2015 Rebel Football Recruiting - Ole Miss Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 Rebel Football Recruiting

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Might as well start this now, recruiting goes 24/7 bitches,
Will try to keep this as updated as possible, would appreciate some help if I fall behind or miss a few recruits
Hotty Toddy!

OFFICIAL COMMITMENTS:

Willie Hibbler Athlete 3*
Highlight Video

Fred Walls LB 3*
Highlight Video

Rawleigh Williams III RB 3*
Highlight Video

Ugo Amadi CB 4*
Highlight Video

OFFERS: (200 offers given as of 5/6/14)

Click Here

Edited by adfalcon, 06 May 2014 - 07:51 AM.

Posted Image

BulldawgFan, on 18 August 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

What makes you think Bama is head and toes above MSU?
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

I AM AN OLE MISS REBEL!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Can we get this pinned to the top, please, @GoldenRebel?

Ole Miss Rebels  1-0  (0-0)

Posted Image

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 30 August 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

bear$ are legit.
Formerly known as FCNDawg

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Will go ahead and do a list of everyone we have offered for 2015, will update this once a week, will organize it by position and rankings will be through rivals.com
PRO STYLE QUARTERBACKS:
Drew Lock 4*, 6'3 195
Kevin Dillman 3*, 6'4 205

DUAL-THREAT QUARTERBACKS:
Jarret Stidham 4*, 6'2 188
Blake Barnett 4*, 6'4 200. NOTRE DAME COMMIT
Kelly Bryant 4*, 6'4 205.
De'Andre Johnson 4*, 6'2 178

ALL-PURPOSE BACK
Bradrick Shaw 4*, 6'1 193
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I am not going to type out every single offer we have offered in the past, that would take several hours, but I will create a new post in here every time we offer from now on.
We have officially offered 3* Tight End Jackson Harris, he already has offers from many top programs.
Highlight Video
EDIT: I'm lazy, just gonna link the offers in the OP.

Edited by adfalcon, 16 February 2014 - 10:20 PM.

Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Edited OP to include all 99 of our offers. Took forever to type out, be grateful you bastards :trollface: /s
Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I could tell you to stop wasting your time with Pettaway. That kid is going to Alabama.
Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
As far as the SC kids, I'd say Kelly Bryant is the only one y'all have a good chance with. But I'd say it's a really good chance. 247 has y'all tied with clemson as far as how likely you are to get a commitment. But clemson just signed the #1 dual threat QB and he's already on campus. But the main reason I say y'all have a great chance is because I expect Morris to be gone after this season. There was a 4 million dollar buyout in his contract to pay if he left for any position other than HC. He had a decent chance of joining Strong at texass(and he's from TX), but they wouldn't remove the buyout. Anyways...expect him to be gone in a year, which could help other teams get offensive recruits from them.

Edited by cocky4ever, 08 February 2014 - 05:48 AM.

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Added 40 something offers that we have given out, the offers list is fully updated as of today. Hotty Toddy!
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Gonna wrap up news on the last few days of recruiting, will attempt to try to do this once every other day. All of these stories involve recruits Ole miss is either heavily following or have offered. All information is taken from rebel grove and condensed down from a full article to a sentence or two.
DISCLAIMER: Just because recruits are listed here doesn't mean that Ole Miss has a good chance at them, don't get your hopes up.

RECRUITING TIDBITS 2/14-2/16

Christian Kirk visited USC and UCLA, just got a Bama offer and seems happy about it, his next two unofficial visits are to ohio state and oregon as he attempts to form his top 10 schools before his senior season.

Nick Wilson lists Stanford as his current favorite, Wilson has just visited Duke and is planning visits to Auburn and Florida State

CJ Sanders enjoyed his Tennessee visit, although one of his top requirements is good academics he said that UT's academics are rising even though they aren't nationally renowned like Duke or Vanderbilt, who he has also got offers from.

Ryan Bates has committed to Penn State, he loves the coaches and being close to home is a big plus.

Chris Clark, newly offered by the rebels, was just offered by Louisville.

CJ O'Grady was also offered by the Louisville Cardinals.

Jamal Jones is currently a Mississippi State lean, but he has also said that he would really love a Tennessee offer.

Tyler Black, fresh off of an unfortunate leg break, is now back to 100%. He is being mostly recruited by Kentucky, Duke, and Ole Miss. As of this moment, he said he likes Duke the most.

Deddrick Thomas' recruitment has seemed to blow up, as of today he says he likes Ole Miss the most, with a recent Vandy offer in his back pocket he has said that he plans to visit Mississippi state and and he said "after that we'll see."

Alex Ofodile already has lots of Mizzou connections, with his father playing football there, and in his recent trip he really liked Pat Washington. the Missouri WR coach. Missouri's staff really hammered home the point of Missourians having a lot of success at Mizzou, and he really liked that. Ofodile is currently a Mizzou lean after junior day.

2016 recruit Stephan Sullivan has officially committed to LSU, Les Miles really sold him the point of being able to play at multiple positions and being able to make a big impact in the bayou.

Sterling Johnson has received committments from Texas, Ole Miss, Clemson, and many other elite programs. He attended Clemson's junior day and has grown real fond with his local area recruiters, and plans to survey the stadium atmosphere next year in the south carolina vs clemson game.

Kyle Phillips is turning out to look like a highly touted recruit. He is in talks with Tennessee mostly, but went to the Bama junior day and came away impressed. Don't color me surprised if he is going to be battled over for a while to come.

Tyler Jordan has recently received offers from elite schools including Florida, and Ohio State. He recently got a Stanford offer and is really interested, he loves the campus and the way their football program is headed. He plans to announce his commitment before his senior season to avoid distractions.

Ugo Amadi is being pursued mostly by a trio of SEC schools, he is being heavily recruited by both Tennessee and Kentucky. He grew up with a lot of people who played at UT so he is comfortable playing there, he recently got an offer from Alabama saying they were impressed with his athleticism.

Chauncey Rivers has flipped from South Carolina to Georgia after the junior day in Athens.

Torrance Gibson looks like he is going to have a long complicated recruiting cycle. He plans to take many unofficial and official visits "starting up north and working his way down south." He plans to visit schools including Ohio State, Tennessee, Georgia, and "all the Florida schools."

Bry'kiethon Mouton has offers from Miami and Alabama. LSU, Michigan, and Tennessee are all close to offering, He made a visit to Baton Rouge this weekend.

Marquell Harrel, an Ole Miss committ, has gotten many offers. He said that he is solid in his committment to the rebels but plans to visit Mississippi State on March 6th, and Florida sometime in April.

Jackson Harris has received an Ohio State offer, he is really high on their school. He visited Florida this weekend and plans to schedule a visit to Alabama in the upcoming weeks.

Isiah Langely has received a Mississippi State offer, he doesn't seem to be too interested in the dawgs but is happy to get an SEC offer. Apparently he doesn't like the vast amount of injuries they have sustained throughout the season.

Keith Mixon has gotten interest from schools such as Alabama, Auburn, and Clemson. He said that he likes the spread offense, and visited Kentucky's junior day this weekend.

Quarte Sapp has a dozen offers, including Ole miss, and is planning to visit a few junior days to look at a few schools. He plans to go to Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee as of today. He has said that North Carolina is recruiting him the hardest.

Bowman Archibald has been offered by Bama, he talked to Lane Kiffin and really likes what he said, he plans to visit their junior day and the spring game.
Gonna just paste the important articles here instead of doing a bunch of little tidbits that probably mean nothing.

Edited by adfalcon, 19 February 2014 - 02:08 PM.

Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Will get to working on some more recruiting news tonight, gonna be a day late.
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The offers just keep on coming, and Rivals100 wide receiver DaMarkus Lodge keeps on smiling.

Recently he has added some big, new offers. The Alabama Crimson Tide, Michigan Wolverines, Florida Gators, and the LSU Tigers have all joined Lodge's list of suitors. On Tuesday he welcomed two new offers to the fold.

There was Cal.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image     DaMarkus Lodge welcomed offers from Ole Miss and Cal on Tuesday
"I really haven't been out to Cali or to their campus but what I know about the program is that they throw the ball," Lodge said. "They have a young team right now. They're trying to get guys in who can win National Championships so they're trying to turn their team around from being a bowl winner to a championship team. They're doing pretty well with their recruiting class and I love the coaching staff. Coach Ingram he's a great coach. He communicates with me. He's the recruiting coach for our area. He's a very cool dude."

And there was also Ole Miss.

"Ole Miss, they've been showing me a lot of love," Lodge said. "I'm from Mississippi so I think they know that and they're trying to get me back at home. I have a fellow Cedar Hill teammate down there in Quincy Adeboyejo so that'll help me out a lot with the whole Ole Miss thing. Because he was like a brother to me. Playing beside him taught me a lot of things. Being able to play next to Quincy would be great, but I'm just taking my time with everything."

Lodge grew up in Jackson, Miss., until leaving for Texas after the eighth grade. He still returns to the area quite often to visit family, but says he did not grow up with any favorite programs.

"I wasn't really too big on football when I was down there," Lodge said. "I almost didn't play football. My mom pushed me to when I was younger. So I really wasn't big on football at all so I grew up with no favorite schools at all. I'm just now trying to figure out what's best for me."

Lodge made waves in January when he announced a top ten on Twitter, but is quick to point out his list of schools was more about those showing interest and not about where he is leaning.

"Right now everybody is still the same," Lodge said. "When I dropped that list on Twitter it wasn't about who's the favorites. It was about who was communicating with me the most at the time. I'm just giving these coaches a heads up like these guys are after me and are really showing me they want me. It wasn't a favorite thing. It was more of an 'ok this is where I'm at and this is who is communicating with me and this is who wants me.'"

Who is showing the most attention now?

"As of right now Baylor, A&M, Ohio State, UCLA, Florida, a lot of schools are showing a lot more interest now but at the time those were the schools," Lodge said. "OU has come on a lot stronger. I've been hearing from Cal a lot stronger. Ole Miss is coming hard."

As for visits and junior days, Lodge does not have any definite plans. He knows he will be attending a Quick Twitch training session on Saturday, and he also has hopes for a couple of SEC visits down the road.

"With spring break hopefully I get to see Ole Miss because it's like an hour and 30 minutes from where I'll be staying," Lodge said. "On the way back from Mississippi I'll try to stop by LSU and see what I can do with that. Those are the only two right now."

Lodge may not be setting many definite plans when it comes to the recruiting process, but he does know he does know he will not be hurried.

"I'm not trying to get anything done real quick because most of the time when people rush things they end up making a wrong decision and decommitting from a school," Lodge said. "When I commit I don't want to decommit and go somewhere else. I want to commit and know that I'm going to that school. I'm just taking my time with everything. I have no time frame on anything. Whenever I feel the time is right that's when I'll do it."
Link: http://olemiss.rival...036&CID=1611474
Credit goes to Jason Howell

Edited by adfalcon, 19 February 2014 - 06:12 PM.

Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
New plan, will paste articles vital to OM recruiting here, and of course will update y'all on any new committs.
Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postadfalcon, on 19 February 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

New plan, will paste articles vital to OM recruiting here, and of course will update y'all on any new committs.

Just be sure to include links/sources.  Dont want any lawsuits up in here

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 19 February 2014 - 05:48 PM, said:

Just be sure to include links/sources.  Dont want any lawsuits up in here
Done, will be sure to do that more in the future :cheers:
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah, not gonna bother reporting on every little story on rivals, I don't have the time. But I will hit on the big ones for sure.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users