Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Fire rick ray

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 27 January 2014 - 06:42 AM, said:

msubulldogfan really got his feelings hurt. easy big fella, its still just a game. if Henderson brings attention to sec basketball, and he does, then the sec needs him not just Ole Miss.
Good point. This conference needs all the attention it can get during bball season
Posted Image

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Figured this was a sarcastic thread. I'd love for OM and State to meet again in the SEC tourney. I'd still give the edge to OM but State has made insane progress over just one season. If they finish with 20 wins Ray should be considered for SEC CoY
Posted Image

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
20 wins aint gonna happen but this season had shown progress for sure

engie

engie
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKnoxvilleDawg, on 27 January 2014 - 08:17 AM, said:

I have zero problems with what Ray did. If he sought our the cocaine cowboy to start an altercation, that would be one thing. But he was taking up for his players and shouted something to a known clown who was talking Posted Image right in front of the MSU bench.

How Kluckers can dog on Coach Ray's "class" and come to the defense of Marshall Two-Birds time after time is comical.

Yep.

I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality consistently agreeing with you on basketball.
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Here is my personal view on this, feel free to refute me.
We all know that Henderson is an idiot, he is a drugged up cocky son of a bitch, and he gets under everyones skin.
But it is your job as a COACH to control yourself. There is no excuse for a middle aged man to get that worked up, and it looks even worse that it was after a blowout loss.
Control yourself, that is your job, and don't respond to trash talkers because there are plenty of them throughout the SEC.
But of course, state guys are gonna defend him because they hate Henderson, as everyone does, and because henderson is from #TSUN and Rick Ray #grinds for his #state.
#9 Ole Miss Rebels: 9-3(5-3)
Laquon Treadwell@SuccessfulQuon
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't care that this happens to be a State coach or that the cocaine clown is a Klucker. I just don't get bothered by a coach taking up for his players. That is your job out there as a coach, defend your players. Again, if Rick Ray went up to the Blow-loving Bozo after the game to say Posted Image you to him, I wouldn't be so keen to defend him, but he was talking Posted Image to our players right in front of our bench, in steps Coach taking up for his players.

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration

Formerly known as Meo Stansbury

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKnoxvilleDawg, on 27 January 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

I don't care that this happens to be a State coach or that the cocaine clown is a Klucker. I just don't get bothered by a coach taking up for his players. That is your job out there as a coach, defend your players. Again, if Rick Ray went up to the Blow-loving Bozo after the game to say :lanekiffin: you to him, I wouldn't be so keen to defend him, but he was talking Posted Image to our players right in front of our bench, in steps Coach taking up for his players.
Look at it again, he never looked at the msu bench, he was celebrating with om players.
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image

BatesvilleBaron

BatesvilleBaron
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postadfalcon, on 27 January 2014 - 07:56 PM, said:

Look at it again, he never looked at the msu bench, he was celebrating with om players.

Yea I'm sure Ray blew his top because blow bozo made two threes and gave his teammates a high five.

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBatesvilleBaron, on 27 January 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

Yea I'm sure Ray blew his top because blow bozo made two threes and gave his teammates a high five.
Posted Image
Posted Image

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I love that gif
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't know why I'm even trying, you state folks will continue to worship Rick Ray no matter how he acts.
And yes, I know Henderson is a douche and Kennedy had an incident 6 years ago, I don't give a Posted Image.
Posted Image

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postadfalcon, on 27 January 2014 - 09:28 PM, said:

I don't know why I'm even trying, you state folks will continue to worship Rick Ray no matter how he acts.
And yes, I know Henderson is a douche and Kennedy had an incident 6 years ago, I don't give a :lanekiffin:.
Despite all his many flaws you will support MH. Personally i actually like him because he has so many haters and his antics are hilarious. But you can see how many people might hate him.
On the flip side, State fans are gonna despise him so when their coach throws the F bomb at him of course they're gonna love it. Classy or not. If Cal walked over to Tom Crean and told him to go :lanekiffin:  himself i'd LOVE it.
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUK4Life, on 27 January 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

If Cal walked over to Tom Crean and told him to go :lanekiffin:  himself i'd LOVE it.

I actually LOL'd imagining that.

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postadfalcon, on 27 January 2014 - 07:56 PM, said:

I always forget sound only travels in the direction you are looking, that's what I get for not going to the Harvard of the South I guess

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration

Formerly known as Meo Stansbury

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Also, I still like the Auburn .gif best.
Someone should create a memorial for Henderson after this season with a thread dedicated to all his .gifs