Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

2014 SEC Baseball Pick 'Ems

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#61
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,125
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,195
lol that will bounce back and forth the rest of the season. Conference is too unpredictable this year. We dominate South Carolina, but could very well turn around and get blown out at LSU this weekend. Never can tell.
Posted Image

#62
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Go strong or don't go.....

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,046
  • Age:
    28
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,690

View Postjacobp, on 07 April 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

lol that will bounce back and forth the rest of the season. Conference is too unpredictable this year. We dominate South Carolina, but could very well turn around and get blown out at LSU this weekend. Never can tell.

We beat y'all and Vandy (with Beede on the mound) then got annihilated. Crap happens. I just hope can bounce back and take the series from OM. Somebody better light a friggen fire under the team's collective butts. Because that lack luster garbage from game three verses the coonasses aint gone cut it.
Posted Image

#63
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo Knows

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,930
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,113

View Post1dawgfan09, on 07 April 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

We beat y'all and Vandy (with Beede on the mound) then got annihilated. Crap happens. I just hope can bounce back and take the series from OM. Somebody better light a friggen fire under the team's collective butts. Because that lack luster garbage from game three verses the coonasses aint gone cut it.
I watched several of y'alls games, y'all just didn't even want to be there, Cohen is probably pissed.
#9 Ole Miss Rebels: 9-3(5-3)
Laquon Treadwell@SuccessfulQuon
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#64
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,653
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    10,625
I picked all home teams this week

#65
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Go strong or don't go.....

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,046
  • Age:
    28
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    6,690

View Postadfalcon, on 07 April 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:

I watched several of y'alls games, y'all just didn't even want to be there, Cohen is probably pissed.

Especially yesterday.
Posted Image

#66
KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

    KneesInTheBreeze

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,018
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Location:
    Windermere, FL
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    1,936

View PostDELTOR, on 04 April 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

Cocks have won 5 of the last 6 at Baum. Not sayin' that has any bearing on today. Just sayin'...

Oops!  Just sayin'...

Posted Image


Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux


#67
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,125
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,195

View PostGoldenRebel, on 07 April 2014 - 10:49 AM, said:

I picked all home teams this week
I did as well, except I picked us to beat LSU. Our pitching has been lights out. As crazy as it is to think it, our pitching may be better this year than it was last season.
Posted Image

#68
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,653
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    10,625

View Postjacobp, on 07 April 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:


I did as well, except I picked us to beat LSU. Our pitching has been lights out. As crazy as it is to think it, our pitching may be better this year than it was last season.

We are going to rock you in the concrete jungle

#69
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,125
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,195

View PostGoldenRebel, on 07 April 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

We are going to rock you in the concrete jungle
1 out of 3 will be fine with me. Someone on here will come on and crow about "beating our asses", but 1 out of 3 on the road against a quality opponent is what you want to get. Between Beeks, Killian, and Oliver, at least one of them will shut you down for a game.
Posted Image

#70
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,653
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    10,625

View Postjacobp, on 07 April 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:


1 out of 3 will be fine with me. Someone on here will come on and crow about "beating our asses", but 1 out of 3 on the road against a quality opponent is what you want to get. Between Beeks, Killian, and Oliver, at least one of them will shut you down for a game.

They prob all will for the most part. If I had choose one though I'd say Beeks. We are super bad against lefties

#71
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,125
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,195
Beeks and Killian have been filthy all year, Killian just never gets any run support. If Oliver is on he can be unhittable like Stanek was in the past.

Perfect Game just updated their top prospects list for next year's draft. Oliver jumped to 25
Posted Image

#72
GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

    A Proud Swayze Crazy

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,653
  • Age:
    27
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    10,625

View Postjacobp, on 07 April 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

Beeks and Killian have been filthy all year, Killian just never gets any run support. If Oliver is on he can be unhittable like Stanek was in the past.

Perfect Game just updated their top prospects list for next year's draft. Oliver jumped to 25

We are 1 and 3 in team era in SEC play

http://www.secdigita...2014/lgconf.htm

#73
jacobp

jacobp

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    26,125
  • Age:
    33
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Location:
    NWA
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,195
doesn't shock me. If you take away our fluke game against Bama, where they scored I think 15 earned runs we'd be well below 2.
Posted Image

#74
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo Knows

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,930
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,113

View PostGoldenRebel, on 07 April 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:

We are 1 and 3 in team era in SEC play

http://www.secdigita...2014/lgconf.htm
Anderson's numbers make me happy
#9 Ole Miss Rebels: 9-3(5-3)
Laquon Treadwell@SuccessfulQuon
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate

#75
adfalcon

adfalcon

    Bo Knows

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    9,930
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Location:
    The 'Sipp
  • Cash:
    1,000
  • High Fives:
    5,113
Decided to go out on a limb and pick us to beat state, risky pick, but you gotta do that sometimes.
#9 Ole Miss Rebels: 9-3(5-3)
Laquon Treadwell@SuccessfulQuon
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image
Formerly known as #ThisisMULLENSstate



Similar Topics




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users