI hit and run, fleeing etc.

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,621
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,505

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 19 February 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

Yeah, watched 'em all, including the ones they won despite Matthews not being much of a factor, like against us, where he caught 5 passes for a grand total of 45 yards and no TD's.

That's how I know you once again have no clue what you're talking about. One of life's amusing ironies, the most clueless folks tend to want to prove it the most often and the most vociferously... it's cool with me, though, whenever I need a good chuckle I just log on and look for your posts. They never fail to elicit a laugh, a shake of the head, and a "bless his heart".

Matthews only had 5 TD's in the entire regular season, so he wasn't exactly lighting up the scoreboard. Like I said, he was a great WR, and had great yardage numbers; but he didn't decide games all by himself... VU's sudden defensive makeover made them competitive in most of their games.

I guarantee you they wouldn't have gone 9-4 last year with their typical last place defense. That you still haven't figured out that defense runs this conference is not surprising, though; the team you support doesn't seem to have figured that out, either.

Matthews was their O. You need O to win games. The blind luck aspect of vandy was other teams mailing it in for the UF game and feeling sorry for themselves in the UGA game and an activist replay booth ref in the UT game. And maybe you should to learn the difference between watching a game and reading a boxscore. The last 2 seasons has seen vandy become the fighting Jordan Matthews. He was the heart and soul of this team. The only player teams had to scheme a4ound and account for, the guy with the big catch to set up for the score. And if must just use stats / box scores he was roughly half the production yardage wise of the starters, and teams overplaying him opened up everything else that they were able to do.


The combination of Matthews and blind luck not anything special with any other aspect of what vandy brought to the table are responsible for what vandy did the last two years. To argue that is to display a lack of what college football is.

Posted Image


#32
Hoganknows

Hoganknows

    NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,804
  • Age:
    62
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Location:
    Nashville
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,139
At Vandy...I think it will be 75% he is gone 25% he gets lucky and stays
Posted Image


Posted Image

#33
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    39,482
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,498
What's even sadder is we still are a season away from taking advantage of how Posted Imagety both UT and VU will be.

Edited by PuddingTime, 20 February 2014 - 05:14 AM.

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#34
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,956
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,047

View PostPuddingTime, on 20 February 2014 - 05:14 AM, said:

What's even sadder is we still are a season away from taking advantage of how Posted Imagety both UT and VU will be.
and Kentucky will still lose...

#35
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,293
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Location:
    The Beach
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,263

View Postsmokeyone, on 20 February 2014 - 04:42 AM, said:

Matthews was their O. You need O to win games. The blind luck aspect of vandy was other teams mailing it in for the UF game and feeling sorry for themselves in the UGA game and an activist replay booth ref in the UT game. And maybe you should to learn the difference between watching a game and reading a boxscore. The last 2 seasons has seen vandy become the fighting Jordan Matthews. He was the heart and soul of this team. The only player teams had to scheme a4ound and account for, the guy with the big catch to set up for the score. And if must just use stats / box scores he was roughly half the production yardage wise of the starters, and teams overplaying him opened up everything else that they were able to do.


The combination of Matthews and blind luck not anything special with any other aspect of what vandy brought to the table are responsible for what vandy did the last two years. To argue that is to display a lack of what college football is.

If that makes you feel better and gives you some hope,Posted Image.

Funny as hell, if you'd started this thread and continued arguing about how you're finally going to have a chance to be better than Vandy, at any time in the last century prior to 2012, other Vols would have banished you from the state and stripped you of your VFL card.

Edited by GatorUnvrsty, 20 February 2014 - 09:24 AM.

Posted Image

#36
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    39,482
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,498

View Postpossumslayer, on 20 February 2014 - 05:35 AM, said:

and Kentucky will still lose...
Not making any grand predictions, alot of positions to be decided, including QB.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#37
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,621
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,505

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 20 February 2014 - 09:12 AM, said:

If that makes you feel better and gives you some hope,Posted Image.

Funny as hell, if you'd started this thread and continued arguing about how you're finally going to have a chance to be better than Vandy, at any time in the last century prior to 2012, other Vols would have banished you from the state and stripped you of your VFL card.

its a given UT is and historically has been better than Vandy. I troll them just like I troll other SEC east teams. If you take my boredom and hobby to mean I have elevated them to legitimate SEC status thats more a reflection of you than anything I have done. Its closer to little brother(vandy) getting uppidy and needing to be reminded of reality than them meriting evelation.

Posted Image


#38
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    16,943
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    12,957

View Postsmokeyone, on 20 February 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

its a given UT is and historically has been better than Vandy. I troll them just like I troll other SEC east teams. If you take my boredom and hobby to mean I have elevated them to legitimate SEC status thats more a reflection of you than anything I have done. Its closer to little brother(vandy) getting uppidy and needing to be reminded of reality than them meriting evelation.



uhhh......how about no?

#39
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,621
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,505

View Postcocky4ever, on 20 February 2014 - 04:14 PM, said:

uhhh......how about no?

Bitch please

Posted Image


#40
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,293
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Location:
    The Beach
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,263

View Postsmokeyone, on 20 February 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

its a given UT is and historically has been better than Vandy. I troll them just like I troll other SEC east teams. If you take my boredom and hobby to mean I have elevated them to legitimate SEC status thats more a reflection of you than anything I have done. Its closer to little brother(vandy) getting uppidy and needing to be reminded of reality than them meriting evelation.

:lol:  Your world is definitely unique; I'll give you that, but this reality you speak of simply says this...

11/23/2013 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt (9-4) L 10 14
11/17/2012 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt (9-4) L 18 41

That's it, no spin, no analysis, no debate, no argument, and no excuses. Of course UT is historically better than Vandy. Haven't you been paying attention? That's why a Vol trolling them is so pathetic after a mere 2-year losing "streak".

I bet if I looked back in the SECTalk archives, I wouldn't even find another thread trolling VU; and if I did I could probably count them on 1 hand, they wouldn't be about football, and they wouldn't have been started by a UT fan. Past Vols fans wouldn't degrade themselves like that; they didn't have to remind themselves or anyone else that they're historically more successful than Vandy.

Speaking of being reminded, this thread reminds me of one of those classic Charles Atlas cartoons from back in the day...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#41
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,621
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,505

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 20 February 2014 - 05:38 PM, said:

:lol:  Your world is definitely unique; I'll give you that, but this reality you speak of simply says this...

11/23/2013 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt (9-4) L 10 14
11/17/2012 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt (9-4) L 18 41

That's it, no spin, no analysis, no debate, no argument, and no excuses. Of course UT is historically better than Vandy. Haven't you been paying attention? That's why a Vol trolling them is so pathetic after a mere 2-year losing "streak".

I bet if I looked back in the SECTalk archives, I wouldn't even find another thread trolling VU; and if I did I could probably count them on 1 hand, they wouldn't be about football, and they wouldn't have been started by a UT fan. Past Vols fans wouldn't degrade themselves like that; they didn't have to remind themselves or anyone else that they're historically more successful than Vandy.

Speaking of being reminded, this thread reminds me of one of those classic Charles Atlas cartoons from back in the day...

Posted Image

And Vandy fans complain that I troll them too much, you think I don't troll them enough. Battered pancakes and the other one with his twitter handle in his sig got all kind of bent out of shape over my trolling the fact their fans don't show up, 1 win over a team with a winning team in 2 years, Jimmie franklin, Penn st, being the fighting jordan matthews. The list is quite impressive before we get to their homo DT commit and the current staff. But since your flawed memory doesn't recall these topics/threads I guess they didn't happen. Next you will say I don't troll UGa, UK or the rest of the SEC east squad and Arky.


Tell you what Ill start tagging you when I go trolling to avoid this in the future. Deal?

Posted Image


#42
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    39,482
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    9,498
Giving strong consideration to changing @Hoganknows name on here to VandyTata
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#43
GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

    AdminisGator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,293
  • Joined:
    Dec 2006
  • Location:
    The Beach
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,263

View Postsmokeyone, on 20 February 2014 - 06:21 PM, said:

And Vandy fans complain that I troll them too much, you think I don't troll them enough. Battered pancakes and the other one with his twitter handle in his sig got all kind of bent out of shape over my trolling the fact their fans don't show up, 1 win over a team with a winning team in 2 years, Jimmie franklin, Penn st, being the fighting jordan matthews. The list is quite impressive before we get to their homo DT commit and the current staff. But since your flawed memory doesn't recall these topics/threads I guess they didn't happen. Next you will say I don't troll UGa, UK or the rest of the SEC east squad and Arky.


Tell you what Ill start tagging you when I go trolling to avoid this in the future. Deal?

Still struggling with reading comprehension I see. I never said or suggested you don't troll them enough; I said the opposite.

Trolling Vandy at all is kind of lame for the fan of a team that everyone already knows is historically better than VU.

I recall all of those threads; they all came recently, after Vandy had beaten some teams.

I said if I looked back in the archives -

ar·chive [ahr-kahyv] noun -

4. Digital Technology .
a. a long-term storage device, as a disk or magnetic tape, or a computer directory or folder that contains copies of files for backup or future reference.
b. a collection of digital data stored in this way.
c. a computer file containing one or more compressed files.
d. a collection of information permanently stored on the Internet.


- I probably couldn't find more than a handful of threads smack-talking Vandy. In fact the only ones I can remember are when VU beat UGA and the 2 teams' coaches almost commenced to fist-fighting in the middle of the field rather than shake hands; which, much like smack-talking Vandy, is even more embarrassing than the loss.

And let's be honest, as the fan of a team that has gone 5-7, 7-6, 6-7, 5-7, 5-7, and 5-7 (33-41, .446) under its last 4 coaches, do you really have room to be trolling or flaming anyone?
Posted Image

#44
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,956
  • Age:
    48
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Location:
    Lincoln county Tennessee
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,047

View PostPuddingTime, on 20 February 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

Giving strong consideration to changing @Hoganknows name on here to VandyTata
I'll second the motion

#45
smokeyone

smokeyone

    Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,621
  • Age:
    38
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,505

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 20 February 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

Still struggling with reading comprehension I see. I never said or suggested you don't troll them enough; I said the opposite.

Trolling Vandy at all is kind of lame for the fan of a team that everyone already knows is historically better than VU.

I recall all of those threads; they all came recently, after Vandy had beaten some teams.

I said if I looked back in the archives -

ar·chive [ahr-kahyv] noun -

4. Digital Technology .
a. a long-term storage device, as a disk or magnetic tape, or a computer directory or folder that contains copies of files for backup or future reference.
b. a collection of digital data stored in this way.
c. a computer file containing one or more compressed files.
d. a collection of information permanently stored on the Internet.


- I probably couldn't find more than a handful of threads smack-talking Vandy. In fact the only ones I can remember are when VU beat UGA and the 2 teams' coaches almost commenced to fist-fighting in the middle of the field rather than shake hands; which, much like smack-talking Vandy, is even more embarrassing than the loss.

And let's be honest, as the fan of a team that has gone 5-7, 7-6, 6-7, 5-7, 5-7, and 5-7 (33-41, .446) under its last 4 coaches, do you really have room to be trolling or flaming anyone?

I lurked for a season before I started posting here so that puts us in the 2011-2013 seasons. So that's 3 seasons for me to troll vandy fans here.

My trolling isn't tied to how well my team is preforming. Ironically if you used that standard you would be in the kitchen making sandwiches when anyone that is a fan of a school with a reasonable shot at beating Georgia southern is talking football.

Posted Image







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users