law professor gets pwnd - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

law professor gets pwnd

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wasn't sure if this belongs here or in the think tank...but it's a pretty heartwarming story and I figured more people would see it here so that's where it's going. Mods feel free to move if needed.

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This feels like a Reddit/4Chan copypasta...
Bravo, this is Posted Imageing hilarious lol.
Posted Image

BulldawgFan, on 18 August 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

What makes you think Bama is head and toes above MSU?
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

Mentofresh

Mentofresh

Alt-na-Shellach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This is my all-time favorite copypasta.

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

Makes me lose it everytime

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Seen it before, but laugh every time.

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm not sure what to make of this.

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i doubt that happened.
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Makes you want to take a gun and kill somebody don't it.This is what this type of tripe gives birth to.

Whether I agree with one side or another,or sit in the middle,this hate filled crap doesn't accomplish anything.

Think tank.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 12 February 2014 - 07:56 PM, said:

i doubt that happened.

Pretty sure it did... I read about it on the internet, and people here don't just lie about things.

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Halfway through, I was thinking to myself "this is the dumbest Posted Image smokeyone has ever posted..." and then I realized it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, so to speak.

Well done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 12 February 2014 - 08:24 PM, said:

Pretty sure it did... I read about it on the internet, and people here don't just lie about things.

View PostA. Pilgrim, on 12 February 2014 - 08:39 PM, said:

Halfway through, I was thinking to myself "this is the dumbest Posted Image smokeyone has ever posted..." and then I realized it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, so to speak.

Well done.

I don't care for this type of information,joking or not.

This country needs to find a way to address what's best for us instead of trying to destroy one another's chance at an election.

The negative potshots from both extreme sides aren't doing anything but helping divide this country.

I want this country to survive for my kids and grandkids and unless we figure out a way to pull together we may self destruct.This is what our enemies are hoping,waiting and pulling for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users