Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Is Frank Haith the Worst Coach in the SEC?

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,314
  • Age:
    31
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Location:
    Lexington, KY
  • Cash:
    2,000
  • High Fives:
    10,837

View PostL.A.Hog, on 15 February 2014 - 08:24 PM, said:



I care a lot.But what the hell can I do but support my team...crap,man.I can't do everything around here.



By the way,I pictured John Belushi in Animal House yelling about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor when I read this...ha.good rant.
I was definitely Posted Imagefaced posting that.
Posted Image

#32
UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,800
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,043

View PostL.A.Hog, on 15 February 2014 - 08:24 PM, said:



I care a lot.But what the hell can I do but support my team...crap,man.I can't do everything around here.



By the way,I pictured John Belushi in Animal House yelling about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor when I read this...ha.good rant.
Arkansas and Tennessee have very faithful fan bases considering their situation. ADs just won't put in the effort they do in bball as fball.
Posted Image

#33
L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

    Go Hogs,Pilgrim

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,159
  • Age:
    58
  • Joined:
    Feb 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,150

View PostUK4Life, on 15 February 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:


Arkansas and Tennessee have very faithful fan bases considering their situation. ADs just won't put in the effort they do in bball as fball.

Actually I was surprised when Long pulled the trigger on Pel.With the class he was bringing in and what he had coming back I thought he was fixin to turn the corner.Maybe there was something I didn't know about.Butts in the seats,or lack of,will get you the ax here quicker than anything.

Bringing Anderson back was about revitalizing the fanbase and giving the fans what he felt they wanted.I think there is a strong committment to basketball,but we need a coach to put the product on the floor.Hopefully Mike can do it,if not he'll be canned and Long will roll the dice again.




#34
UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,800
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    Jan 2012
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    2,043

View PostL.A.Hog, on 15 February 2014 - 11:18 PM, said:



Actually I was surprised when Long pulled the trigger on Pel.With the class he was bringing in and what he had coming back I thought he was fixin to turn the corner.Maybe there was something I didn't know about.Butts in the seats,or lack of,will get you the ax here quicker than anything.

Bringing Anderson back was about revitalizing the fanbase and giving the fans what he felt they wanted.I think there is a strong committment to basketball,but we need a coach to put the product on the floor.Hopefully Mike can do it,if not he'll be canned and Long will roll the dice again.
Well Arkansas typically always has talent on the floor. Comes with being a high profile program. Just needs to find someone who can win a freakin away game.
Posted Image






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users