Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Say you're the 1st pick of the NFL draft

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Broncos will pick a defense...

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 31 January 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

The dudes badass I'm not denying any of that and if he were picked first it wouldn't be the worst ever made or anything like that. I just think in a qb driven league the way the NFL is you gotta get a qb if you don't have one.

I think how he does during his pro days, combine and all that will decide where he's picked.. he didn't do a lot to help himself this year.
id say after watching the seahawks dominate manning and my broncos, id say its a defensive league now!

View PostTitans4Vols, on 31 January 2014 - 11:06 AM, said:

Clowney dominated the first two drives of the game then Tiny shut him down for the most part afterwards. Which is honestly something we got pretty frequently from Tiny in his tenure here. He'd get beat by just about anyone to start games, but once he adjusted to their style of play? They rarely made an impact.

That said I think Clowney is one of the top prospects in the draft, but I'm not sure he's good enough to take over Bridgewater at this point in time if you're the Texans.
the fumble he forced 2 seasons ago against tiny was one of the last plays of the game...not the first!

View PostBatesvilleBaron, on 01 February 2014 - 07:42 AM, said:

If you don't have a franchise QB, you try to get one EVERY SINGLE DRAFT until you hit.

One team in 10 years will win the SB without a franchise QB.

It sounds great and tough to build your team around defense and running the ball but then Tom Brady, Brees, or Manning lights your ass up for 500 yards in any game that really matters.
offense didn't help this years winner!
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)