Android Apps - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Android Apps

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Looking for recommendations on cool apps to download.  Got a Google Nexus 7 for Xmas, which awesomely autoloaded all of my apps from my Galaxy S4.  I just don't use alot of apps on my phone, pretty much all work all the time on it.  So help me put this tablet to use.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Poker Deluxe is aight if you like Holdem its the first one I've played you can join tables with Facebook friends.

Besides that all I really have is banking app, ESPN college football, watch ESPN, unit converting app, guitar tuner, and TWC
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hadn't thought of a gambling app. Not a bad idea
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
One that my daughter actually introduced me to that I use quite a bit is called Out Of Milk.  

It's a grocery list type app that you can add items to manually, by voice or just scan the bar code of whatever you just ran out of & it adds it to the list for you so no typing/voicing necessary.  

Also has a "Pantry List" section (that I don't use) that you can include your spice rack or other cooking ingredients that you don't use all at once (veg oil, vinegar, etc) in case you want to restock those before you run completely out of them.  

Another section that has local deals at grocery stores close by you (GPS must be enabled) that highlights deals/sales & what store.  

App icon has a blue carton of milk on it with words "out of milk" in black....I actually use it quite a bit more than I ever thought I would.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Plague Inc is a pretty addictive game

Noah

Noah

Founding Member

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I have a security app called Lookout.  It's best feature is someone attempts your password and fails 5 times, it takes the user's picture and emails it to you.
After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah
Formerly known as Noah.Dreams

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah I've got lookout.  I Was really hoping there were some ridiculous games or useful apps I wasn't aware of
Posted Image

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Check out the ibotta app.  It's a grocery app but gives you cash back for buying certain items and then you cash it out to your paypal account.

Thanks to intro bonus offers and dumb luck, I'm about to cash out $15+ on groceries I spent less than $20 on anyway.   I emphasize the dumb luck aspect of that though.  Last week just happened to have a few items I was going to buy anyway.  This week has almost none, but I already bought enough for the bonuses.

Some of the offers require you to post on facebook or twitter about the product.  I just set up dummy accounts so I don't annoy the bejesus out of my friends.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I went to the play store and looked at some previous apps I've downloaded.

Zombie Highway is a pretty fun game...
Zombie Frontier 2 is a pretty good shootem up
Swiss Army Knife collection of stuff like flashlight stop watch etc.
Radar Now local weather radar without all the other weather crap
Tunein Radio local radio app
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!