Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Official Merlinz Can't Recruit NSD Thread

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
164 replies to this topic

#151
JDawg

JDawg

    Captain Cowbell

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,391
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,219

View PostKnoxvilleDawg, on 08 February 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:



Woe is me is all the clowns on here saying people like BB and myself need to shut up because we want better than second worst recruiting in the SEC every year because "Merlin is better than Crxxm and he is 4-1 against Ole Miss." And I love that me giving criticism to Merlin (which is pretty consistent and a lot less harsh than what you clowns were saying all season) means I don't like Mississippi State. LOL. YOU people are the ones who admitted to cheering for our basketball team to tank a few years ago.

And as for my purpose on this board? I am hear to read, post and respond. It isn't my fault all the MSU fanboys decided that because I supported Stansbury and our basketball program, they would troll me every time I posted, even at some point secretly organizing attempts to troll me with every post. I thought during football season everyone was finally coming around to seeing my opinions aren't at all crazy. Sadly, as I predicted, Merlin won the Egg Bowl which turned everyone from almost objective back into Merlinites who completely ignore his inability to recruit or beat quality teams.

You got trolled bc you were the sole defender of Stansbury left on this board. You chose to go down with the ship, can't keep complaining about it.


FIRE EVERYONE


#152
JDawg

JDawg

    Captain Cowbell

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,391
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,219
Beating a dead horse doesn't begin to describe it. Goodness.

FIRE EVERYONE


#153
bluelightstar

bluelightstar

    State Alum, UA Law Student

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,605
  • Joined:
    Mar 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,832
Now I am 100% against rehashing the Stansbury debate
Posted Image

#154
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,037
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,708
Does the title of this thread mean Mullens has alligator arms when reaching for the stars?

#155
dawgbit

dawgbit

    "Liberty isn't a loophole."--nova

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,670
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,754

View Postbbqit, on 08 February 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

Does the title of this thread mean Mullens has alligator arms when reaching for the stars?
Wallace hands whilst driving for the endzone...

#156
KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

    ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,970
  • Joined:
    Jan 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,147

View PostJDawg, on 08 February 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

You got trolled bc you were the sole defender of Stansbury left on this board. You chose to go down with the ship, can't keep complaining about it.

I believe it is absolutely a valid complaint when I continue to be trolled by the haters here with every post, doesn't matter that I am just here for good sports discussion.

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration


#157
JDawg

JDawg

    Captain Cowbell

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,391
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,219

View PostKnoxvilleDawg, on 09 February 2014 - 09:28 AM, said:



I believe it is absolutely a valid complaint when I continue to be trolled by the haters here with every post, doesn't matter that I am just here for good sports discussion.

Dude you haven't been trolled since then. Grow up. I enjoy your insight when it's not bitching about being trolled 4 years ago. Which is rare.

FIRE EVERYONE


#158
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Modern Day Whig. I'm down with Protectionist Tarrifs.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,677
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,361

View Postbbqit, on 08 February 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

Does the title of this thread mean Mullens has alligator arms when reaching for the stars?

No more than Moncrief has alligator arms when reaching for a contested football. :trollface:
"I already know what hell is like. I once coached at Ole Miss." Clark Randolf "Dudy" Noble.

#159
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Modern Day Whig. I'm down with Protectionist Tarrifs.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,677
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,361

View PostJDawg, on 09 February 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

Dude you haven't been trolled since then. Grow up. I enjoy your insight when it's not bitching about being trolled 4 years ago. Which is rare.

When the dude has something valid to say, he isn't a bad poster......
"I already know what hell is like. I once coached at Ole Miss." Clark Randolf "Dudy" Noble.

#160
davidees

davidees

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    671
  • Joined:
    Sep 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    394

View PostKnoxvilleDawg, on 08 February 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:



Woe is me is all the clowns on here saying people like BB and myself need to shut up because we want better than second worst recruiting in the SEC every year because "Merlin is better than Crxxm and he is 4-1 against Ole Miss." And I love that me giving criticism to Merlin (which is pretty consistent and a lot less harsh than what you clowns were saying all season) means I don't like Mississippi State. LOL. YOU people are the ones who admitted to cheering for our basketball team to tank a few years ago.

And as for my purpose on this board? I am hear to read, post and respond. It isn't my fault all the MSU fanboys decided that because I supported Stansbury and our basketball program, they would troll me every time I posted, even at some point secretly organizing attempts to troll me with every post. I thought during football season everyone was finally coming around to seeing my opinions aren't at all crazy. Sadly, as I predicted, Merlin won the Egg Bowl which turned everyone from almost objective back into Merlinites who completely ignore his inability to recruit or beat quality teams.

Which all boils down to this- you're STILL butt hurt because 95% of MSU fans wanted Stans gone

#161
ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,644
  • Joined:
    Aug 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    9,608
Met Gerri Green while I was in Greenville this past Friday-Yesterday.

Good kid you all got. Should be a solid contributor.

(Merlinz still cannot recruit though. :trollface: )

In #TheNetwork We Trust


View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 28 November 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Give me Hugh freeze > Dan Mullen cuz it's the truth


The consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.” - Robert E. Lee


"So take a cup, a Red Solo cup,

And fill it full of beer!

The drunkest Rebels from Ole Miss,

Tonight are gathered here!


Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

Hey, I think we need another drink,

For the glory of dear Ole Miss!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down, down, down!


For the Rebels are the best

And to hell with all the rest!

Drink ‘um down Ole Miss Rebels,

Drink ‘um down!"


Posted Image


#162
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Modern Day Whig. I'm down with Protectionist Tarrifs.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,677
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,361

View Postdavidees, on 09 February 2014 - 12:43 PM, said:

Which all boils down to this- you're STILL butt hurt because 95% of MSU fans wanted Stans gone

That's where the axe to grind against Mullen came from. You just weren't here for most of it I don't think.
"I already know what hell is like. I once coached at Ole Miss." Clark Randolf "Dudy" Noble.

#163
KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

    ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,970
  • Joined:
    Jan 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,147
I have no ax to grind against Lord Merlin. I simply point out that he is a sub-par recruiter. I think I may have been the only one of all you guys who didn't want him fired at some point last season.

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration


#164
davidees

davidees

    Redshirt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    671
  • Joined:
    Sep 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    394

View Post1dawgfan09, on 09 February 2014 - 01:19 PM, said:



That's where the axe to grind against Mullen came from. You just weren't here for most of it I don't think.

Oh yeah I was, just wasn't commenting much in those days. I just can't believe it's still going on!

#165
JDawg

JDawg

    Captain Cowbell

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,391
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,219

View PostForwardRebels, on 09 February 2014 - 01:10 PM, said:

Met Gerri Green while I was in Greenville this past Friday-Yesterday.

Good kid you all got. Should be a solid contributor.

(Merlinz still cannot recruit though. :trollface: )

I believe someone said he was on pace to be valedictorian as well.

FIRE EVERYONE