Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The Official 2014 SEC Baseball Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2118 replies to this topic

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Vandy is right up there. The sweep of Stanford looks good on paper right now, but I think Stanford is in for a pretty rough year.
Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 13 March 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:

Vandy is right up there. The sweep of Stanford looks good on paper right now, but I think Stanford is in for a pretty rough year.

Yea they won't make a regional.

I can't wait for some baseball tomorrow. We always play sc tough which gives me enough hope to buy the stream

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Back when I had razorvision several schools would let us subscribers piggyback their feed on weekends. But I won't give Razorvision another dime until they upgrade their Posted Image. Its a Posted Imagety product. I really only had it when I lived 5 hours away anyway. now that I'm up here I'm either at the game or have it on the radio.
Posted Image

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 13 March 2014 - 07:39 AM, said:

Yep everything feels right in the world with y'all at the top. But we gone light crowes ass up on Sunday.

:trollface:

If by "light crowes @ss up" you mean light his career on fire to the point where he becomes an all SEC pitcher, first player drafted in three years, and then 20 years later a 1st Ballet HOF, then I agree.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

JL 103

JL 103

Lord of Knoxville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I havn't been keeping up with baseball since UT has sucked for years. But this years team looks really good. I can't wait to see how they fair against Mizzou.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTrueGCFan, on 13 March 2014 - 08:18 AM, said:

If by "light crowes @ss up" you mean light his career on fire to the point where he becomes an all SEC pitcher, first player drafted in three years, and then 20 years later a 1st Ballet HOF, then I agree.

Y'all have a pitcher that's also a ballet dancer? Now that is some strange cross-training... it doesn't come complete with some cross-dressing too, does it? :trollface:
Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 13 March 2014 - 08:11 AM, said:

Back when I had razorvision several schools would let us subscribers piggyback their feed on weekends. But I won't give Razorvision another dime until they upgrade their Posted Image. Its a Posted Imagety product. I really only had it when I lived 5 hours away anyway. now that I'm up here I'm either at the game or have it on the radio.

I'm assuming since both ole miss and sc use cbs sports stream I can watch their feed through the ole miss login. ?  Hell I'm not good with technology

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 13 March 2014 - 09:03 AM, said:

Y'all have a pitcher that's also a ballet dancer? Now that is some strange cross-training... it doesn't come complete with some cross-dressing too, does it? :trollface:

Hey, if Bo Jackson can do it so can a baseball player.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 13 March 2014 - 09:07 AM, said:

I'm assuming since both ole miss and sc use cbs sports stream I can watch their feed through the ole miss login. ?  Hell I'm not good with technology
yes, if SC chooses to let you I think.
Its worth a shot, before you shell out money for a temporary pass.
Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 13 March 2014 - 09:13 AM, said:

yes, if SC chooses to let you I think.
Its worth a shot, before you shell out money for a temporary pass.

Surely those bastads will....its worth 10 bucks to try I guess

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
last year I was able to watch a lot of hog games that I didn't attend on good ole justintv...but that guy hasn't broadcast any this year.
Posted Image

UAdan

UAdan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Whipped up on Samford last night. We're on a 6-game winning streak and have won the last four by a combined total score of 30-1.

Now, the real season starts. The Kentucky Wildcats come calling as we kick off SEC play. Hopefully we defend the home field and take 2 of 3. Kentucky's lineup will be a real challenge for our starting pitching.

Posted Image

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

10-1 (6-1)

Next Game: vs. Auburn Tigers

THE IRON BOWL

UAdan

UAdan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I haven't posted it on here, but as part of the (much-needed and long overdue) renovation of Sewell-Thomas Stadium, we've added tiered grassy seating in right field, and it has become a HUGE hit with the students. Free admission and beer is allowed. It's only been in existence for a few weeks and already they have a nickname 'The Right Field Ragers' and it's consistently packed out every night.

Posted Image

The rest of the renovations will be done during the offseason. We are revamping the concourse, adding canopy overhangs along the first and most of the third base lines to provide shade, new (and added) seats, a Coca-Cola porch in the right field corner and a complete overhaul of the stadium exteriors.

The gameday atmosphere has taken a huge turn for the better with the new tiered outfield seating and it should only better next year with the other developments. Much more of a real SEC baseball type of venue.

Posted Image

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

10-1 (6-1)

Next Game: vs. Auburn Tigers

THE IRON BOWL

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 13 March 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

Step below until bats show up.

But the lsu series with vandy is huge this weekend. Should be a great one

The giving away outs on the base paths drives me insane. I'm hoping Corbs will try to reign that in some now that we've hit conference play.

I'm expecting a 1-0 or 2-1 game tomorrow.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image
Formerly known as vandyfan84

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJL 103, on 13 March 2014 - 08:27 AM, said:

I havn't been keeping up with baseball since UT has sucked for years. But this years team looks really good. I can't wait to see how they fair against Mizzou.

Schedule has been incredibly incredibly weak. Taking the series at ASU last weeken was impressive and so is 16-1 but UT has yet to see elite pitching. Like Jacob said about Stanford, this isn't the same ASU we are accustomed to.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image
Formerly known as vandyfan84

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users