Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Official 2014 Atlanta Braves Season Thread

* * * * * 2 votes

2285 replies to this topic

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Thank gawd.....its over
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Fire sale, imo. Trade Justin, BJ, Chris Johnson, and Evan Gattis. I'd also consider trading Mike Minor as Woody looks every bit as good/better than Mike.

We need a complete overhaul of the lineup. Justin had a great year, but we could get quite the return for him. Same goes for Gattis. An AL team would pay a TON to have his bat as the DH. Johnson and BJ are just useless and easily replaceable.

In the trades, we should look for a few ML-ready replacement position players, and 1-2 starting pitchers. We might be putting ourselves in a bad position for next year, but we could get a slew of top prospects if we trade these guys now.

Posted Image

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

4-0 (1-0)

Next Game: @ Ole Miss Rebels

Vaught-Hemingway Stadium

Oxford, Mississippi

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
GREG WALKER RESIGNS !!!!

GIVE IT TO CHIPPER !!!

Edited by CrimsoNation713, Yesterday, 09:48 PM.

"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo < all

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wow I sure do wish the Braves played baseball this year, right guys, right?

*cries*
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

The Cowboy

The Cowboy
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Arguably our most talented team in ten years and we're missing the playoffs. AND the Phils and Mets are down. Wth?

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
just gotta tip ur hats to all the other teams

-- Derrick Thomas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users