Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

the last 2 days I have taken the most interesting dumps (w/pics)

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 28 January 2014 - 09:11 PM, said:

Even when dealing with your real life, you stick to the Athlon narrative. Again, adults aren't that simple.

Mostly because I take Posted Images more interesting and original than you. Literally more so in fact.

Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFlyingEagle, on 23 January 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

:lanekiffin:ing Tennessee fans man...lol
Hey i'm not the one posting crazy Posted Image like this lol.
Posted Image

Tennessee Volunteers (7-6) 2015 Taxslayer Bowl Champions

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 28 January 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

Mostly because I take Posted Images more interesting and original than you. Literally more so in fact.

"If you can't beat them, talk trash" is hopefully not what you teach your poor kids.
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 29 January 2014 - 05:28 AM, said:

"If you can't beat them, talk trash" is hopefully not what you teach your poor kids.

Beat them? DJ, its never even been a competition. I talk football or what ever the given topic is and you regurgitate box scores and someone else's opinion. Not really much in the way of conversation the last 7-8 years. The very few times you have put forth opinions you have retreated from them and sworn to not offer them again. Being wrong is part of the fun of discussing sports. It comes with an unpredictable game played by 18-20 year old college kids we have absolutely no insight or control over. And its fun to discuss and speculate on the game. You add little to the discussion side. I discuss football you discuss box scores. Think of football as a book, I read the book and discuss it, you read the reviews and think you can discuss the book.

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
saw the title and thought about the old doxidan song. most of you don't remember the commercial but a group down here wrote the song. here are a couple of verses

doxidan, you know what im talkin about
with doxidan there aint no doubt
I wouldn't poot and dare not shout
Don't want my asshole wrong side out

I was layin in bed with a stopped up head
blew my nose and Posted Image in my bed
when I came to it was smellin like sin
raised up and squirted again

Edited by bbqit, 29 January 2014 - 06:55 AM.

Du-te la dracu 'LSU

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 29 January 2014 - 06:28 AM, said:

Beat them? DJ, its never even been a competition. I talk football or what ever the given topic is and you regurgitate box scores and someone else's opinion. Not really much in the way of conversation the last 7-8 years. The very few times you have put forth opinions you have retreated from them and sworn to not offer them again. Being wrong is part of the fun of discussing sports. It comes with an unpredictable game played by 18-20 year old college kids we have absolutely no insight or control over. And its fun to discuss and speculate on the game. You add little to the discussion side. I discuss football you discuss box scores. Think of football as a book, I read the book and discuss it, you read the reviews and think you can discuss the book.

Big difference between being wrong about the unpredictable future aka a guess (sometimes educated) and what has already happened aka facts. 2 different types of discussion, the past and future. Amazingly you seem to be wrong about both quite often. Most recently, it's been discussing 2013. I bring facts and you hate it. Lots of people hate facts proving them wrong, but none quite as much as you. That explains the consistent flow of weak insults over the years. Thanks to this board I now see you live the same way in real life. A loose cannon you are.

Edited by DJSdawg, 29 January 2014 - 07:29 AM.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 29 January 2014 - 07:28 AM, said:

Big difference between being wrong about the unpredictable future aka a guess (sometimes educated) and what has already happened aka facts. 2 different types of discussion, the past and future. Amazingly you seem to be wrong about both quite often. Most recently, it's been discussing 2013. I bring facts and you hate it. Lots of people hate facts proving them wrong, but none quite as much as you. That explains the consistent flow of weak insults over the years. Thanks to this board I now see you live the same way in real life. A loose cannon you are.

You discuss box scores and end of year stats trying to apply them to an isolated game instead of discussing the game. This isn't a video game were you boost power he and get a predictable result. Games played by kids have way too many variables to apply end of season stats to a single game. This is what I mean by I watch and discuss the game while you just read the reviews or catch sports center highlights and discuss them instead of the game.

Posted Image

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 29 January 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

You discuss box scores and end of year stats trying to apply them to an isolated game instead of discussing the game. This isn't a video game were you boost power he and get a predictable result. Games played by kids have way too many variables to apply end of season stats to a single game. This is what I mean by I watch and discuss the game while you just read the reviews or catch sports center highlights and discuss them instead of the game.

Acknowledging facts is a fundamental part of a discussion. They either support or disprove what the eye thinks it sees.

For cfb, turnovers, yards, points, trends, ref calls, injuries, etc should be included in a well rounded discussion. You would just rather ignore all of that, and ramble on off topic about video games and magazines.
Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 29 January 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

Acknowledging facts is a fundamental part of a discussion. They either support or disprove what the eye thinks it sees.

For cfb, turnovers, yards, points, trends, ref calls, injuries, etc should be included in a well rounded discussion. You would just rather ignore all of that, and ramble on off topic about video games and magazines.

Enjoy sticking to the reviews and other peoples opinions. Why do you post on college football message boards to just repeat someone else's ideas?

How does end of the season stats translate into a game that actually was played? Why not discuss the game played instead of end of the season stats and how Athlon thinks the game might be played? The game was played.

You are not understanding what I am saying. Abstract thought and analysis have never been your thing and its wrong of me to expect anything beyond box scores and someone else's thoughts from an empty suit like you. No wonder you are a liberal, it suits you.

Posted Image

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 29 January 2014 - 11:27 AM, said:

Enjoy sticking to the reviews and other peoples opinions. Why do you post on college football message boards to just repeat someone else's ideas?

How does end of the season stats translate into a game that actually was played? Why not discuss the game played instead of end of the season stats and how Athlon thinks the game might be played? The game was played.

You are not understanding what I am saying. Abstract thought and analysis have never been your thing and its wrong of me to expect anything beyond box scores and someone else's thoughts from an empty suit like you. No wonder you are a liberal, it suits you.

Our discussions always boil down to this:

My posts are full of logic and facts of games already played, and yours are full of Posted Image (literally as this topic proves) with the goal of distraction (such as Athlon, which has nothing to do with talking of games already played in the past such as lsu and vandy 2013).

Your problem is this:

Knowledge and Analysis requires facts and logic, neither of which support your take on things. Your attempts to discredit facts and logic are just pathetic failures.

Edited by DJSdawg, 29 January 2014 - 06:35 PM.

Posted Image

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
10 Sam Adams and long John silvers....I'll post Posted Image pictures tomorrow...... early.

smokeyone

smokeyone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 29 January 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our discussions always boil down to this:

My posts are full of logic and facts of games already played, and yours are full of Posted Image (literally as this topic proves) with the goal of distraction (such as Athlon, which has nothing to do with talking of games already played in the past such as lsu and vandy 2013).

Your problem is this:

Knowledge and Analysis requires facts and logic, neither of which support your take on things. Your attempts to discredit facts and logic are just pathetic failures.

That's awesome dude. I bet you really believe that too. No hard feelings man. It is what it is. Thinking isn't for everyone and it seems you fall into the can't do it group. But if you enjoy discussing box scores over games then by all means keep on trucking.

Posted Image

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So much butt hurt....

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 29 January 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

That's awesome dude. I bet you really believe that too. No hard feelings man. It is what it is. Thinking isn't for everyone and it seems you fall into the can't do it group. But if you enjoy discussing box scores over games then by all means keep on trucking.
  Only the most ass backwards thinker would try to argue that making a quality point by presenting logical and factual support is dumb, so it makes sense that is your strategy.

Edited by DJSdawg, 29 January 2014 - 09:17 PM.

Posted Image