Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Your team's 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 16 January 2014 - 10:10 AM, said:

Right now its pre spring ball so I have no realistic idea what to expect from the team. I wouldn't be shocked if we had 1 loss going into the game or 2 at most. It all depends on how fast the young guys figure it out. Ole Miss doesn't scary me at all.

Good.

Based Potato

Based Potato

I wish I took my breakfast like James Hunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 16 January 2014 - 10:15 AM, said:

Better than the guy he replaced. Hamilton tried to kill the department as a whole

What a ringing endorsement. "We hired a slightly less incompetent individual to replace the wildly incompetent guy we had there in the first place."

The guy who should be the UTAD is at UTC. But no, the BoT and administration at UT can't get over their Alabama dick envy so they get someone else who was a glorified coffee bitch and a failure at another job prior to that. He's also a failed legacy, but to be fair, his daddy wasn't Posted Image, either.
Posted Image

Hoganknows, on 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Tennessee will rise to the top very soon

WESB

WESB

Football Masochist

• Members
  • Pip
    The Bermuda Triangle of Football (Middle Tenn)
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Strengths; New Indoor practice facility & Logan's Roadhouse close to Stadium

Weaknesses; No coach & no assistant coaches with hot wives
My favorite Teams? Whoever is playing either Michigan or Notre Dame!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Strengths:
Linebacker is deep for the first time in a while.
Lots of play makers at WR.

Weakness:
Defensive line will be mostly new.
We will have either an inexperienced secondary or slow experience secondary.

deezvols

deezvols
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 15 January 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

Jackson was a starter that redshirted last year, Crowder took snaps at C this year, Wiesman took snaps this past year, we have a top JUCO coming in and 3 guys that have a year in system that can play. OLine is not a big issue going into next year barring injury. In fact we as usual are way better off than UGA in that regard.

Kerbyson got some pt too, still worries me how many linemen we lost this year. There will be some growing pains all over the place for us. WRs have loads of talent, but little experience and who knows who will be throwing to them. Having 3 QBs with starts under their belt isn't necessarily a good thing. To me it says we don't have anyone good enough to stand out above the rest.

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsmokeyone, on 16 January 2014 - 07:41 AM, said:

It would depend on the goal. It takes a different situation to think a team is a top 5-10 team (which you always think UGA is and why you blame luck when the Posted Image the bed predictably year after year) and a situation where you think a team will be competitive in a rebuild.

UGA is not going to be as this year as it was last year. Bad D learning a new system and an O breaking in a one and done QB would have a reasonable fan hoping for a bowl game and 6/7 wins. When it happens you decry bad luck. When UT win 7/8 games this year I know its because the product isn't finished and we were young in the secondary and building toward the future with too much youth.

Bounces, ref calls, injuries, teams losing across the country are all luck be it good or bad. Simply amazes me that this remains well above your head. It shouldnt, but it does.

UGA is not going to be as _________ as it was last year........................Can you fill in the blank please?

hog_heaven

hog_heaven
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Strengths
1: We're not Kentucky (:trollface:)
2: Running game

Weakness:
1: Conference and Schedule
2: everything but RBs and OL.

No fauks given (before UK fans say "3-2")

Edited by hog_heaven, 17 January 2014 - 04:39 AM.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
strengths

folks won't think we are any good.

weaknesses

some folks will think we are better than we are.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDJSdawg, on 17 January 2014 - 12:58 AM, said:

Bounces, ref calls, injuries, teams losing across the country are all luck be it good or bad. Simply amazes me that this remains well above your head. It shouldnt, but it does.

UGA is not going to be as _________ as it was last year........................Can you fill in the blank please?
Lucky.  They were very lucky to beat LSU and UT last year.

Posted Image OLine (has become the norm at UGA) and a rebuilding and relearning of the D (complete staff change over for a confused under preforming group)with no reason to see improvement in the secondary (no upgrades visible) plus the typical UGA Posted Imageting of the bed in at least 1 game (they always seem to do this) to go along with a huge drop off in O production(Mason is not murray) and the continued conditioning(no change at S&C or equipment guy) and off the field issues (is it 1 or 2 starters out at this point for stupids)have got to lead a reasonable UGA fan to not expect much this coming season.

Pretty much its Gurley and him much he cares. Looking at last season I just don't think he cares about UGA enough to carry the team. But by moving Grantham on to Louisville CMR has a built in out for another pass from the Disney dawgs and the blind faith in UGA crowd.

Posted Image

DJSdawg

DJSdawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
How was Uga lucky to beat Lsu? Gurley sprained his ankle in the 2nd q, and Mitchell was post acl procedure, so one could argue they were the luckier team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users