Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

I need a drink.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

DJSdawg

DJSdawg

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just make sure you dont go into a restuarant after your addiciton is fed, you might break a hand or something.
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 24 January 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

Just make sure you dont go into a restuarant after your addiciton is fed, you might break a hand or something.

Does your boyfriend Posted Image on your chest at the same time he cums in your mouth?

Posted Image

DJSdawg

DJSdawg

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 24 January 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

Does your boyfriend Posted Image on your chest at the same time he cums in your mouth?

Not only are you a clueless CFB fan who thinks he is hot Posted Image because he can talk down to his trailer trash UGA friends, you are a weak fisted loose cannon in public who has a homo fetish now out in full display and would disown his mother if she were widowed and remarried to a great guy. Impressive.
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 24 January 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:

Not only are you a clueless CFB fan who thinks he is hot Posted Image because he can talk down to his trailer trash UGA friends, you are a weak fisted loose cannon in public who has a homo fetish now out in full display and would disown his mother if she were widowed and remarried to a great guy. Impressive.

I bet you like it bester when its runny and you can smear it over your chest don't you? I bet you wear fishnets and spike heels for him don't you. Ignorant little Posted Image that you are. You years ago I told the other board to lay off of you because I felt sorry for you. I figured you didn't have any friends, never been laid and were slow. They wanted to purge you when they got rid of the bama poster ctraltdel and the UGA poster lucky something. They asked if you needed to go to and I said let you stay because maybe it would help you deal with your issues. I need to remember that and not push you too hard. Hell it must be hard being you.

You know what man. I apologize man. I need to remember its not your fault.

Posted Image

DJSdawg

DJSdawg

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You are the epitomy of the pigeon playing chess.  You knock the pieces over, crap all the board, and then claim victory.
Posted Image

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Epic thread...

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
How bout some Old Smokey Moonshine you're advertising it?
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postdawgbit, on 24 January 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

Beam Devil's Cut. Easy to sip, smoky with enough burn and not bad on your wallet.

Picked up some today...the BIG bottle for only $39.  Holla!
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You want to sip something? Put something in a cup of coffee. Easy sipping and your wife doesn't count them.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 25 January 2014 - 07:37 AM, said:

You want to sip something? Put something in a cup of coffee. Easy sipping and your wife doesn't count them.

I was burned off hot drinks in my youth. My dad did a lot of embassy posts in Asia when I was growing up and the house staff all seemed to think we should follow the British mold of tea and the locals didn't have ice to waste of children's drinks. So for most of my early years drinks were either room temperature or hot. Now I try to drink everything cool to cold. Thailand in the rainy season was in the 90s and humid to rainy and I still remember drinking unrefrigerated flat sodas an hot tea or koolaide from a sandwich bag through a straw (no ice at the open market).

And the wife was visiting one of her sisters with the girls. So me and the dog sat out on the deck with a nice fire with some music playing sitting in a hanging stair just relaxing a bit. Its too cold to do too much outside but I prefer being outside.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 25 January 2014 - 01:26 AM, said:

How bout some Old Smokey Moonshine you're advertising it?

Moonshine is a bit more firepower than I was looking for last night.

Posted Image