Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics




Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived


Water is wet...Ole Miss being racist again...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
176 replies to this topic

#16
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo Knows

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,577
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,042
There's a huge reward for his finding too, if he is caught I expect the racist idiot to be expelled.

View PostJoeGator, on 07 December 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

I hate you.

#17
bulldawg28

bulldawg28

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,303
  • Joined:
    Feb 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,266
Get it together Ole Miss.

#18
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    OLE MISS BY DAMN!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,797
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,738

View Postshamoan, on 17 February 2014 - 07:58 PM, said:

yall are your own worst enemies.
Once again shammy, there is no "y'all" too it.

If you are going to slander, OUR university (THE university YOU pay to attend), you might as well lump yourself in there with us lad.

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


"We in the US, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must always remain, separate. "  -President Ronald Wilson Reagan in 1984


Posted Image


#19
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,953
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,815
Obviously MSU students......camo pants.

#20
bluelightstar

bluelightstar

    State Alum, UA Law Student

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,605
  • Joined:
    Mar 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,832
Oh Old Miss.
Posted Image

#21
msucook

msucook

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    919
  • Joined:
    Aug 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    709

View PostForwardRebels, on 17 February 2014 - 08:38 PM, said:

Once again shammy, there is no "y'all" too it.

If you are going to slander, OUR university (THE university YOU pay to attend), you might as well lump yourself in there with us lad.

Technically, HE didn't slander OM.  I think those 2 kids did a pretty good job of that themselves.  You'll know you still have a problem if the 2 are never found.  Obviously, college students tend to have diarrhea of the mouth and should be easy to find:  that is, if the rest of the student body are offended enough to turn them in.  Time will tell
Posted Image

#22
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo Knows

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,577
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,042

View Postmsucook, on 17 February 2014 - 08:44 PM, said:

Technically, HE didn't slander OM.  I think those 2 kids did a pretty good job of that themselves.  You'll know you still have a problem if the 2 are never found.  Obviously, college students tend to have diarrhea of the mouth and should be easy to find:  that is, if the rest of the student body are offended enough to turn them in.  Time will tell
There was a camera there I believe, no way they aren't caught.

Edited by adfalcon, 17 February 2014 - 08:48 PM.

View PostJoeGator, on 07 December 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

I hate you.

#23
msucook

msucook

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    919
  • Joined:
    Aug 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    709

View Postadfalcon, on 17 February 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

There was a camera there I believe, no way they aren't caught.

fify
Posted Image

#24
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo Knows

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,577
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,042

View Postmsucook, on 17 February 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

fify
Thanks for that.

View PostJoeGator, on 07 December 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

I hate you.

#25
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,953
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,815
Yea there's def a camera there.  Hope those Posted Images get banned from campus forever

#26
msucook

msucook

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    919
  • Joined:
    Aug 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    709

View Postadfalcon, on 17 February 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

Thanks for that.

Most of the time, idiots run in bunches.  In this case, pairs
Posted Image

#27
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    OLE MISS BY DAMN!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,797
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,738
@msucook: Technically, he did. The phrase "Ole Miss being racist again" implies that all 23,000 + students, in addition to faculty/administration/etc, are racist.

Had he posted "Two Ole Miss students commit racist acts", I wouldn't accuse my fellow alumnus of slandering OUR university, as he would be being specific with the statement I offered, rather than making a blanket statement encompassing the entire university as he did.

Agreed on your commentary regarding the bigots. No way in hell they don't get caught.

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


"We in the US, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must always remain, separate. "  -President Ronald Wilson Reagan in 1984


Posted Image


#28
Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,705
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    943
It's still embarrassing.  I hate that crap.

#29
msucook

msucook

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    919
  • Joined:
    Aug 2013
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    709

View PostForwardRebels, on 17 February 2014 - 08:55 PM, said:

@msucook: Technically, he did. The phrase "Ole Miss being racist again" implies that all 23,000 + students, in addition to faculty/administration/etc, are racist.

Had he posted "Two Ole Miss students commit racist acts", I wouldn't accuse my fellow alumnus of slandering OUR university, as he would be being specific with the statement I offered, rather than making a blanket statement encompassing the entire university as he did.

Agreed on your commentary regarding the bigots. No way in hell they don't get caught.

OK, but did you attend OM?  Weren't you FCNDawg?
Posted Image

#30
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

    OLE MISS BY DAMN!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,797
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,738

View Postmsucook, on 17 February 2014 - 09:09 PM, said:

OK, but did you attend OM?  Weren't you FCNDawg?
Yes and yes.

Attended from  fall 2009 until this past December.

Edited by ForwardRebels, 17 February 2014 - 09:13 PM.

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


"We in the US, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must always remain, separate. "  -President Ronald Wilson Reagan in 1984


Posted Image