Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics




Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived


Club Level Seats

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#16
JDawg

JDawg

    Captain Cowbell

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,051
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,823

View PostGoldenRebel, on 18 February 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

We all know Benny is cartel :trollface:

I keep forgetting he's Mexican.

FIRE EVERYONE


#17
shamoan

shamoan

    I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    14,563
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,683
if you have to ask, you probably cant afford it (send them ALL of your money)

#18
madnaz

madnaz

    Where you hidin, Dan?

  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    462
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    96

View PostBenny, on 18 February 2014 - 02:33 PM, said:

Why do @JDawg and @madnaz have the same avatar?

I remember we got that avatar around the same time, and thought Posted Image it. And that was like 6 months ago. And Michael Houser was the Posted Image
WSPreadhead

#19
Negan

Negan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,902
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,537
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tennessee Volunteers (7-6) 2015 Taxslayer Bowl Champions

#20
Benny

Benny

    and the Jets

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,521
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,899
@JDawg I've been playing around with the calculator on the Bulldog Club website and apparently if I doubled my giving this year (from 10 to 20k), it would only move me up like 40 spots. So there are some big wigs in front of us.

I should have joined when I graduated, would have a lot more points by now.
Fire Bracky Brett

#21
JDawg

JDawg

    Captain Cowbell

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,051
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,823

View PostBenny, on 19 February 2014 - 01:56 PM, said:

@JDawg I've been playing around with the calculator on the Bulldog Club website and apparently if I doubled my giving this year (from 10 to 20k), it would only move me up like 40 spots. So there are some big wigs in front of us.

I should have joined when I graduated, would have a lot more points by now.

Dude... if you give 10k a year, you ARE a big wig.  

Which brings us full circle....... WHERE'S MY MODERATOR CHECK AND FREE Posted Image?!?! :trollface:

FIRE EVERYONE


#22
nova

nova

    Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,217
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,406

View PostBenny, on 19 February 2014 - 01:56 PM, said:

@JDawg I've been playing around with the calculator on the Bulldog Club website and apparently if I doubled my giving this year (from 10 to 20k), it would only move me up like 40 spots. So there are some big wigs in front of us.


Well, the Davis Wade family is quite large you know. Once when I was a freshman Army ROTC cadet working traffic for a game, I turned away a Mercedes without the appropriate parking permit.  They were very polite and drove off.  About 10 minutes later they come back being escorted by some fo the big muckity mucks in the athletic department.  I was informed that I did the correct thing, but that this was part of the Wade family and pass or no they were parking by the stadium....

#23
Benny

Benny

    and the Jets

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,521
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,899

View PostJDawg, on 19 February 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Dude... if you give 10k a year, you ARE a big wig.  

Which brings us full circle....... WHERE'S MY MODERATOR CHECK AND FREE Posted Image?!?! :trollface:

Send me your order brah, I'll be happy to hook a brotha up.
Fire Bracky Brett

#24
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,742
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,615
I read something about a check?  Who knew Benny was rich? Pay up, asshole.
Posted Image

#25
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,735
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,334
Mod orgy

#26
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,480
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,444

View Postnova, on 19 February 2014 - 02:46 PM, said:

Well, the Davis Wade family is quite large you know. Once when I was a freshman Army ROTC cadet working traffic for a game, I turned away a Mercedes without the appropriate parking permit.  They were very polite and drove off.  About 10 minutes later they come back being escorted by some fo the big muckity mucks in the athletic department.  I was informed that I did the correct thing, but that this was part of the Wade family and pass or no they were parking by the stadium....

This is the second time today. What do you a-holes want?

#27
msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

    Full blown homer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,825
  • Joined:
    Aug 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,364

View PostBenny, on 19 February 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:



Send me your order brah, I'll be happy to hook a brotha up.
i need a new cowbell brah.  Ain't none up here.

#28
possumslayer

possumslayer

    Orange & White Supremacist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,735
  • Joined:
    Oct 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,334
I could use a maroon thong....

#29
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,312
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    10,967
Easiest way to get club seats.....know someone higher up than you and go through them.

#30
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,205
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,249
For 20 grand I'll set you up a couple of chairs on the sideline and slap the crap out of anybody that bothers you.Let me know.