Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Is the Alabama dynasty over?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
271 replies to this topic

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

HALLOWEEN is Creeping Up On Us

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't think Alabama fans are different than anyone else. We all like to believe good things about our teams. Alabama is fortunate in that we have known a lot of success. Maybe that separates us from some of the other fans simply due to having experienced what we have experienced. But we are all alike in that we love our teams, most of us will defend them, and we want to see them win games. There is no need to spend all the time some fans spend spitting on other teams and their fans. It takes up sweet time that you could enjoy talking about your own team and feeling positive about the future.
Posted Image

UAdan

UAdan

Puke, inside-of-a-pumpkin orange

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Funny thread, love the bravado from GeauxTo.

Blake "The Snake" Sims

Posted Image

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

6-1 (3-1)

Next Game: @ Tennessee Volunteers

Knoxville, Tennessee

Neyland Stadium

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNoah, on 31 January 2014 - 08:45 AM, said:

You've got hand it to the original poster for acknowledging that Alabama is a dynasty. The truly shocking thing is no one other than rational football fans with actual knowledge of the sport actually thought that Alabama could lose a game.

FIFY

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRodLovly, on 31 January 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

Thanks for the steaming pile of conjecture and ignorance. Fascinating.

That, my boy, is my specialty!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 January 2014 - 05:32 PM, said:

FIFY

You with rational thought?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 31 January 2014 - 08:41 PM, said:

You with rational thought?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I sure was crazy when I explained that Auburn was going to run all over Alabama. You were right by rationally stating that there was, what were the words you used? Oh, right, that I could "100% mark it down" that Auburn wouldn't run on Bama.
Oh wait, Auburn DID run on Alabama, didn't they?

Yeah, you're totally rational and not at all delusional about your team.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 January 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:

Yeah, I sure was crazy when I explained that Auburn was going to run all over Alabama. You were right by rationally stating that there was, what were the words you used? Oh, right, that I could "100% mark it down" that Auburn wouldn't run on Bama.

Hilarious, especially the part where you're the only Auburn fan still tossing around Posted Image after an embarrassing NCG loss. You're about as rational as your fan hood, which is quite sad.

Step 1: Enter the same thread daily, to further make self look incredibly stupid.
Step 2: Be sure to mention the Iron Bowl, Auburn's only true measuring stick in life.
Step 3: Ignore the EMBARRASSMENT of losing the National Championship at all costs.

Rinse and repeat, vanilla ice spins his same sad record.

Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This thread is retarded.  They lost two games last season, get over it.  If Saban goes 4-8 next year maybe this is warranted.  Same stupid crap we have to listen to because of what Cal had to deal with last year
Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 31 January 2014 - 05:03 PM, said:

I don't think Alabama fans are different than anyone else. We all like to believe good things about our teams. Alabama is fortunate in that we have known a lot of success. Maybe that separates us from some of the other fans simply due to having experienced what we have experienced. But we are all alike in that we love our teams, most of us will defend them, and we want to see them win games. There is no need to spend all the time some fans spend spitting on other teams and their fans. It takes up sweet time that you could enjoy talking about your own team and feeling positive about the future.

you are right yet all of us are a little different just due to how we were raised. Lsu fans can't help it if Cajun upbringing causes them to be a little warped. Msu can't help it if rattle rattle here come the cattle turns them on. we could go thru all 14 and find out that the difference in the atmosphere in each town makes a difference on people too. for most of us its a good thing. some are just to shallow to take it all in so they end up being our fans we can't explain.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 31 January 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:

I notice this about you... you are always on the defensive. It's like you are never satisfied. You even won a game against your most hated team this year, and it didn't pacify you. You seem more bitter than ever. Appreciate your team and quit worrying so much about Alabama. We DON'T worry about you.  Be happy for a change. :rolleyes:
Posted Image

RodLovly

RodLovly

ehhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 31 January 2014 - 07:35 PM, said:

That, my boy, is my specialty!

I thought your specialty was recipes and bad jokes.
Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 31 January 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

This thread is retarded.  They lost two games last season, get over it.  If Saban goes 4-8 next year maybe this is warranted.  Same stupid crap we have to listen to because of what Cal had to deal with last year
Red-headed step children do and say whatever comes into their poor, feeble heads, even if it means repeating the same Posted Image in every post. The Hip-Hop bidness is a serious thang and causes dementia too. (clinically proven of course)
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 01 February 2014 - 10:32 AM, said:

Red-headed step children do and say whatever comes into their poor, feeble heads, even if it means repeating the same Posted Image in every post. The Hip-Hop bidness is a serious thang and causes dementia too. (clinically proven of course)

Not being able to change it, we will just have to live with it. :lol:
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 31 January 2014 - 09:45 PM, said:

Hilarious, especially the part where you're the only Auburn fan still tossing around Posted Image after an embarrassing NCG loss. You're about as rational as your fan hood, which is quite sad.

Step 1: Enter the same thread daily, to further make self look incredibly stupid.
Step 2: Be sure to mention the Iron Bowl, Auburn's only true measuring stick in life.
Step 3: Ignore the EMBARRASSMENT of losing the National Championship at all costs.

Rinse and repeat, vanilla ice spins his same sad record.

Tossing around Posted Image huh? So simply stating that Auburn, who won the SEC, was in fact, not the biggest failure in the SEC this year, is now considered tossing around Posted Image?

You're just straight up dumb, LOL.

How's that two game losing streak treating you?

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 01 February 2014 - 08:21 AM, said:

I notice this about you... you are always on the defensive. It's like you are never satisfied. You even won a game against your most hated team this year, and it didn't pacify you. You seem more bitter than ever. Appreciate your team and quit worrying so much about Alabama. We DON'T worry about you.  Be happy for a change. :rolleyes:

I'm not bitter at all, I just have to correct ignorant and foolish Alabama fans when they're blatantly incorrect.

It's funny that you mention that I should quit worrying about Alabama when it is actually Alabama fans who keep worrying about Auburn in a thread about Alabama. Clearly you DO worry about Auburn because here several Alabama fans are constantly bringing up Auburn in a thread that had nothing to do with Auburn.

Stop using racial epithets when calling kettle, Bama fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users