Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Obama donor leading IRS investigation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.washingto...c9b2_story.html

The most corrupt administration in history uses their own political cronies to investigate themselves and shocker, no charges are expected.

http://online.wsj.co...318983271821584

At this point, why not just have Barack and Holder conduct the "investigation" and let them claim nothing illegal was done.  It will have the same level of rigour.

:lanekiffin: me the republic is dead.  1000 years from now historians are going to look back and name the election of Barack Obama as the turning point that lead to the destruction of a great nation, just like historians seen Ceasar becoming consul with his aggregation of power as the death knell for the Roman Republic.

Edited by nova, 14 January 2014 - 09:57 AM.

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't trust any of them.

If it's Christie vs. Clinton, I'm not voting. I'm not voting for one party government.

And if one damn person tells me if I didn't vote then I don't have a right to bitch, I'm going to make them read these Nikes.

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 14 January 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

I don't trust any of them.

If it's Christie vs. Clinton, I'm not voting. I'm not voting for one party government.

And if one damn person tells me if I didn't vote then I don't have a right to bitch, I'm going to make them read these Nikes.

Seriously though, if you don't vote, don't bitch.

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 14 January 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

that is a phrase that has no bearing any more in these times. It was valid at one point, it no longer holds any water. If there was an honest difference in those who represent the people I would agree. I don't believe that. It's a profession now not a privilege and those in Washington haven't represented my interests in a long time.

Let's see do I want to vote for a democrat or a republican? Well they only differ in name. so if those are my choices then no thanks.

Tator

Tator

Optimistically Disappointed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 14 January 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

I'd like to take a moment and paraphrase the late, great George Carlin's thoughts on this line of thought...

You're telling me that I can't complain about a mess that you made, that I had nothing to do with? Where's the logic in that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users