2015 Mich. State QB commit bodyslams school security guard - Page 3 - NCAA - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 Mich. State QB commit bodyslams school security guard

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 23 January 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

What kind of school has security guards?

We got some that need them. Notice who the students were cheering for.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 23 January 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

MSU has already put out a statement that they are still 100% taking his commitment.
I would be extremely surprised if Mark Dantonio doesn't pull that offer.  This kid sucker-punched another player in the damn handshake line after a loss last season so it's not like this is an out of character thing for this guy.  

Dantonio is not known for putting up with a lot of Posted Image - he suspended 4 year starter and team captain LB for the Rose Bowl...his last game as a Spartan!  I cannot imagine he'd waste a scholarship on a head case QB that isn't even that good a fit for his offense, already has two violent offenses that he initiated to his name and hasn't even hit his senior year in high school yet.  

I'd like to know the context of what led up to him body-slamming the guard but seeing as the person recording it had time to get his phone ready to catch it, it's kind of hard to believe it wasn't planned ahead of time.  

And Jayroo best count his lucky stars that guard didn't land on his head...he's only got assault and battery charge now that will likely be lessened to some misdemeanor if he's lucky.  That guard gets concussed or worse & he'd be looking at felony with guaranteed jail time.

The behavior of all the students after is very telling about Detroit schools....that city is a dump but their reaction reinforces the fact that it is a complete loss.

Edited by WayzUp, 23 January 2014 - 05:33 PM.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Maybe body slam is the new knockout game...

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ok...is the sound we hear at impact the guard's body hitting the floor or his boots?  Hard to tell...

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yea, this dood has issues.

Edited by WayzUp, 23 January 2014 - 06:20 PM.

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWayzUp, on 23 January 2014 - 06:20 PM, said:

Yea, this dood has issues.

Yes he does have serious issues.It's a shame but the red flag has to be thrown up here.

Inviting known issues into a program is a bad gamble.I've seen it at all levels of athletics.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 23 January 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

YDC?

Youth Development Center or Youth Detention Center, depending on state; it's that kid's last stop before he graduates to county jail and then the state penitentiary... although the truly gifted with no home-training whatsoever frequently skip a grade and go straight to the pen.
Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
UofL on the horn in 3..2...1....
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Thanks Tennessee and Auburn fans for in a thread talking about Michigan State reminding everyone who daddy is.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Shouldn't he be playing on the line
Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 24 January 2014 - 04:51 AM, said:

Shouldn't he be playing on the line

Yeah, the chow line at Jackson if he doesn't do something 'bout that 'tude.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users