Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Very good read on Rashaan Evans

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRodLovly, on 06 February 2014 - 09:59 PM, said:

Go be a dick somewhere else.

Hmm... Two posts, two personal attacks. Seems pretty mature. Keep up the good work.

I was trying to discuss Rashaan Evans, the purpose of this thread, and you're disrupting the topic to toss insults around.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 06 February 2014 - 10:01 PM, said:

Hmm... Two posts, two personal attacks. Seems pretty mature. Keep up the good work.

I was trying to discuss Rashaan Evans, the purpose of this thread, and you're disrupting the topic to toss insults around.

youre not discussing Posted Image...youre trolling

gtfo
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

RodLovly

RodLovly

ehhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 06 February 2014 - 10:01 PM, said:

Your trolling on the Bama board. It's that simple. Take it somewhere else.
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRodLovly, on 06 February 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

Your trolling on the Bama board. It's that simple. Take it somewhere else.

Making posts relevant to the topic at hand is not trolling. Name-calling and derailing the thread, however, can be. If you don't want to discuss Rashaan Evans, you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

RodLovly

RodLovly

ehhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 06 February 2014 - 10:05 PM, said:

Making posts relevant to the topic at hand is not trolling. Name-calling and derailing the thread, however, can be. If you don't want to discuss Rashaan Evans, you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

You're not discussing Evans, you're trolling. He's gonna foster it up.  Gtfo.
Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There have been 5 posts reported from this thread in the last hour. Why don't we all just tone it down?
Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
CN was mean to me.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 06 February 2014 - 10:05 PM, said:

Your post history indicates negativity and trolling of numerous threads involving Alabama. You come into a thread, one involving a big time recruit Auburn lost out on in a big way. Berate his character, tell us he shouldn't hang out with Foster, another recruit Auburn lost out on late in the recruiting process. Now pretend as if you're simply discussing the topic, in some intelligent underhanded manner.

Don't take a shat on your feet and tell me it's horse shat, take your sour grapes out of here, and learn to deal with it in some other way. Your only warning. That doesn't mean have another post arguing your point, trying to claim you're doing nothing wrong, whining like usual. I can't be any more clear than how I just told you.

Thank you for stopping by, always a pleasure.

Edited by Tider27, 06 February 2014 - 10:36 PM.

Posted Image

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wait, what was all the drama of the last 2 weeks of his recruiting? Both teams' coaches went to that birthday party. All I've read about Raashan is that he was truly conflicted, and the only reason he chose Bama over Auburn was it was a business decision for him. Yes Auburn puts out a lot of NFL talent, but the exposure of Bama is ridiculous right now as well as the amount of LBs drafted highly. And he's gonna be playing a very sought after position for the NFL for us instead of a hybrid LB/safety

And Sunseri and Hubbard are both gone. It'll be DePriest that's gonna be leading that LB corp this year.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 06 February 2014 - 10:32 PM, said:

CN was mean to me.
ya baby...
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Calm the fck down, everyone.

Leave the personal attacks on NCIS out of the discussion. And leave the baseless trolling / character attacks on recruits out of it. Discuss the link posted as well as the recruit, and if you have any additional information to offer, provide some sources or be considered trolling.

Tidal Wave

Tidal Wave
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If you all would quit quoting Neil, I wouldn't have to read his posts.  He's more bearable on ignore!

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
^^^ Whoa, mega lurker up in hurr. ^^^
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 06 February 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

Your post history indicates negativity and trolling of numerous threads involving Alabama. You come into a thread, one involving a big time recruit Auburn lost out on in a big way. Berate his character, tell us he shouldn't hang out with Foster, another recruit Auburn lost out on late in the recruiting process. Now pretend as if you're simply discussing the topic, in some intelligent underhanded manner.

Don't take a shat on your feet and tell me it's horse shat, take your sour grapes out of here, and learn to deal with it in some other way. Your only warning. That doesn't mean have another post arguing your point, trying to claim you're doing nothing wrong, whining like usual. I can't be any more clear than how I just told you.

Thank you for stopping by, always a pleasure.

I'm just trying to civilly discuss a player that I've been following closely for quite a long time. I can't help it if others aren't being civil about it.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 08 February 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

I'm just trying to civilly discuss a player that I've been following closely for quite a long time. I can't help it if others aren't being civil about it.
Did u by any chance see Wade's post ?? Let the Posted Image go for crisakes.

-- Derrick Thomas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users