Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Why Isn't Kentucky Football Better?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I gotta agree with my colleague above.  Jurich will hire whoever can win, damn the consequences.  Mitch was told to hire Cal after we ran Tubby off and didn't.  He hired Gillespie.  That's ridiculous.  Mitch runs a clean department and I love that, but he has Posted Imageed up a lot of things along the way.  Cal was forced on him the second time by the boosters and Stoops by the grace of God came to us practically demanding the job...another reason I know he's going to get us to the promised land.
Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's a step in your favor that Cal was forced on you.Got to rethink this.

Edited by L.A.Hog, 17 January 2014 - 07:19 PM.

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I have met Tom Jurich on several occasions (around 2000) and I can tell you that he is a heck of a guy.  He had no reason to pay me any attention but we met at a school related tailgate party while I lived in Louisville.  Because of my job at the time I interacted with UofL some and EVERYTIME I saw him again over the next several months...he spoke to me BY NAME.  He is a people person , a nice guy and the best AD in college athletics outside of Gainesville, FL.

As much as I hate the dirty birds...I like Jurich but wish he'd find a new job outside KY.

Edited by SECats, 18 January 2014 - 03:11 AM.

2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

possumslayer

possumslayer

Orange & White Supremacist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 18 January 2014 - 03:10 AM, said:

I have met Tom Jurich on several occasions (around 2000) and I can tell you that he is a heck of a guy.  He had no reason to pay me any attention but we met at a school related tailgate party while I lived in Louisville.  Because of my job at the time I interacted with UofL some and EVERYTIME I saw him again over the next several months...he spoke to me BY NAME.  He is a people person , a nice guy and the best AD in college athletics outside of Gainesville, FL.

As much as I hate the dirty birds...I like Jurich but wish he'd find a new job outside KY.
tell him tooo send his resume tooo Knoxville....

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 18 January 2014 - 03:45 AM, said:

tell him tooo send his resume tooo Knoxville....

I was thinking more like Alaska.  ;)
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
for ky to build a team they will have to trust the coach they hired. give him the needs it will take and let him do his job uninterrupted. very difficult for an AD to do especially with cal as bb coach. basketball thrives under cal but look at what happens to all the other sports every where he has been. you got stoops. let it be his fault if you don't move up the ladder to the level of Tennessee is now. give him the reigns and turn him loose. don't hold him back at all. tell cal to stay out of his way.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users