Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


The Official 2014 SEC Baseball Thread

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
2118 replies to this topic

#301
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,199
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    4,000
  • High Fives:
    6,549
Beat Tulane yesterday. 1-1 so far in Cali. Playing two against Cal today
Posted Image

#302
StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

    conquer and prevail

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,432
  • Age:
    30
  • Joined:
    Mar 2007
  • Location:
    Phoenix, AZ
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    3,699
Prepare for possibly the college baseball matchup of the year. Friday. LSU at Vandy. Beede v. Nola. Can't wait!!
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image
Formerly known as vandyfan84

#303
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo < all

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,741
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,271
We finish off the sweep of UALR, now we have a 2 game road set vs Southeastern Louisiana and a HUGE road series vs South Carolina.
Hotty Toddy.
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#304
UAdan

UAdan

    The Rocketman

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    23,949
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    7,083
Swept MVSU with a 3-0 win.

The Delta Devils had 0 runs on two hits...for the entire series.

Pretty impressive, even if they are the worst team in college baseball.

Posted Image


ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014


4-0 (1-0)


Next Game: @ Ole Miss Rebels

Vaught-Hemingway Stadium

Oxford, Mississippi


#305
tawoody

tawoody
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    355
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Location:
    Mississippi
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    132

View PostUAdan, on 09 March 2014 - 06:03 PM, said:

Swept MVSU with a 3-0 win.

The Delta Devils had 0 runs on two hits...for the entire series.

Pretty impressive, even if they are the worst team in college baseball.

Wow that is insane.  I wonder what has happened to their baseball program.  I live about 5 miles from MVSU and use to keep up with their baseball team.  They were pretty impressive for a SWAC team every year I followed them.  I remember about four or five years ago they won a series against Notre Dame.
Posted Image

#306
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,199
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    4,000
  • High Fives:
    6,549
Not a great weekend for Hog baseball. Went 1-3 out in Cali. Pitching is great, bats are apparently malfunctioning at a high rate.

Going to be a tough go for us in Florida.
Posted Image

#307
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,248
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,409

View Postadfalcon, on 09 March 2014 - 03:33 PM, said:

We finish off the sweep of UALR, now we have a 2 game road set vs Southeastern Louisiana and a HUGE road series vs South Carolina.
Hotty Toddy.

Jay bell's son is a star in the making. Dude can stroke it.

Edited by GoldenRebel, 10 March 2014 - 12:03 PM.


#308
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo < all

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,741
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,271

View PostGoldenRebel, on 10 March 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

Jay bell's son is a star in the making. Dude can stroke it.
I really like him, dude has been on fire and hope he can keep it up.
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#309
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,248
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,409

View Postadfalcon, on 10 March 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:


I really like him, dude has been on fire and hope he can keep it up.

Were you one of the 10 people in right field yeaterday?  We just chilled behind the dugout all weekend.

#310
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo < all

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,741
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,271

View PostGoldenRebel, on 10 March 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

Were you one of the 10 people in right field yeaterday?  We just chilled behind the dugout all weekend.
Yeah, I was out there for most of the game but left in the 8th to head back home.
I am very tempted, with spring break being here and all, to head over to Columbia for this weekends series, but I really Posted Imageing don't want to take that long drive, ha.
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#311
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,248
  • Age:
    26
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,409

View Postadfalcon, on 10 March 2014 - 12:43 PM, said:


Yeah, I was out there for most of the game but left in the 8th to head back home.
I am very tempted, with spring break being here and all, to head over to Columbia for this weekends series, but I really Posted Imageing don't want to take that long drive, ha.

That would be a fun trip though. If you could find tickets. But you have to consider we won't score a run until Sunday. Lol. I'd love to go out there sometime th

#312
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo < all

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,741
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,271

View PostGoldenRebel, on 10 March 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

That would be a fun trip though. If you could find tickets. But you have to consider we won't score a run until Sunday. Lol. I'd love to go out there sometime th
Don't expect to win, but one of my bucket-list things is to go to every sec baseball stadium. Wouldn't expect to win, but hell, I might just do it if the ticket prices aren't insane.
Posted Image
Yeah, looks like not many tickets are left lol
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#313
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,199
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    4,000
  • High Fives:
    6,549

View Postadfalcon, on 10 March 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

Don't expect to win, but one of my bucket-list things is to go to every sec baseball stadium. Wouldn't expect to win, but hell, I might just do it if the ticket prices aren't insane.
Posted Image
Yeah, looks like not many tickets are left lol
Thing about baseball is you can generally find a ticket if you just went to the stadium, unless its a huge series. I hardly ever go with tickets in advance anymore. Unless I decide to sit in my friend's box.
Posted Image

#314
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo < all

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,741
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    4,271
Ranked 12th in the USA Today Coaches Poll.
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#315
OmahaBound

OmahaBound

    Boston Strong

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,490
  • Age:
    32
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,445

View Postadfalcon, on 10 March 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

Don't expect to win, but one of my bucket-list things is to go to every sec baseball stadium. Wouldn't expect to win, but hell, I might just do it if the ticket prices aren't insane.

Yeah, looks like not many tickets are left lol

Even if it sells out there are always guys selling tickets outside the stadium....both fans and scalpers.  Clemson tickets get crazy expensive on the secondary market, but other than that it's usually not bad.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users