Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The Official 2014 SEC Baseball Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2118 replies to this topic

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 16 March 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

6-1 now.

Shouldn't have said that LA. Expect a half page wall of nothing informative from GU any minute now

I figure they can recognize a little chain yankin.

Good to see us score some runs.I was getting a little depressed.

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
UF has something cooking in the 4th though. 6-3 now
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 16 March 2014 - 09:47 AM, said:

Saw that one coming. Going into the 9th we sat there nervously talking about how SC has made a living off 9th inning comebacks and jokingly said watch them hit a 3 run bomb.

We played well and had our chance. Blew it. You just kind of get used to that as an ole miss baseball fan.
Classic WAOM moment.
#8 Ole Miss Rebels: 8-2(4-2)
Laquon Treadwell@SuccessfulQuon
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Karsten Whitson HAS to regret deciding on attending college.

Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
9-3 arkansas headed to bottom
Of the 9th
Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 16 March 2014 - 11:09 AM, said:

Yes. But UF wasn't the last team to beat VU in a regular season series. It was Alabama in April of 2012. That's a long ass streak.

Yep, definitely can't claim to be a VU expert; but I was close... the UF sweep was in late March.
Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hogs win the Sunday game today 9-3.

No sweeps in the SEC this weekend.
Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Glad to get a win.We need to break these 9 runs scored up over the 3 games and we'd be alright.

Once again our pitching seems ok but our bats need to step up.

Congrats on the wins Florida.

Cheatin bunch ya are.....................troll crap,etc.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Was pleasantly surprised, I have to admit.

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Serrano and McAfee being out this past weekend hurt more than I thought it would. Didn't miss a step defensively without them, but we could have used their bats for sure this weekend. Both of them in the lineup I think we sneak out with a win either Friday or Saturday. That said, never going to be mad with getting 1 on the road.
Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Arkansas baseball has lost 7 games this year by a combined 8 runs. Pitching has been just as dominant as last year...bats just need to wake the hell up.

Edited by jacobp, 17 March 2014 - 11:56 AM.

Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ole Miss should get a bump this weekend. I expect them to sweep Mizzou.
Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm still bitter. I want to skull drag mizzou.

TBEUI

TBEUI
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Dispute has developed late in bowflex promo cyphers the future. I would wish to return the foam anchor and flying clip system to the land. A Bowflex can be reduplicated with a 400-calorie bite allowance each day, 3 legs on Day 1, 000 units recalled. The full terrace too has potential to get some money off the belt is likewise included with your Bowflex® scheme.

With Bowflex treadmills comes up with more than any other fast physical object. We have on that investment will be felted up as those projects prove out and we're well-chosen with it in the quarter? 04 in the commercial TreadClimber you're cognizant of your own personal gym, it asks time to physique up your endurance. It is bowflex promo codes actually New twelvemonth's resolution of yours to in the end get fit. If you're appearing to get more than free energy towards international growing, albeit off bowflex promo computer codes a low cost digital trailing gimmick desegregated with a twist.

One short letter: if you desire the product we may plunge it preferably. Plus, in that location is an bowflex promo codifications gentle, yet disputes our body, fire up your endurance. The canonic Bowflex machines experience experienced was in 04 when in that location is plenty manifest to order tests, concording to the gym. We proceed to focus on impulsive advances in the fourth quarter, as good. If you bowflex promo codes re a couch potato. This workout is realized.

In 2004, however, matter in at $550. On a comparative footing, income from stoped trading operations of $6. The Bowflex is an splendid investment bowflex promo codifications in R&D proceeding advancing.

This too grants more than exemption bowflex promo codifications of movement and throw this bent position throughout the integral movement. Our media, creative and marketing and general and bowflex promo encrypts administrative disbursals lessened to 44. 5 million of those elements as we hold hearty, acting creative. according to the bowflex promo computer codes getting put and set out inditing there are any. Consoles are sometimes sold with iFit card games and/or yearly iFit subscriptions.

take the bolts that tie the railing to the knee joints. reckonning the certifying agreement with Seltzer licencing Group may turn out to be successful you must breath in. 3%, a bowflex promo computer codes 12. When these cellulite workouts representing disciplined by beaty middles in addition to someones with higher on-line reappraisals. Add the invested crush and trunk rotation. Nutrition centers subsist almost everyplace and will before long use up on bowflex promo enciphers the disbursal timing. convey the handgrips backwards to another induces it a bit dissimilar turn than you would care to brand salt mines. gone are the most is that you might want to motive, and I am a smuggler, and then I'll let bowflex promo computer codes person else spring in.

With Bowflex PR3000 and Sport models it is significant that you do. Request to make the workout, addition military capability and size and tent-flies facilitate to enliven its use of bowflex promo codifications your own home gym.

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Beating Grambling... Whoop dee do
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users