Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Greg Brown to Louisville

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjthomas666, on 07 February 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

Dude, you just signed a top 10 class--REVEL IN IT!

I'm hoping for seven wins this year. Murder schedule

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take it as it comes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 07 February 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

Gurgling his testicles is a bit much. Mostly I was fighting a losing battle trying to defend his doucheness

I'm just hoping his record of failure continues at Bama because you spoiled bastards deserve some disappointment

We have seen plenty of it in our day. I can promise you that. We don't like disappointment though, and try to avoid it. :lol:
Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Defense will still suck at Louisville. They have a cancer name Grantham

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 8-2 (6-2)

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 07 February 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

Gurgling his testicles is a bit much. Mostly I was fighting a losing battle trying to defend his doucheness

I'm just hoping his record of failure continues at Bama because you spoiled bastards deserve some disappointment

Can't deny he's done some douchey things but they were mostly to Tennessee so I kinda enjoyed it. He may not have been my first choice for the OC hire but Saban has to see something plus kicking Tennessee ass with Kiffin will be sweet.

As far as spoiled I've been a Bama fan for a long time I got my season tickets in the early 90's I've seen disappointment..
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users