Alabama Set To Take On No. 3/4 Florida Saturday Afternoon - Alabama News - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Alabama Set To Take On No. 3/4 Florida Saturday Afternoon

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Alabama will continue its two-game road swing when it travels to take on No. 3/4 Florida Gators on Saturday at 11 a.m. CT (noon ET). The contest will be televised on ESPN with Mark Jones (play-by-play) and Dick Vitale (analyst) on the call and can also be heard on the Crimson Tide Sports Network.

Click here for the original story.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Lookout gatas we coming..  lol
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 07 February 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Lookout gatas we coming..  lol

If it's any comfort,we're going to Vandy to get road stomped as usual.I like your "optimism" and feel your pain.ha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users