Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Shift Work

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

JDawg

JDawg

Captain Cowbell

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My previous job that I was at until Christmas was M-Th 7:30 - 5:30 and then Fri. 7:30 - 11:30 AM.  It sure was nice having every Friday afternoon off.  Worked perfect when planning weekend trips and such, as well as fishing/hunting in the afternoon.

I miss that schedule terribly, but wouldn't trade my current situation for it.  My technical hours are 8-5 M-F, but I work in natural resources/environmental conservation consulting and we rarely have everyone in the office at once.  Our code is as long as I get my stuff done timely and sufficient for the client, hours really are just a formality.  VERY laid back atmosphere.  I've yet to have any big meetings with clients, so I haven't once had to wear slacks or dress shoes.  Everyone in my office sans the ladies are huge outdoorsmen, combined that with the nature of our work, it is acceptable to wear boots/jeans and even hats in the office assuming we don't have any clientele in the office that day.

FIRE EVERYONE

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Gotta grab a six pack on the way tooo work... its Friday!